Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (59754 Views)

Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments, / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Aniedi30(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
oh my God what type of bomb is this
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by blackbeau1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear Lord Lugard, I just wanna take time out to thank you for this wahala you created for us. You try sha.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Vikky014(f): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes they have. You wouldn’t understand. Igbos have killed millions of Nigerians through their fakes drug and armed robbery not to talk about the constant rabble rousing. If you know how Nigerians view igbos ehn, you wouldn’t be asking me this question.
you are a big fool. just look at Ur stupid statement. you lack brain.

5 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by felixomor: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Liars

These pictures are from the menace the fulani herdsmen carried out.

There was no fighter jet whatsoever.
This is an attempt at damage control

8 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by delugajackson: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just like the DC Movies.

I guess they didn't see that coming. They truly deserve this one.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by bedspread: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Fighter Jets?? IPOB YOOts are going to be disappointed....
NA WA OOO

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by bsideboii(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are fighter jets now used on civilian targets in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
can someone pls tell me what's going on... can we say these crisis are natural...??
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by nkwuocha1: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes they have. You wouldn’t understand. Igbos have killed millions of Nigerians through their fakes drug and armed robbery not to talk about the constant rabble rousing. If you know how Nigerians view igbos ehn, you wouldn’t be asking me this question.

The Agbo your brothers hawks up and down is cancerous. That's why nafdac is presently hunting them up and down.Armed Robbery ke? Na Una get innate certificate for armed robbery of course.

How Nigerians view igbos. Are you talking about a useless entity called Nigeria?? Speak for yourself, many non-igbos gives no fuccks about this hellhole.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Hector09(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na them them, i we never show any sympathy u can call me devil i dnt care, sher adamawa na APC state na them talk say jonathan is clueless nd he is fighting terrorist with a kid glove, buhari is nw fighting it with adult glove, congrat to them

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by AdesegunSanni89: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ojiofor:
The government knew this massacre was going to happen yet they left the victim unprotected and now bombing empty hills of Adamawa state just to deceive şhemales of nairaland.
The duty of every responssible government is to protect lives and property of citizens but Buhari's admin keep on aiding and abetting genocide.
the way GEJ aided Boko haram
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by victorkc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
As far as I'm concerned these are peace loving Fulani 's going about their legitimate duties. They are not terrorists and shouldn't be declared as such. There was a country

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by iykomo666(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Fighter Jets?? IPOB YOOts are going to be disappointed....
disappointed for what kwa...... u need serious deliveries

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by amalab30(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don't know if to mourn for this country or not. Imagine helpless Citizens that still have not eaten to their satisfaction getting killed needlessly. 

This is too much. Highly unacceptable. Why are we so much in a state of lawlessness and acute insecurity? Who will help us in this country?

Is there a place safe in this country? 

My neighbour's small piece of land where he planted beans and maize was levelled by these miscreants and their cows. I juss adviced him to pipe low because if problem start, na people wey no know wetin happen go suffer am.

‎
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by samuelchimmy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
how I wish, my children will not be born into this country! jeez, look at humans roasted like bush animals, are we in a war...
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by samuelchimmy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
how I wish, my children will not be born into this country! jeez, look at humans roasted like bush animals, are we in a war...
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by ACHILLES45: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

your father is a disgrace to humanity for bringing a dundi like you to life. i spit on his grave.

6 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by nkwuocha1: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
delugajackson:
Just like the DC Movies.

I guess they didn't see that coming. They truly deserve this one.

Don't be fooled,many of the people you see dead are not Fulani.Look at the dead bodies well and the way they are dressed. Observe again slowly and carefully.

Those are collerateral damages or outright massacre from the NA or Fulani herdsmen or both.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari please act fast to #EndFulaniterrorist
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by samuelchimmy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
How I wish my children will not be born into this country, jeez,look at humans roasted like bush animals, are we in a war. No, what if there was war..
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Airtimex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

That is the problem of Nigeria. People shifting away from the truth. The picture above has nothing to do with igbos yet you hate them...

Igbos no send you shaaa

5 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are we sure these were bombed?

They look like they were murdered and burnt afterwards.

A bomb dropping in that building causing such a damage will hardly leave the walls standing.

Well, what we don't know, we don't know. What do we know. We weren't there.

This county has really degenerated. We are being evil to ourselves to ruin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by lastmessenger: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Don't be fooled,many of the people you see dead are not Fulani.Look at the dead bodies well and the way they are dressed. Observe again slowly and carefully.

Those are collerateral damages or outright massacre from the NA.
I thought I was the only one who observed this. Those dead guys are not Fulanis. This is damage control.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Archangel15: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You sound stupid, the rest of Nigerians detest Igbos in your dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by JoGanya(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nairaland , this is fake news ,this are the photos of people killed by the cursed herdsmen ,FAKE!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by JoGanya(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
lastmessenger:
I thought I was the only one who observed this. Those dead guys are not Fulanis. This is damage control.
True.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by samuelchimmy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

From my own observation, I don't think these bodies are those of the enemy,i strongly believe the NA helped them finish what was remaining.....if they can allow them carry ak 47 around my area, what makes me think they will ever fight against them especially in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by ACHILLES45: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
since when have a fighter jet developed a cutlass arm. all i can see there are humans butchered with cutlass.
probably the jet was busy bombing the bush while buhari brothers were busy butchering the poor masses.
shame on buhari, nigeria has never had it this bad.
shame on nnamdi azikiwe for making me share same country with these animals in human skin.
shame on tinubu for bringing buhari to power knowing fully well he cannot preside over nigeria.
infact shame on everybody supporting this govt, shame on you all.

7 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Exactly my point.

Who drops a bomb and causes such a horrible death, yet the building walls are still left standing with hardly any damage? In my opinion this looks more like they were killed and their corpses set ablaze. While some were burnt while alive.

Those conversant with forensic sciences of thermal injuries/fatalities can relate to a lot of other clues from the position and expression of the corpses in those photos.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.