Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (59753 Views)

Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments, / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
What kind of a thing is this,just look at how human life is cheap in my country.
e pain u reach ? open another stoopid moniker, this time use sth like antifulaniterrorists

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Arysexy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lies! Handwork of Fulani terrorists. Fighter jets will dismember bodies not burn.

APC propaganda to cover buhari's incompetence

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by freeze001(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes they have. You wouldn’t understand. Igbos have killed millions of Nigerians through their fakes drug and armed robbery not to talk about the constant rabble rousing. If you know how Nigerians view igbos ehn, you wouldn’t be asking me this question.

My dear...ur people are as involved in the drug and fraud racket as Igbos. Perhaps the Igbo man is more given to flaunting his wealth however acquired bur it doesn't mean ur people are innocent; u are also given to even more irritating noise making with ur ceaseless owambes. Does the Igbo man begrudge you that? No, because he really can't be bothered. Furthermore, ur actual grouse is not so much d so called fake drugs and rabble rousing as d fact that u really can't get the Igbo man to roll over n play dead so because he constantly bucks ur idea of the norm, u are perpetually pissed. No be human beings una dey kill with una rituals?

For some reason, u rather exploit ur vile hatred because u feel u're the best out there. See real live demons hacking humans to death in the most cold blooded manner yet u compare Igbos to them...well done.

4 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Deeldorado: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
We should just agree we are a zoo. No other way to explain this.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your views and opinions don’t matter to me. You are probably in my part of the country to eke out a living (just like millions of your tribesmen). Tell me why I should take you serious? Don’t quote me again for the rest of your miserable existence.
yea. i cud be dat young successful igbo dude u keep hating on each time i cruise by in my exotic machine

i am living and balling in my country. if it doesnt go down well with ur soul, go make a loud splash in a lagoon.. the fishes wont mind even a dirty deranged human ,am sure

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by tit(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
powerkey:

Yoruba Lunatics everywhere on Nairaland.....

Haba, you no get shame?

These guys are not Omo Oduduwa.

False flag,

Fulani jihadists

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
bedspread:
GREAT!!!GREAT!! GREAT!!!

I JUST HOPE THOSE BOMBS HIT THE RIGT PERSONS... I JUST HOPE IT HIT THE MUDERERS IT WAS MEANT FOR!!

just wait until the dust settles, you will hear the real story of the bombing.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Luvties(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:
Liars
These pictures are from the menace the fulani herdsmen carried out.
There was no fighter jet whatsoever. This is an attempt at damage control
. If the airforce didn't deny... who are you to call us liars,?
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Kcsavi: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nawaoooo
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
yea. i cud be dat young successful igbo dude u keep hating on each time i cruise by in my exotic machine

i am living and balling in my country. if it doesnt go down well with ur soul, go make a loud splash in a lagoon.. the fishes wont mind even a dirty deranged human

I want you to accept what I have to say as the plain truth: I have at no time in my adult life envied any igbo man. I just couldn’t get myself to do that because all I feel for them is pity. The war fvcked your tribe and the Yorubas and Hausas are still angry with you hence no real progress can be made by the igbos save for commerce which igbos are good at. This is why the best and brightest have to troop out of their land to toil in the lands of their sworn enemies. Another reason why I can’t envy igbos is because no matter how rich an Igbo man is, he just lacks that class and panache of the average Hausa or Yoruba man. He feels he has to to make noise and exhibit his wealth to mask his innate inferiority complex of being a 2nd class citizen in his own country (yes, there is a glass ceiling for igbos in Nigeria). Now, mightyhazel, why should I envy an Igbo man? Most people from my part of the country think any rich igbo man is a criminal and they are right most of the time.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
tit:

False flag,

Fulani jihadists

I am not a Fulani. I am a Yoruba man to the core.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Deeldorado:
We should just agree we are a zoo. No other way to explain this.

Zoo ke, worst than a zoo. Perhaps a jungle. Even worse than animals bc animals at least protect their kinds
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Luvties(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please edit your headings, it doesn't correspond with your rightup
**The jet hit on the villagers"

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
freeze001:

My dear...ur people are as involved in the drug and fraud racket as Igbos. Perhaps the Igbo man is more given to flaunting his wealth however acquired bur it doesn't mean ur people are innocent; u are also given to even more irritating noise making with ur ceaseless owambes. Does the Igbo man begrudge you that? No, because he really can't be bothered. Furthermore, ur actual grouse is not so much d so called fake drugs and rabble rousing as d fact that u really can't get the Igbo man to roll over n play dead so because he constantly bucks ur idea of the norm, u are perpetually pissed. No be human beings una dey kill with una rituals?

For some reason, u rather exploit ur vile hatred because u feel u're the best out there. See real live demons hacking humans to dead in the most cold blooded manner yet u compare Igbos to them...well done.

See my last response to mightyhazel.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I want you to accept what I have to say as the plain truth: I have at no time in my adult life envied any igbo man. I just couldn’t get myself to do that because all I feel for them is pity. The war fvcked your tribe and the Yorubas and Hausas are still angry with you hence no real progress can be made by the igbos save for commerce which igbos are good at. This is why the best and brightest have to troop out of their land to toil in the lands of their sworn enemies. Another reason why I can’t envy igbos is because no matter how rich an Igbo man is, he just lacks that class and panache of the average Hausa or Yoruba man. He feels he has to to make noise and exhibit his wealth to mask his innate inferiority complex of being a 2nd class citizen in his own country (yes, there is a glass ceiling for igbos in Nigeria). Now, mightyhazel, why should I envy an Igbo man? Most people from my part of the country think any rich igbo man is a criminal and they are right most of the time.

you are just denying the obvious, your last sentence unknowingly and unconsciously is the perfect proof of the gross envy you're trying so hard to deny. It is undeniable, all the unwarranted attacks on the Igbos under Whatever guise or excuse is as a result of unbridled envy.

4 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by felixomor: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Luvties:

If the airforce didn't deny... who are you to call us liars,?
Which airforce?
The one that bombed an IDP camp under mysterious circumstances?

Pls lets be honest with ourselves.
These pics were already circulating among the pple in adamawa this morning bfore the poor attempt at damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Luvties:

If the airforce didn't deny... who are you to call us liars,?

airforce deny? which airforce? fulani airforce of Islamic republic of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
keally:

you are just denying the obvious, your last sentence unknowingly and unconsciously is the perfect proof of the gross envy you're trying so hard to deny. It is undeniable, all the unwarranted attacks on the Igbos under Whatever guise or excuse is as a result of unbridled envy.

I can’t envy any igbo man. I have said the truth. Whether u believe it or not is your cup of coffe of covfefe(if you understand what I mean). grin
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by powerkey: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
tit:

False flag,
Fulani jihadists
you might just be right ma...
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by stanluiz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alacraz005 go and take your drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by macaranta(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Some of the horrific images I have seen this year like 70 per cent has come from Nigeria. Smh they keep. Downplaying the war and loss of lives going on in the north.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

lol. u feel pity fir me, yet day in day out u create threads of lamentation as to how distinguished businessmen brothers of mine are buying up ur ancestral homes n demolishing dem for exquisite sprawling buildings..

niggi admit it... what u feel towards me after i bounced back from a destructive 30 months war and dusted it off as if nuffn happened is nuffn but AWE.. and Ofcourse a large dose of envy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
powerkey:

you might just be right ma...

I know you don’t want to believe this much animosity exist amongst southerners (esp. Yoruba & igbo) but it actually does. This is where we are because of a war fought in the 60s. We won’t accept culpability and responsibility for the defeat of igbos, not now, not ever. Igbos should face the North for beating them blue black.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Kemosolar: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na wa o,dead is most common thing in this country
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am not a Fulani. I am a Yoruba man to the core.

Identify your self properly then to avoid identity crisis, are you an afonja, that is a yoruba head slammer/muslim? be sincere with your answer.

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by frankoben(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
A brutal end well deserved for those savage and blood thirty filthy animals
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
keally:

Identify your self properly then to avoid identity crisis, are you an afonja, that is a yoruba head slammer/muslim? bhe sincere with your answer.

I am an afonja Christian. Yes, I am Christian who like millions like me in yorubaland don’t fancy the igbos. My muslims brothers don’t even have time for you inspite of your many provocations to them.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by keally: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I can’t envy any igbo man. I have said the truth. Whether u believe it or not is your cup of coffe of covfefe(if you understand what I mean). grin

your conscience is bleeding seeking for healing and it is only the truth that can heal it. tell yourself the truth and be free from condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Charly68: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Do we value life at all in this land..Fulani herdsmen are calling for war..they have taken their hooliganism too far..
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
keally:

your conscience is bleeding seeking for healing and it is only the truth that can heal it. tell yourself the truth and be free from condemnation.

Do you want to force me to say what I don’t mean? grin. Sincerely, I don’t envy you guys. Maybe it’s due to my nature as a person. I rarely envy. I take life as it comes.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by KingsleyCEO: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol. Why bomb them if they are not terrorists? They should have sent foot soldiers so that Fulanis can use them for suya.

But they have the right to bomb them since they citizens of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.