Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Feel So Filthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Filthy (2341 Views)

I Feel So Embarrassed / I Feel So Alone. / I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
More than a decade ago was when i had my first and only sex with my first love. We were so in love, and it yielded a baby boy.
They say everything happens for a reason,but i havent gotten over the guilt of sex before marriage and being a single mum.
I have a low self esteem because i aint a virgin.

I feel jealous whenever i see a girl who got married a virgin. I feel inferior because of it. I feel they are better than us. Sometimes i feel filthy ..i wish i could revirgin myself.

I cant even allow a guy give me a peck because i see it as filthy. Every display of affection like hugging from a platonic male friend seems disgusting to me.

I am not a christian,thus this has nothing to do with fornication as a sin or not. But i just feel it is wrong to have sex before marriage.

I want to get over this.please help me

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Filthy by IamSINZ(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
You can't "unfùck" yourself, baby girl...

Better learn to accept the consequences of the choices you make. Mea Maxima Culpa.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
In life,I have learnt to stop worrying over things I can't control or change. You should.

Stop thinking marriage is all about sex angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by 4Ken: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
After opening your legs finish, you are now forming remorseful. Better feel the filth well with your eye like kerosene latern
Re: I Feel So Filthy by IAMSASHY(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided hey gal, u nid 2 free ursef from ur past and face d future,we all hv mistakes and d best u can do is 2 learn from it and move on, dnt eva tink Dat sumone is beta dan u, dose u think ar beta dan u equally hv dia past bt dey moved on faster dan u and got 2 where dey ar now, virgin or no virgin, Wat is surely Urs must come knocking at d right time, ur future is 2 bright 2 b distracted by ur past, u ar 2 special jst like evry oda person, put some smiles on your face, mix wt pple and b happy,u ar somebody's heartbeat, dnt luk down on ursef, move on!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:
After opening your legs finish, you are now forming remorseful. Better feel the filth well with your eye like kerosene latern
Whats this scum of the earth saying? I have a lovely aged 11 years old yet i am just 26. That is a feat, and i am proud of him.

You are nothing but a fool...
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Strange. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by BiafranBushBoy: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided hey gal, u nid 2 free ursef from ur past and face d future,we all hv mistakes and d best u can do is 2 learn from it and move on, dnt eva tink Dat sumone is beta dan u, dose u think ar beta dan u equally hv dia past bt dey moved on faster dan u and got 2 where dey ar now, virgin or no virgin, Wat is surely Urs must come knocking at d right time, ur future is 2 bright 2 b distracted by ur past, u ar 2 special jst like evry oda person, put some smiles on your face, mix wt pple and b happy,u ar somebody's heartbeat, dnt luk down on ursef, move on!!!

So many counselors on Nairaland... cheesy

How are you?
Re: I Feel So Filthy by BiafranBushBoy: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michellekabod:

Whats this scum of the earth saying? I have a lovely aged 11 years old yet i am just 26. That is a feat, and i am proud of him.

You've given birth already?

Damn... I really feel for you. Try and calm down on the insults.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by ArchangeLucifer: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michellekabod:
More than a decade ago was when i had my first and only sex with my first love. We were so in love, and it yielded a baby boy.
They say everything happens for a reason,but i havent gotten over the guilt of sex before marriage and being a single mum.

I feel jealous whenever i see a girl who got married a virgin. I feel inferior because of it. I feel they are better than us. Sometimes i feel filthy ..i wish i could revirgin myself.

I cant even allow a guy give me a peck because i see it as filthy. Every display of affection like hugging from a platonic male friend seems disgusting to me.

I am not a christian,thus this has nothing to do with fornication as a sin or not. But i just feel it is wrong to have sex before marriage.

When you say "first and only sex a decade ago", are you trying to tell us you haven't had any sex in ten years?

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Filthy by 4Ken: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michellekabod:

Lol I'm in my 30s and enjoying fatherhood training my kids the right way. Tell me, who trained your kids, do you even know where your baby daddy is? Don't bring your trash online sweetie, we ain't LAWMA. It's either I pee on it or poop on it
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is what happens when you have your first child at 15. You were definitely not so ready for either the "sex" or "it's product".

The Good thing is, there are others like you out there going through the same as you are. The best part of it is the solution lies with you, accept your mistake, feel the guilt, forgive your self, redeem yourself and live life the way you want it now.

Life is too good to be hunted by shadows tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Ajsmart(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don't know you but I am highly impressed at your attitude towards what you feel is wrong.

With that said, it isn't healthy to live the rest of your life in guilt. You have to learn to forgive yourself otherwise you'll have a miserable future which you don't deserve.

Your future husband is lucky to have someone like you who takes sexual relationships very seriously unlike a great percentage of females out there who have lost their way and lack respect for who they lay with.

In addition, your son is lucky to have a young but wonderful mum who cares about who she brings into his life.

Michellekabod:

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by MissWrite(f): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:

Lol I'm in my 30s and enjoying fatherhood training my kids the right way. Tell me, who trained your kids, do you even know where your baby daddy is? Don't bring your trash online sweetie, we ain't LAWMA. It's either I pee on it or poop on it

Come on, dude. If you're in your 30s you should know better than to be running your mouth like this. And if you're father, you should have learnt compassion. You might have a daughter some day, if you haven't got one already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

When you say "first and only sex a decade ago", are you trying to tell us you haven't had any sex in ten years?
YES SIR
Re: I Feel So Filthy by ArchangeLucifer: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michellekabod:

YES SIR

Ok.

What's your location?
& where's your baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=4Ken post=63014793]

Lol I'm in my 30s and enjoying fatherhood training my kids the right way. Tell me, who trained your kids, do you even know where your baby daddy is? Don't bring your trash online sweetie, we ain't LAWMA. It's either I pee on it or poop
I believe u are someone from the third world as ur sense of reasoning denies your real age.
I doubt you have tasted d four walls of even a night school.
Who knows the unfortunate woman u married may not be a virgin....
It is sad someone will have to refer you as daddy because you are a shame to fatherhood.
For your information, my baby daddy trained my son happily with me. Helped me financially, emotional and otherwise. He loves his boy so much
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
When I say self love is important, some dimwits will come and argue
OP, it's time to stop feeling ashamed of not being a virgin. You're not the first and will not be the last. I understand that societal expectation is likely what triggers that feeling but you have to break yourself away from that place and make a decision to love yourself and be proud of who you are. You had sex before marriage? So what? You have a child, a blessing, that's enough reason to be happy.
Being a virgin doesn't make anyone else any better than you. It won't guarantee a successful or happy marriage. Be yourself, be a good person and most importantly love yourself, flaws and all. Don't bother what anyone else might think or say. The right person will love you for you. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Archangel15: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
You can't "unfùck" yourself, baby girl...

Better learn to accept the consequences of the choices you make. Mea Maxima Culpa.

Were you a seminarian?
Re: I Feel So Filthy by DaddyKross: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Madam, you had sex and it resulted to having a kid. Which aspect exactly are you regretting ? I'm guessing it's the sex but without that very sex, you won't be a proud mother (i hope you are one) that you are now. What if you married a virgin and stayed barren all your life ? #SopeTie

Life's too short to regret bullshit. Live your life

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by IamSINZ(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:

Were you a seminarian?
No, sir.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by 4Ken: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
MissWrite:

Come on, dude. If you're in your 30s you should know better than to be running your mouth like this. And if you're father, you should have learnt compassion. You might have a daughter some day, if you haven't got one already.

She started it. Alright op, I apologise

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Filthy by Archangel15: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

No, sir.

K you must have learnt a lot of latin cheesy
Re: I Feel So Filthy by 4Ken: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=63016082][/quote]

Who virgin help. Women with two kids or even four kids can remarry and stay happily married. Get out of the box you are encasing yourself in and give a lucky man another try.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by IamSINZ(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:

K you must have learnt a lot of latin cheesy

I know a thing or two smiley
Re: I Feel So Filthy by kushsy: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
what do you feel when you look at your son ? after all these years ?? Even God has forgiven you ..its not easy to dwell on a guilt....let it go..let it go...your conscience. says it all..free yourself girl..and be happy.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Marshalxv(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
RuthDaniels:
This is what happens when you have your first child at 15. You were definitely not so ready for either the "sex" or "it's product".

The Good thing is, there are others like you out there going through the same as you are. The best part of it is the solution lies with you, accept your mistake, feel the guilt, forgive your self, redeem yourself and live life the way you want it now.

Life is too good to be hunted by shadows tongue

Best among the best .

op ,the help you seek are within the lines above .
Re: I Feel So Filthy by uchman(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Michellekabod:

Keep washing your dirty linens here in public
We are listening/watching
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2017
You choose to bother yourself for nothing.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Michellekabod:

Never mind the venomous and unsavory responses you received here because of your post here where you poured out your heart.

It's because they are so blind to see or value the gems and pearls that came out of your heart, that's why they are trampling them under their feet, and hurling abuses and insults at you.

I would be back to let you know what I think about it.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by jorion(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2018
4Ken:

Who virgin help. Women with two kids or even four kids can remarry and stay happily married. Get out of the box you are encasing yourself in and give a lucky man another try.
Virgin help me o. He help me well well, if you ain't successful, white or a virgin, just pass your way.
Re: I Feel So Filthy by pedrilo: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You've given birth already?

Damn... I really feel for you. Try and calm down on the insults.
they r mostly very bitter and Irredeemably toxic

(1) (Reply)

Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? / Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] / I've Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18 - Married Woman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.