Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] (2346 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sometimes, the things we don't spend time on give us a better result than the ones we spent time on.

I spent 20 minutes to design the first image below, but spent 4 hours yesterday to design the You Are Your President. At the end of everything, I feel the one I spent 20 minutes to do is better.

To you, which do you think is better? 1 or 2?

Uploading...
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Design 1.

1 Share

Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Or
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bad weather, poor network to upload the second one. Mtcheew. Lemme try again.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
cry I think Airtel is the most stupid network this year. I give up.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Sometimes, the things we don't spend time on give us a better result than the ones we spent time on.

I spent 20 minutes to design the first image below, but spent 4 hours yesterday to design the You Are Your President. At the end of everything, I feel the one I spent 20 minutes to do is better.

To you, which do you think is better? 1 or 2?

Uploading...

@the bolded sure thing...

Are you Designing with Pc or phone Photoshop?
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
cry I think Airtel is one of the most stupid network this year.
is ur phone it's too slow stop blaming Airtel biko
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
is ur phone it's too slow stop blaming Airtel biko
cry It's not my phone joor — it's Airtel. Mehn! I love Airtel more than all the networks, but it seems I'll change my mind. Maybe I should subscribe on MTN. Do you know the code?
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

@the bolded sure thing...

Are you Designing with Pc or phone Photoshop?
PC. Private Cunt
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
cry It's not my phone joor — it's Airtel. Mehn! I love Airtel more than all the networks, but it seems I'll change my mind. Maybe I should subscribe on MTN. Do you know the code?
my own Isnt slow Airtel is fast mtn sucks
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
my own Isnt slow Airtel is fast mtn sucks
Yes, I liked MTN and it was my official line, but in 2013, I changed to Airtel and I have been enjoying Airtel, but today, I'm not happy with them.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, I liked MTN and it was my official line, but in 2013, I changed to Airtel and I have been enjoying Airtel, but today, I'm not happy with them.
ok.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
I'm going to share a lesson about this 20 minutes and 4 hours design.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
ok.
I feel like giving you a gift tonight. Here is the thing. I'm broke and stingy, but do you want me to send you Airtel card or teach you a secret privately?
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
I feel like giving you a gift tonight. Here is the thing. I'm broke and stingy, but do you want me to send you Airtel card or teach you a secret privately?
like sad
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
So, about the lesson from the design and how it relates to relationship. It doesn't matter how long you've spent with a woman or a man. If it doesn't click the way you want despite all the years, it may click better with someone you just met 20 minutes ago.

Spending 4 years in school is not a guarantee you'll be better or richer than someone who didn't go to school, but spent 20 minutes on hosting a business website or blogging for 20 minutes a day.

What I'm trying to say is: time matters, but sometimes, it's a waste of time to spend too much time on what isn't working on time or what would've been done in less time with a better result and save time because time is money and when spent inappropriately, the end result is depression, frustration, and confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
like sad
Looks like you don't want to choose. Lemme give the opportunity to another female Nairalander who is awake.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Looks like you don't want to choose. Lemme give the opportunity to another female Nairalander who is awake.
lol OK oh
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
lol OK oh
cheesy This is not cum'ing from your mind. Women and tricks. 5&6 grin grin
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy This is not cum'ing from your mind. Women and tricks. 5&6 grin grin
lol I knew it trickstar himself you can't confuse me cheesy
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
lol I knew it trickstar himself you can't confuse me cheesy
You are the one tricking me by playing hard to get. I'm just playing along with your game. Hahaha. Bad girl.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
The first woman to view this thread, I'll send her the card or I'll give it to one of the guys reading this thread.
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
You are the one tricking me by playing hard to get. I'm just playing along with your game. Hahaha. Bad girl.
i already av you on whatsapp **26 what are u saying sad
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
ritylove:
But that is not my personal number — it's for business. What is your last 3 digits lemme check the archive? See, we handle lots of transactions from all over the world with that number, so we treat everybody as a customer. See the archive below.

Identify yourself from the crowd with an intro so we can take you off the clients' list to naughty girls' list.

Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
iLegendd:
PC. Private Cunt
grin
Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Now using MTN.

Design 2.

1 Share

Re: Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] by Bebson007(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2018
ritylove:

good morning dearie, have been trying to connect with you but I can't. how do I get to chat with you online I mean

(1) (Reply)

Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty / Do Dead People Have Shadows? / Video Of 41year Old Female School Admin, Having Sex With 17year Old High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.