Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

“Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said (947 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by Quelle: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2017
A Nigerian woman who goes by the Twitter name ASHAWO has said dating Nigerian men is a form of self-harm.

She was led to make this statement as a result of the horrible way her ex treated her, which she narrated on Twitter.

"I found another girl's clothes in my ex's wardrobe and he told me to go and bring mine and add it if I'm upset.
Girl!!!!!No lie. Said it was his ex's clothes and it was only there cos they don't speak anymore and he couldn't get in touch with her to give it back.
Obvi, it was all a lie.
Dating Nigerian men is a form of self harm" she wrote

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-men-is-form-of-harm-twitter.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Rocktation
Farano

1 Share

Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by Pappyto: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Shots in your ass , pads in your bras
Y'all (oloshos) some liars, ain't no facts in your words.

BTW, which sane man would subject himself to marrying this one that nothing to offer than some saggy ass tits that needs some bustier.
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by Khutie: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2017
•••and dating Ghanaian men is form of self wetn? grin
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by Macgreat(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Who is dating this one?

Men, you people have seen something! shocked

Range rover sport 2015 ( Diesel engine) N 23 Million wink
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by ibkkk(f): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm...Diaris God.
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by DaddyKross: 4:07am On Dec 06, 2017
ibkkk:
Hmmm...Diaris God.

Witch koh cheesy. Who you wan dey threaten angry
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by ibkkk(f): 4:13am On Dec 06, 2017
DaddyKross:

Witch koh cheesy. Who you wan dey threaten angry

Just be careful with me smiley ,okay?
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by abdeiz(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Respect to that guy...no nonsense person. Very blunt.
Re: “Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said by marvin902(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
straight forward dude i like that grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Study: Birth Control Pills Increases Women's Chances Of Breast Cancer / Let's Be Real Ladies And Gentlemen / I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.