Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro (953 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by exlinkleads(f): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Though its every woman’s dream to settle down with good looking gentleman as a lifetime partner, Ghanaian actress and producer, Yvonne Okoro has revealed that good looks isn’t her thing.

The award-winning actress explained that she is not the type of woman who would easily fall for a guy’s looks and thinking otherwise about her will be erroneous.

In her reply to a Twitter follower on her page, praying for her and Yvonne Nelson to get handsome men as husbands, Yvonne Okoro replied to correct that notion about her.

“Thank you darling. But I don’t like handsome men. Looks are the last thing I look at, he has to have a heart and a soul,” she corrected.

Reactions have emanated and a good number of people believe she is simply bluffing as it is the desire of every lady to be seen with a good looking man.

What do you think about Yvonne's notion on men? Is she bluffing?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-don-like-or-date-handsome-men-actress.html?m=1

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by HungerBAD: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Girl of my dreams.

I am so Ugly that even those girls hawking Paraga and Agbo Jedi refused to date me.

Yvonne Okoro I think i am perfect for you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2018
I like her Big Breast
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by stanliwise(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
I like her Big Breast

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by cerowo(f): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Why react? That's her way of life, so let her be undecided
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2018
;;;well she"s beautiful so if she dates and marry a very ugly man..no yawa...they can still have beautiful children.na when both the man and woman ugly thats when wahala go dey.
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by MissWrite(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2018
exlinkleads:
Though its every woman’s dream to settle down with good looking gentleman as a lifetime partner, Ghanaian actress and producer, Yvonne Okoro has revealed that good looks isn’t her thing.

The award-winning actress explained that she is not the type of woman who would easily fall for a guy’s looks and thinking otherwise about her will be erroneous.

In her reply to a Twitter follower on her page, praying for her and Yvonne Nelson to get handsome men as husbands, Yvonne Okoro replied to correct that notion about her.

“Thank you darling. But I don’t like handsome men. Looks are the last thing I look at, he has to have a heart and a soul,” she corrected.

Reactions have emanated and a good number of people believe she is simply bluffing as it is the desire of every lady to be seen with a good looking man.

What do you think about Yvonne's notion on men? Is she bluffing?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-don-like-or-date-handsome-men-actress.html?m=1

What shall it profit a woman to be seen with a good looking man, when she's actually living with a beast behind closed doors? A man who is kind, loving, understanding, supportive and generally fun to be around with average looks, is much better than a handsome man who's none of those things. I think she's just emphasizing the importance of heart & soul over looks. Besides, some guys who are handsome are vain and entitled as well, and that's too much baggage for some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by donstan18: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2018
MissWrite:

[s] What shall it profit a woman to be seen with a good looking man, when she's actually living with a beast behind closed doors? A man who is kind, loving, understanding, supportive and generally fun to be around with average looks, is much better than a handsome man who's none of those things. I think she's just emphasizing the importance of heart & soul over looks. Besides, some guys who are handsome are vain and entitled as well, and that's too much baggage for some people. [/s]

No need for long explanation, that one na for telemundo

Just make your money, the rest will be history for Nigerian ladies, weda u rezemble monkey or not.

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by Partnerbiz(f): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2018
nigerians and reacting ....
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=stanliwise post=64209987][/quote]

I like big things grin
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by Jman06(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2018
I believe it is mostly ugly girls that attach so much importance to a guy's looks. Pretty ladies mostly look out for guys with the means to care for them and their offsprings.

Meanwhile, on the average, guys are better in looks than ladies. Forget the fact that girls use a lot of make ups to deceive people, on a natural level, an average guy looks better than most girls...Fact

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by MissWrite(f): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

No need for long explanation, that one na for telemundo

Just make your money, the rest will be history for Nigerian ladies, weda u rezemble monkey or not.

You're free to try your luck with that strategy, why not. Best look for a hungry girl who's looking to be fed. You should have enough money to feed the hungry side boo as well; the one who's giving her the love.
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by HallaDaTruth: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2018
tongue
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by donstan18: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2018
MissWrite:

You're free to try your luck with that strategy, why not. Best look for a hungry girl who's looking to be fed. You should have enough money to feed the hungry side boo as well; the one who's giving her the love.

Trust the loyalty and care of a broke man at your own peril.

Just have Money....Money.. Ego, asin Ego...Money, then the rest will be history.

Is it not Naija again?

Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by lilmax(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
I like her because she has big front
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by jayson87: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
this girl is better, sexier, finer, juicier, creamier, and appealing than any known Nigerian actress living or dead! Thumbs
Re: I Don't Like Or Date Handsome Men - Actress Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
And I Was Already Dreamin Of Marrying her... So You Dont Like Handsome Guys cry

Please Somebody Should Let Yvonne Know That I Can Drop My Last Breath For Her.. Even Though She Is Older Than Me...

Infact Let Me Go Create A Twitter Account To Talk to Her before I Die

(1) (Reply)

What Sex Means To The Man And What It Means To The Woman / If You Could Send Your Future Kids A Message, What Would It Be / I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.