Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? (688 Views)

What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by MrMoRitz: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2017
All the public wedding proposals videos i have seen of our Nigerian couples always ends in a teary and sweet YES from the lady... most times even before he brings out a ring...once you just kneel down near ur babe,, she fit think say na proposal sef lol

watching other videos of other nationals especially the Americans, the lady most times says NO and leave the guy totally embarrassed and wondering "what d hell just happened"...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by opomulero101(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2017
B'cos the process of kneeling down wit ring to propose in public. Is too flattering to turn-off for most naija girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by MrMoRitz: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2017
opomulero101:
B'cos the process of kneeling down wit ring to propose in public.
Is too flattering to turn-off
for most naija girls.

i thought so too o... but thing is, even if the guy no be marriage material, they cant afford to embarass him thereby putting their very future in jeaopardy if things go sour later in their marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2017
∆ Most of them still don't know their left from right ∆
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Modipsss(f): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2017
My man had better not propose to me in public. Just the two of us please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Lionbite(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Modipsss:
My man had better not propose to me in public. Just the two of us please.
and if he does?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by WeirdoNg: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Most proposals are premeditated
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Modipsss(f): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Lionbite:
and if he does?
It's a no. I hate dramas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Modipsss(f): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Lionbite:
and if he does?
It's a no. I hate dramas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2017
All these are pre-planned and most of doesn't determine the next actions after the proposal, stop many rings in river that fishes have even swallow, all these freaky freaky latest mumuni public disgusting probably will soon come to an end of getting themselves disgrace or next, couple been fucking in public, Nigeria with photocopy but they will never copy how to produce cars and stable electricity
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Course 95% of public proposal are press- planned by the two parties. If he would get a NO, he would have known earlier and he won't bother proposing publicly.

Most of these public proposal are just to show off or probably to make their village pple fix their focus on them.

Those the village people manage to get don't result in marriage.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2017
Uummm...

Proposing in public is not bad, i must say...Who doesn't want to have sone witnesses anyway? grin

And why she will ever say NO ? What's the use of being in a relationship if u gonna turn ur partner down anyway? Some been dating together for years...it's not like they juz met today and after 5mins the man will propose... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by ChewingStick(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Uummm...

Proposing in public is not bad, i must say...Who doesn't want to have sone witnesses anyway? grin

And why she will ever say NO ? What's the use of being in a relationship if u gonna turn ur partner down anyway? Some been dating together for years...it's not like they juz met today and after 5mins the man will propose... undecided

Kashy, oyah read my signature grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by marvin902(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2017
cause they love drama..
buh the men are the stupid ones here undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by MrMoRitz: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Uummm...

Be like you never jam some kind girls when no get joy lmao
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Way NO When Proposed To publicly? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
ChewingStick:

Kashy, oyah read my signature grin

grin

Hahahahah....im not interested with ur siggy...i am more curious of ur monikaz grin

What do u mean by CHEWING STICK? I mean what kind of stick that's chewable but u cant swallow lipsrsealed ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All My Single Ladies / N*ked Man Attacks Shoppers On The Street Including Women In London - Photo / Please Advice Me I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.