Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2593 Views)

Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To / Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
So I just logged on my Facebook and saw a plain proposal, just the two of them in a field he goes on his knees to propose, she acts like she's surprised and the cameraman captures all four actions, you and your fiancee planned it all along and you act blandly, I am not impressed, be more creative people sad
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's just formalities...

The real proposal always happens after a good _fuck. The one where the lady climax 3-4times. With the lady lying on his chest, he simply stretches his hand to his pocket or wherever he hid the ring and whispers...

"Baby (or whatever he calls her), would you marry me?"

She retorts,

"What?"

Then she lifts her head up to look into his eyes to affirm what he had just uttered and gets greeted with a ring. She gasp! She's surprised and with her emotions surging high and with both her palms covering the most part of her face in amazement, awe, overwhelmed, she retorts in a jiffy.

"Yes! Yes babe, I'd marry you! kiss"

That's a pure sign of blackmail. He blackmailed her emotionally by asking her that question right after a good _fuck. Pure evil grin

Ladies become more emotional attached and in need of consolidation and reaffirmation of love by the lover and that's why most ladies ask "do you love me?" after sex. Not just sex. A good sex!

What better way to reassure her of your undying love than handing her an engagement ring. smiley Men are evil cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by TINALETC3(f): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin bc in anything we do, we always like to act drama even wen we bought d ring ourselves and gv d guy 2 propose. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by profstar(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ogbeni, don't ask question that has no answer grin

Abi why do guys even propose in the first place, d man could just carry the girl go house and gbagam, marriage down set. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Because they are surprised that the guy finally got guts now. grin cheesy

All this men that are scared of responsibility sef. undecided undecided

2 Likes

I don't understand too. grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by kingui(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
All females in the house begin to answer.

They are the ones that can best explain themselves
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by newyorks(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
because she has been taken u for use and throway guy,exagerrating promises just to have ur way.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Question for Zeus
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jamb question.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't really wanna team it surprise
But she's just overwhelmed, at least things will soon start happening legally cheesy cheesy

Women and drama give it to them kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by babyfaceafrica: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Because they are drama queens..always like show off
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Me just not understand. Come to think of it, how will i be going out with a guy and i would not be able to say where the relationship is leading to?
So why all the pretence once they sight engagement ring from their boo? Girls can act for acting sake.

My opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Homeboiy: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
The same way they act when u ask them to be ur gf

No b say them no like u oo BT forming dey bring respect

As for direct answer to ur question

I don't know why
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Jaynom(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Coz they watched it on TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jaynom:
Coz they watched it on TV
my exact thoughts, marriage is such a big deal for females

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Zeze06(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Some even "faint"... embarassed

What I don't understand is, can someone " consciously" faint cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
That's just formalities...

The real proposal always happens after a good _fuck. The one where the lady climax 3-4times. With the lady lying on his chest, he simply stretches his hand to his pocket or wherever he hid the ring and whispers...

"Baby (or whatever he calls her), would you marry me?"

She retorts,

"What?"

Then she lifts her head up to look into his eyes to affirm what he had just uttered and gets greeted with a ring. She gasp! She's surprised and with her emotions surging high and with both her palms covering the most part of her face in amazement, awe, overwhelmed, she retorts in a jiffy.

"Yes! Yes babe, I'd marry you! kiss"

That's a pure sign of blackmail. He blackmailed her emotionally by asking her that question right after a good _fuck. Pure evil grin

Ladies become more emotional attached and in need of consolidation and reaffirmation of love by the lover and that's why most ladies ask "do you love me?" after sex. Not just sex. A good sex!

What better way to reassure her of your undying love than handing her an engagement ring. smiley Men are evil cheesy
chai..this is pure evilembarassed
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by jaksmillioniar: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

chai..this is pure evilembarassed
ibo beauty
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ibo beauty
jacks howfar?
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by mumumugu(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2017
same way they fake orgasm
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by pocohantas(f): 2:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Some are truly suprised.
The rest is to boost the male ego.

Shebi the marriage is supposed to be more important to her?

Naso them dey fake orgasm.
They threaten to stop eating if you break-up.
They keep talking about having your kids.

Ego boost!

Haven't we seen a video of a girl that wasn't excited, naso una bash the lady. The reaction is more important to una. Most of you men will die if you don't get that reaction.

Enjoy!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by DeepEyes: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Piiko:
So I just logged on my Facebook and saw a plain proposal, just the two of them in a field he goes on his knees to propose, she acts like she's surprised and the cameraman captures all four actions, you and your fiancee planned it all along and you act blandly, I am not impressed, be more creative people sad

its simple: Drama tins! Women have loved drama since the beginning of time- novels, fairy tales, chic flicks, fantasies etc. are all things they know aren't REAL but like to indulge anyway. So the proposal and their reaction is just an extension of this whole drama mentality playing out.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by AHCB: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2017
pocohantas:
Some are truly suprised.
The rest is to boost the male ego.

Shebi the marriage is supposed to be more important to her?

Naso them dey fake orgasm.
They threaten to stop eating if you break-up.
They keep talking about having your kids.

Ego boost!

Haven't we seen a video of a girl that wasn't excited, naso una bash the lady. The reaction is more important to una. Most of you men will die if you don't get that reaction.

Enjoy!!!
Likewise most of you women will die of frustration, jealousy and bitterness when you don't get that ring.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by uche92(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
namedonfinish:
Because they are surprised that the guy finally got guts now. grin cheesy

All this men that are scared of responsibility sef. undecided undecided

It's not that they are scared of responsibility. They just don't want to be responsible for you grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by malton: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Because marriage is fast becoming a mark of privilege.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by escapefromusa(f): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2017
malton:
Because marriage is fast becoming a mark of privilege.

was there a time it never was?
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by malton: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
escapefromusa:

was there a time it never was?

Sure, it has always been, but is even more so today. Time was when marriage used to be a marker of adulthood. Anyone could get married to anyone, as people seemed to appreciate prospects and operate with a more long-term perspective. But today, marriage is becoming increasingly tied to socioeconomic statuses than anything else.

Men who aren't doing well financially are less likely to be seen as marriage material by women who do not want to take a risk on somebody who's unlikely to provide money or assets.

IMHO, most women nowadays are more concerned about the financial aspects of things. So, for them, the guy they'd settle down with has to at least be able to guarantee financial stability. When that man finally decides to propose, they tend to regard it as a special honor.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
AHCB:
Likewise most of you women will die of frustration, jealousy and bitterness when you don't get that ring.

The topic is on why they act surprised.
You can create another on how they'll act if they don't get the ring. We'll be there to comment...for now, stick to the topic grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Lalas247(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2017
I will only be surprised if it's close to 1 milla till den undecided or yellow diamond shenanigans..
no time to boost one guys ego ..... after one year of marriage no cheating I can start acting surprise till den .. this is my face undecided
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by AHCB: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2017
pocohantas:

The topic is on why they act surprised.
You can create another on how they'll act if they don't get the ring. We'll be there to comment...for now, stick to the topic grin grin
Same topic didn't ask you to be sarcastic, did it? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K / Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.