Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa (2557 Views)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by lawman88(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2017
The Real Story of the Numan Herdsmen Attack
(By Pwavodi Joshua)

The Attack by Fulani herdsmen 4/12/2017 was a reprisal attack to what happened last two weeks in Shafaron Village of Numan Adamawa State. Last week information came to the people about the incoming of several Fulani and foreigners into the state and believed to have been camped around Mayo Belwa.

There was tension on Friday 1/12/2017 that the Fulani are set to attack Numan and its environs, as a result of this information alot of people packed and left the town for safety elsewhere. The same day there was clash between the MOPOL and the Fulani which led to the loss of lives of 7 MOPOL.

The main attack started around 6am yesterday (4/12/2017) where thousands of the herdsmen advance towards Lawaru village. These herdsmen are believed to be hired from other countries to carry out this massacre. They were heavily armed with different sophisticated weapon such as Machine Guns, RPG, AK 47, Knives, Matches, Bows and Arrow, one can wonder where they got all these fire arms from.

The villagers despite the attack went in good spirit with no gun but guts. They tried to counter the herdsmen but it was not possible. While the men remained behind to fight, hundreds of women were running into bushes. Within some minutes, the troop headed into Dong. People hid themselves watching the herdsmen burning their houses. Young girls between the age 12-14hrs were raped mercilessly by the herdsmen.

Aside that, a helicopter was hovering over, and giving them cover. At a certain point when the villagers noticed the herdsmen were running out of arms, they mobilized themselves to face the herdsmen. Not too long a military jet released a bomb on the villagers killing many of them. Most of the men killed were by the four air strikes while children and women were killed by the Fulani.

In total Seven villages have been burnt down, which are Dong, Lawaru, Kodomti, Shafaron, Bare, Nzoruwe, Shemun. The village head of Lawaru has been killed. More than 50 confirmed dead bodies recorded and thousands of villagers are left homeless. The Fulani were in their thousands clearing all this villages heading towards Numan which is believed to be their main target, but they got scared and turned back when their bullets was getting exhausted and despite all this that was happening there were no any security to counter them.

As a trained jet fighter you can’t make mistakes on a broad day light when the Fulani people are in thousands. There is no any re-enforcement from the Government. The Jets threw bombs and the impact of the bombs was one of the contributing factors that destroyed the villages.

All the statements from the government are false and political. We will quote from what the Emir of Kano said "I hope what happened in Mambilla and Numan will not go Unpunished ". This attack came some days after this statement.

The government should not force us to conclude that they have a hand in this attack. This is a carefully, Sponsored and calculated planned attack to kill the bachama people, and we will be tempted to say the government were aware of this attack and yet they were silent about it. The worst has already been done, we hope the lives of the people lost will rest in peace.

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by lawman88(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Joshua pwado (writer) is an eye witness and a native of numan, adamawa

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2017
angry

I totally believe this writer. I knew it was only a matter of time before they will come for reprisal attacks.
Imagine fighter jets assisting to commit sacrilege and genocide on the people of Adamawa. This is the not the first time this kind of thing is happening.

Well, since I can live anywhere in the world, I am not necessarily a Nigerian or an African. It's saddening.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by ACHILLES45: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2017
If i later go to hell fire after my life as a Nigerian, i will take god to court.
which other hell fire go fit be like our zoo country.

as a child and a young adult. It took me 19yrs b4 setting my eyes on a lifeless body of a fellow human, but today we are being served pictures of corpses roasted and butchered in different format.

those days we feared corpses but not any longer. See my fellow humans.

i curse everyone living or dead who participated in making me share same geographical space with these heartless animals in human skin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by ashjay001(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2017
This country is fvcked!shocked

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by bonechamberlain(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2017
a day would come in this country where its either the Fulani's go back to Sudan or they become extinct. if buhari thinks he would get away with all these he is being foolish.

like I have always said northerners must rise up against Dan fodios caliphate and go back to their way of life before the evil jihad angry

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by SHAKABOOM: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2017
I heard from a real source that it was ipob herds men that carried out the wicked attack..Am jst interested in the unity of our dear nation undecided
What a useless country angry

4 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Flyingngel(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari cannot quench a small armed group like meyetti Allah; oh! I forget he is their patron.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by ZorGBUooeh: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Why be say na only nigeria dose idiots dey get liver for this kain attack?

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by mightyhazel: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
other northern tribes shouldwake up.. i think they owe themselves that

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by aolawale025: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
How can the security agencies say they aren't aware? These attacks would be the un-making of this government in 2019

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by nijabazaar: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
If i later go to hell fire after my life as a Nigerian, i will take god to court.

as a child and a young adult. It took me 19yrs b4 setting my eyes on a lifeless body of a fellow human, but today we are being served pictures of corpses roasted and butchered in different format.

i curse everyone living or dead who participated in making me share same geographical space with these heartless animals in human skin.

I feel the pain in ur words....

likewise, I am almost 28 yrs and have not seen a murdered corpse nor a burnt carcass prior to 2016.

to think we have senators .

What is just wrong with us.

Why do we just sit and watch this Dull wicked man beat us about like this?
Maybe We are the ones who are really dumb.

Like Lenin like Buhari
Like Hitler like Buhari

Shame on all those who wrought this President on us. May they all rot before they die.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Festy4u(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2017
It's sickening to know that Nigeria has known no peace since the coming of this administration! The level of hatred is at its peak. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by orion7: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
buhari is a deceitful failure.

security agents say they are not aware.

fools. they can only fool ngeneukwenu, python1, sarrki, markfemi, gavelslam, madridguy, apcsupporter, apcmyheart, and others like them.

they can't fool sensible people

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by GavelSlam: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2017
With all the artillery you claim they came with not a single picture to capture events but the so-called fallout.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by adadike281(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, pls I beg u in d name of humanity, move this to front page. Buhari clearly have a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Atikulate 2019

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by NafeesaAA(f): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
@ poster this is Tales by moonlight

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by lawman88(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
GavelSlam:
With all the artillery you claim they came with not a single picture to capture events but the so-called fallout.
If it is you, will you wait to snap pictures of a man hunting for you? For the fact that there is no pictures of the weapons shows that no herdsman was killed by the people. Don't let religion and tribalism blindfold you

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
NafeesaAA:

You are evil

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Kalapizim(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2017
As a trained jet fighter grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by omaar12(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
I Believe If Middle Belt Had Their Own Country, This Attack Would Have Been Countered By The Middle Belt Security Agency Even The Fulanis Wont Have The Gut To Attack Without First Going Through Diplomatic Means, How Can All Ethnic Group In The Country Be Complaining Of Just One Single Group, To Those Who Love One Nigeria I Know You Want Nigeria To Stick Together But At What Expense, Take A Look At The News The Best Solution Can Be Decipher In My Comment, We All Need To Go Our Seperate Ways.
Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by ratcock: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
the sultanate soldiers..

once that call is made..heads rolls for real.

when the criminal Gana from Benue was talking about this troops,dia plans to run over adamawa, taraba,benue,.

nigerians called him criminal..state government after all hullabaloo.. endorsed him.

dia this gentle rugged plot.. by fulanis nomad to turn major part of this states to dia grazing ground..

the dullard is only speedn things up..

If una want..make una dey wait for dia patron to com patronise una..

na long thing..
Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari is a dangerous creature ..How will you use our airforce to provide air cover for Fulani herdsmen ..haba

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Everybody know that that devilish Buhari used Nigerian Airforce asseta to provide air support for Fulani terrorist against full blooded Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by manci(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
you can't beat a fulanies and force them not to cry days a go there was a celebration on media because they was killed in numan
Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by manci(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
you can't beat fulanies and force them not to cry days a go there was a celebration on media because they was killed in numan
Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by intruxive(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Hope u are happy now undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have no words.
Re: The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa by wordcat(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
lawman88:

In total Seven villages have been burnt down, which are Dong, Lawaru, Kodomti, Shafaron, Bare, Nzoruwe, Shemun. The village head of Lawaru has been killed.

All the statements from the government are false and political. We will quote from what the Emir of Kano said "I hope what happened in Mambilla and Numan will not go Unpunished ". This attack came some days after this statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar Adua Was A Failed President, Stop Rewriting History / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again / BREAKING!!! Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Nsima Ekere In Fresh Trouble(WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.