Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It (10964 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by donduzek(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2017
A young lady from South Africa who is likely not more than 17 years old proudly flaunt her bare breast on social media for all to see
The girl who goes by the name Millicent O'Nokuthula Msiza on facebook shared the photo of her oranges, concealing just her nipples with her arms.

The photo have since went viral on facebook with over 700 shares.

See photo below:

1 Share

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by schumastic(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2017
i think i understand better what terry g meant in his track Free Madness shocked

flaunt it if you are proud of it grin
Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors club, Lagos Branch
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Amibranki(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2017
undecided Fada Lawd!!
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by K9Uneet(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2017
See fresh bobbi.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by saintneo(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Her breasts are very big for a 17.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by KardinalZik(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2017
OLOSHO on the LOOSE!!!
Flee for your life. She's a probable pathogen of a bulk of STDs

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by drunkpunk(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amibranki:
undecided Fada Lawd!!

Proudly imo... Where in imo?
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
donduzek:
A young lady from South Africa who is likely not more than 17 years old proudly flaunt her bare breast on social media for all to see
The girl who goes by the name Millicent O'Nokuthula Msiza on facebook shared the photo of her oranges, concealing just her nipples with her arms.

The photo have since went viral on facebook with over 700 shares.

See photo below:
see staphloccocus on the loose
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Amibranki(f): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
drunkpunk:

Proudly imo... Where in imo?
Oguta L.G.A Watsup?
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by drunkpunk(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amibranki:
Oguta L.G.A Watsup?

Adim okay my sister. I'm from Nkwerre. Hope your day is going as planned?
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by olawealth1000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Funkeh!!!! Apostle must hear of this...

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Premiumwriter: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
angry
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by habsydiamond(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
if she proud of it then why did she cover the tip.....who is she decieving..
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by EmmySparky(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
the boobs fresh jare...make una no lie
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Gofwane(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
K9Uneet:
See fresh bobbi.
wink yeah hommie. Fresh bobbi! E just be like say make i start to svck my phone screen grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2017
And one idiot will go with alcoholic drinks and his parents and go and ask for this one's hand in marrige in future. undecided
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by justiniyke29: 1:42am On Dec 07, 2017
SHE NEEDS DELEVERANCE, QUICKLY

but luckily am a very good prophet,pastor and also very talented in delivering young girls from the spirit of breast,

items needed
1.the lady in concern
2.packet of national i.d card
3. come also with others like u possessed with the above spirt [where 2 or more are gathered menerge is happening]

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Gabson0816(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2017
South African girls and fresh boobi....... cool shocked
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by xarookqh(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Gofwane:
wink yeah hommie. Fresh bobbi! E just be like say make i start to svck my phone screen grin
See proud pedophile

Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Gofwane(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
xarookqh:

See proud pedophile
see this one. I only commented on the bress and not the owner
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by 2special(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2021
K9Uneet:
See fresh bobbi.
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Womanizer(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Gofwane:
see this one. I only commented on the bress and not the owner

grin
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by meobizy(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nairaland is full of potential child molesters and gay boys. You people are sick in the head.
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
LifeSavers/BloodTonic .
Re: Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It by Damimoslafiaji: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
meobizy:
Nairaland is full of potential child molesters and gay boys. You people are sick in the head.

Why is a gay person "sick in the head"? You are sick in the head!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / A Heartless Girl / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.