Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) (10971 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Onyiamaogu: 1:15pm On May 11, 2020

Are you smashing or passing her?

This kind of body, me I no fit resists oo. We die there!

If I was asked this question, I won’t hesitate to say “smash smash smash“. I don’t know about you oo.

See Her Photo Below:

So, guys, you have only two options for her. What will you do?

Smash Or Pass?

Drop your comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/smash-or-pass-see-this-hot-ladys-photo-and-tell-us-what-you-will-do-to-her-men-only/
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Enoch07: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
sharp doggy for me, cos I don't like her face

3 Likes

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by MrSensor(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2020
This is My type tongue even that trouser cannot fit in cause is photoshoped.

but what is that on her bellybutton?

2 Likes

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by malikombi(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2020
I'm fasting. I'll make a decision later in the evening

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Oluromantic: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
I will preach the gospel to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by vanida6: 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
malikombi:
shuu nd u open dis thread,,,u better be serious

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by illicit(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
All this ashawo girls sef. na fake moaning u go dey hear from this one

2 Likes

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Baloranking(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:
All this ashawo girls sef.
na fake moaning u go dey hear from this one

grin grin grin

Person don run that kind thing for your hand

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by scoundrel(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
Why is her booty ghosting?

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
she looks lyk who go sweet 4 middle bt na borehole go de there...she go jus de fake d moaning 4 ur moni
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Smony: 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
women
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2020
Bytch is ugly af.

Pass, fam

3 Likes

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by foreverdiamonds(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
Run away

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by dukeprince50: 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
MrSensor:
This is My type tongue even that trouser cannot fit in cause is photoshoped.

but what is that on her bellybutton?
looks like a placenta to me
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Berkley89(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Look closely, that’s a fucking transgender!!!��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2020
Berkley89:
Look closely, that’s a fucking transgender!!!��‍♂️

no she isnt...her name is Deborah Olawoyin (@mizsthicknesz) ...babe used to be so fat back in the days (and you can still see some her past fat life, in her legs from 2nd pictures):

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by zeuss: 6:07pm On May 11, 2020
malikombi:

JERGENS!!!!
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Exc2000: 6:42pm On May 11, 2020
cool

Looks like she had her plastic surgery at the closed Doctor Anu's clinic... i so much dislike all this un natural booty that looks like the lady wore pampers

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by illicit(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2020
Baloranking:

grin grin grin

Person don run that kind thing for your hand
abi now she go don collect different sizes of dick sotey nothing go for move her again
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Hypnotise: 8:41pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:

abi now she go don collect different sizes of dick sotey nothing go for move her again
95% of women are guilty of this
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by illicit(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
Hypnotise:
95% of women are guilty of this
undecided
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2020
In WizKid's voice "bad energy stay far away"
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by yuswrld20(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2020
Masonkaycares:
In WizKid's voice "bad energy stay far away"
2pac once said i made the money over bitches
Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by Nova1988(m): 2:59am On May 12, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) by RuggedSniper: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no she isnt...her name is Deborah Olawoyin (@mizsthicknesz) ...babe used to be so fat back in the days (and you can still see some her past fat life, in her legs from 2nd pictures):

OMG...grin...Epic!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Dear Future Husband!!!! / What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.