Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) (25234 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by onenaija001(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Foolishness is driving Okoroawusa to his destruction.

Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita anaghi ekwe ya nuru isi nsi.
but wait how did this man just changed overnight are you sure it's normal?

2 Likes

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Mortiple(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
I am sure the clueless Rochas will turn around to blame his "political detractors" whereas he actually set himself up for destruction.

#SendRochasToPsychiatricNow

1 Like

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
smirn:

What a shameless submission, APC is doing well in Lagos state, even in Edo and other states. If you want to talk at least try to be logical.

Edo state? Lol.. Nigga please. I'm very familiar with Benin, the capital. The same Edo state where APC is allegedly working is the same state where the state capital has roads that becomes rivers after every little rain? or is it PHCN?

In all sincerity, apart from Kada Cinemas, a private investment, what can the residents of Benin boast of?

1 Like

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by onenaija001(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
And you say village pple's hands are not at work here?

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Leopantro: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
he will soon make his brother Commisioner of long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
I support Rochas. Keke should be driven in farms
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
onenaija001:
but wait how did this man just changed overnight are you sure it's normal?
My dear,it's not normal at all,his heart is made of iron.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by afbstrategies: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Now we know why he made his sister commissioner for happiness. So she will have something to do.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
That's why we call him Rochas Okoro-awusa. That man is NOT an Igbo man. He's deliberately trying to destroy Imo state and by extension Ndi Igbo.

O pari

Milllz:
I’m ashamed for my people. It’s obvious we were scammed. He played a fast one on us.
This man has failed to understand that Nigeria is a developing country, tricycles are what we need now in the state.
I saw the tricycles been seized this morning, ironically, for someone who created a happiness ministry.
IMO state is arguably the worst state in the south east, no salaries been paid, insecurity is at the highest ever, development is stagnant and this man wants to rule Nigeria. I wonder what he’ll lie that he did. Statues??
2019 will tell, we know it’s your son in-law you have in mind, but we have seen enough. IMO state is not your family business. Go back to the north. You are a curse on our people.

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The whole IMO state situation is very scary. I daresay they are a damned people. But one thing is obvious. The Governor of the state is not a sane person. It's crystal clear.

But I blame them. Every thinking person knows that nothing positive can come out of the APC.

You are rather blowing things out of proportion. Owerri is the fastest developing city in Nigeria and has to set the pace. Let the Keke people move to your State and continue while the wise ones will upgrade to taxi or run in satelite towns off Owerri city.

2 Likes

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abagworo:

You are rather blowing things out of proportion. Owerri is the fastest developing city in Nigeria and has to set the pace. Let the Keke people move to your State and continue while the wise ones will upgrade to taxi or run in satelite towns off Owerri city.

Because it is their poo that they'd use to purchase taxis? Or you think if they had the means they won't have been operating one instead of Keke?

Why do people reason thus?

1 Like

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Any reason for the ban? Is there any alternative set aside for them keke riders?? If no. Then this man....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Banning keke means that all the rituals APC politicians used to influenced few others for 2015 election have started to possessing their thinking faculties.

How would people be happy when there is no single job Why is Okorocha destroying the only means youths are using to fed their loved ones Riding keke is now a crime, why is Nigerian politicians so stupid in making policies in order to subjects people to selling their votes for exchange of 2000 and a plate of food during elections time

#EndApc
#EndOkorocha
#EndVotesBuying
#EndElectionsRigging.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
someone at a shrine is doing Rochas strong thing. I Can't believe this is the Rochas we were all thinking it a good presidential candidate in 2011/2015. He is just losing popularity daily. From Statues to commissioner of happiness and marriage to causing an avoidable unrest in his State.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by EstherNdidi11: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hia! A na-ekwu nke omere omekwa ozo
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
sdindan:
I pity APC.
how they will allow their governor representing them like this.
For Apc to see votes in Imo state, They need a very big miracle.
THERE IS RIGGING
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by myright: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Foolishness is driving Okoroawusa to his destruction.

Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita anaghi ekwe ya nuru isi nsi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by adatemi: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
So he appointed his sister as Commissioner of Happiness and next day took food from the mouth of his citizens thereby creating job/guinea pigs for his sister to commerce work on.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Motion123(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
The governor wants to see his sister (commissioner for happiness) working instead of twitting grin
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by ImohWilliams1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
After creating Ministry of Happiness, Rochas needed to create a corresponding unhappy situation in order to give the ministry something to do. The Keke riders are just victims of circumstance.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abagworo:

The questions should be,
What is the effect of this policy on the people?
Will it drives cost of transportation higher?
What are the alternatives?
What is the cost of the alternatives to the people in the affected area?
Are there enough alternatives?
What is the statement government plan to alleviate the effect of this policy?

The government need to let the people know what they are doing and let it be seen that they are doing what they say.
Not carrying out one part of the social agreement and leaving out the other, which is the most important.

1 Like

Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The whole IMO state situation is very scary. I daresay they are a damned people. But one thing is obvious. The Governor of the state is not a sane person. It's crystal clear.

But I blame them. Every thinking person knows that nothing positive can come out of the APC.

Big brother Naija is back

http://yoineer.com/4sK9
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
sdindan:

Did u see anywhere I wrote keke in my comment?
Guy you harsh ooo.... he no be SARS nah shocked
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by johnney2010: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
APC democracy definition = government of hardship, by the heartless, for the innocent.
Re: Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) by chineduemmao: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
smirn:

What a shameless submission, APC is doing well in Lagos state, even in Edo and other states. If you want to talk at least try to be logical.
and also in nigeria at large... apc is the best ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road / Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders / EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.