Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service (17199 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by KardinalZik(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
vorpalDfool:
2017 was my case is different, cases still remained the same

now it's new dawn cheesy

UNBELIEF made your case remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by dhardline(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
bolt000:
You sound pained, pele.
fyi i'm not poor.
quick advise; attend shiloh and pray against all these negative spirits drawing you back, your mindset is bleeped up.

Pained how? No one called you poor. Even the extremely wealthy still seek more wealth. If not wanting to subscribe to get rich quick schemes means being drawn back then I can only weep For you. Indeed the love of money has blinded many. To justify sin just to continue in it is no small thing.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by dhardline(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
oruma19:
just the same way He has nothing to do with ur "kalokalo" brand of Christianity where u pay ur pastor 100 naira and expect windows of heaven to open because pastor has used ur head to cook soup. Lolzzz. Beta worship God in spirit and truth and forget all this yeye sow seed sow seed sow seed preaching. God is not a money doubler. Go and work and be a blessing to the less privileged. Therein lies the blessings of God.

Thank you but you are obviously talking to the wrong person. Unless you have ever heard me speak in support of making God appear to be a money doubler... Only say what you are certain of.
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by vroom(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pls who has link to watch Shiloh live online?....kindly share with me
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by dhardline(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
KardinalZik:

Betting is viewed from three angles:

1. Gambling,
2. Business, and
3. Hobby.

It all depends on HOW YOU SEE IT.

Since no 1. Is already out of it let's look at no 2. Business ensures value for money right...a business where majority of your clients end up feeling sad, used or unsatisfied-leads many to poverty while promising wealth, creates and unquenchable addiction and makes many think that it's easier to just do it and earn instead of making sacrifices by working how does that seem right?
3.hobby...As a Christian your time and your money belongs to God and you are meant to use it wisely in ways pleasing to God. How would you feel if you gave someone you loved money knowing the person being wise that he can do great things with the money but he/she ends up gambling it all away?
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by openmine(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
emusmithy:
Hmm...

Nairaland babes praying for husband in Shiloh 2017 be like...

[img]https://media./images/4d92b72ae9013d8bb18f3f181bf80de3/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by DangotePikin: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
Africans and foreign religion.

must u comment?
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by KardinalZik(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
dhardline:

Since no 1. Is already out of it let's look at no 2. Business ensures value for money right...a business where majority of your clients end up feeling sad, used or unsatisfied-leads many to poverty while promising wealth, creates and unquenchable addiction and makes many think that it's easier to just do it and earn instead of making sacrifices by working how does that seem right?
3.hobby...As a Christian your time and your money belongs to God and you are meant to use it wisely in ways pleasing to God. How would you feel if you gave someone you loved money knowing the person being wise that he can do great things with the money but he/she ends up gambling it all away?

Your premises are wrong.

You don't just jump into a business; you have to deeply RESEARCH into it if you must succeed. Secondly, every serious businessman must avoid GREED. In the punting business, those who are most likely to loss either don't research well or are greedy.
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Lokoyen(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Another avenue to scam the sheeple

KIll urself over people they went to pray for their future.
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Mechejy: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
lacemose:
This year Shiloh is tagged "a new dawn", catch up with the events

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tFs-uA70g

pls daddy oyedepo teach them how to make heaven and not how to make money.make sure that at the end they are spirit filled instead of worldly and carnally filled.tnx
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Nellyritzyreal(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
silas24:

Na holy ghost go bounce am if e try go grin grin grin

No bi only that but with small small rain wai carry thunder join.
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by KaptainAfrika: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Why would there be change in their lifestyles, are they being challenged about their sinful lifestyles in order for them to repent and live a holy life or are they not being solely told about "kingdom prosperity"?
Everyone knows what they ought to teach, but for the sake of only God knows what, such messages are not preached.

frankwyte:
Wonderful preaching last night, what beat me is crowed listen to God's words but no effective change of lifestyle even in the life of some of these members. I guess some christians are only interested in goodies alone but done want to carry the cross and follow Jesus. Materialism is not all about Christendom!
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by KaptainAfrika: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lie lie. I am watching it live, and he has already started the usual "kingdom prosperity" sermons. Who has time for heaven? (sarcastic).

Mechejy:
pls daddy oyedepo teach them how to make heaven and not how to make money.make sure that at the end they are spirit filled instead of worldly and carnally filled.tnx
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by KaptainAfrika: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lool. You were right, if you play Shiloh 2016 and 2017 messages, its the same, just with a different theme for the year. Better to go with a heart to meet with God on a personal basis, to avoid over-familiarity, his message is not different at all.

oruma19:
I rather stay at home. I am a member of LFC but right now I am home because I know I won't hear anything new than material achievements of the preacher and all that sow a seed stuff. On the last day they will ask us to pledge a shilo sacrifice. If they remove all such requests and allow people have connection with God by personally commiting themselves to God and making genuine sacrifices the better. U cannot cajole one to make a sacrifice that's not from his heart and expect result. Hannah wasn't cajoled to promise God at Shiloh, these days they cajole us to pledge a "Shiloh sacrifice". I want to serve God without the "kalokalo factor".
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by dhardline(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
KardinalZik:

Your premises are wrong.

You don't just jump into a business; you have to deeply RESEARCH into it if you must succeed. Secondly, every serious businessman must avoid GREED. In the punting business, those who are most likely to loss either don't research well or are greedy.

A ponzi requires deep research, a well orchestrated crime requires extreme planning and skills too but does not make it less criminal. So the effort put into starting a business in no way launders it..
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by prispakle15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Another avenue to scam the sheeple
you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by SoaringLife01: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
It is a New Dawn.
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
SHILOH 2017, A NEW DAWN.

participating from Living Faith Church, Azuabie, Okujagu, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Today's service was superb. Just returning.

#Unlocking_My_New_Dawn_Heritage.

#SHILOH_2017.

#A_NEW_DAWN.

#XAVIER.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by jacyhelen(f): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Last year a new dawn.
This year a new dawn.
Next year will also be a new dawn
christains and #Hypocricy!!!
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by id2019(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
let meet in Canaanland
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2017
unuane1:
please guys how can someone watch from home or listen on radio? Any info will be welcome. I could not go to any nearby winners but would like to follow on TV or radio pls help with any idea to link otta.

Got to the church website or YouTube ....then on google there is medivator app from the church ..get it and watch from there
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by Davoj: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Winners members I know you are facing so many troubles in life and you would like to believe everything your pastor is saying cos its pleasing to the ears, But I admonish and plead with you, Study your bibles, don't swallow everything hook and sinker. Be careful with your soul, don't let your flesh desires take you from the most important priority. MAKING HEAVEN
Re: Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service by oruma19: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
dhardline:

Thank you but you are obviously talking to the wrong person. Unless you have ever heard me speak in support of making God appear to be a money doubler... Only say what you are certain of.
sorry bro, I thought u were a sheeple, but u have proven otherwise. Keep upholding the truth. Bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem / 8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.