Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator (26533 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by zoba88: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
As shared by Nigerian police officer Remi Adeoye....

'God Has Done it Again

My beloved friends, I am happy to inform you that I have assumed office as Police Coordinator for African Union Commission with effect from 1st December, 2017.

This is the highest Police Position in the organogram of the AU Commission. My responsibilities include providing strategic guidance for police components in all AU Peace Support Operations and Special Operations and that include all AU Missions.

Getting here was not easy. I thank God for His grace, my family for its endurance and all of you for your support. I thank my detractors for keeping me on my toes.

I am grateful to Nigeria Police Force for the confidence it reposed in me and the IGP for his support and encouragement at trying times. I am proud to represent my country on the global stage and I am humbled that the AU Commission found me worthy for this position.

I pledge to always give my best. Going beyond the call of duty has always been my work ethic. I thank my colleagues at the Commission Headquarters and in AU Member States for their cooperation at all times.

I will redouble my effort in service of our continent. The work has just started'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-police-officer-remi-adeoye.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by zoba88: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
One good news for the NPF in midst of plenty bad news bedeviling them recently ..Congrats Sir but Buhari must go

8 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by zoba88: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Bankyb10(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
God will continue to make u go higher

3 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
May God bless and guide you cool

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Evablizin(f): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy

Congrats. Officer Remi is now your friend and my friend. Respect Sir.

9 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
AU are trying to bribe the Nigeria police establishment with this unmerited appointment /award to an unworthy Nigerian policeman. Egyptian police is more qualified for this kinda appointment - so says a mentally enslaved Nigerian who think nothing worthwhile come from his country

Nigerians, dumb as they are, rather than create hash tags to pressure our useless govt into creating the enabling environment for effective and efficient policing, they chose to hang the police which undoubtedly is the number one victim of failure in governance.

When Shan George revealed last week that an American police officer praised Nigerian policemen as one of the best in the world given their relative achievements in the face of a near absence of resources and tools to work with, dumb Nigerians on NL as usual berated her and the officer for such an unexpected view.

let us continue to lick the asses of everything foreign while we continue to face the slave treatment in Libya, South Africa and other places as this is the only what suits us best for thinking nothing good come Frm our country

6 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wow!!! that is Good but #EndSarsBrutality..

5 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by amunkita(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sincerely, outside the shores of Nigeria, Nigeria Police is alwayz the best..
Why abii

Outside nigeria, they are provided with enabling environment, modern gadgets, good welfare nd they alwayz outshone their counterpart...

Do u Know a Nigerian Police officer was once appointed a country's Police head

Let advocate for enabling environment, good welfare nd see Nigeria Police out class the world...

6 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Narldon: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2017

My UNCLE is new to Nairaland and has been trying to SEARCH for ME but can't find ME

because he's BUSY typing "My Sister's last Born."

He will search till eternity. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Hiccups: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

Congratulations Officer, at least you sabi God
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Dayoto: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
kiss

Police coordinator?!

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by tdayof(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pictures of Nigerian police on AU/UN missions in Somalia, Mali etc makes you think it's not the same NPF you know over here.

Congratulations to ACP Adeoye.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by IMASTEX: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats. Nigeria need to work on the system rather than individuals. Nigeria police officer on AU/UN mission always stand out because there is a defined template & system. The same person behaves like. . .while in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Abbeyme: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by enemyofprogress: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
No wonder is a Yoruba man,the only tribe that always make Nigerians proud within and outside Nigeria, unlike the developers of Asia grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Elnino4ladies: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats officer

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
#ENDSARS NOW!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by deco22(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
This one has never worked in Nigeria before na,they are all those peace keeping police officers,you no dy see as e fresh.
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Dearlord(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
A round of applause to the police force
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by rafabenitez: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
This one has graduated from taking naira notes here as bribe into au for a bigger stealing,kudos to you,more bribe to your rusty palms.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by dontbothermuch: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congratulations.

Those criminals called SARS will hear this news and hiss

Mmmtttthhheeeewwww.

Stupid rotten foolish thieves.

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Myde4naija(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
No wonder is a Yoruba man,the only tribe that always make Nigerians proud within and outside Nigeria, unlike the developers of Asia grin grin
no be every issue tribalism must be part of, warn yourself just warn yourself

2 Likes

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Myde4naija:
no be every issue tribalism must be part of, warn yourself just warn yourself
abeg no be tribalism, na true I yarn

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nonnyflex(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Naija sun never hammer this one...
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Nigerian police officer Remi Adeoye....

'God Has Done it Again

My beloved friends, I am happy to inform you that I have assumed office as Police Coordinator for African Union Commission with effect from 1st December, 2017.

This is the highest Police Position in the organogram of the AU Commission. My responsibilities include providing strategic guidance for police components in all AU Peace Support Operations and Special Operations and that include all AU Missions.

Getting here was not easy. I thank God for His grace, my family for its endurance and all of you for your support. I thank my detractors for keeping me on my toes.

I am grateful to Nigeria Police Force for the confidence it reposed in me and the IGP for his support and encouragement at trying times. I am proud to represent my country on the global stage and I am humbled that the AU Commission found me worthy for this position.

I pledge to always give my best. Going beyond the call of duty has always been my work ethic. I thank my colleagues at the Commission Headquarters and in AU Member States for their cooperation at all times.

I will redouble my effort in service of our continent. The work has just started'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-police-officer-remi-adeoye.html?m=1
congrats....i hope you can help us#endsars#

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi / Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.