Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? (1470 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Today While Me And My Mum Were In The Middle Of A Heated Discussion Over Why Germany u-19 Youngsters Can Win The World Cup By 2022. i mistakenly slapped her because of she was resilent of my views , right now she's very paranoid with me . how can i apologise please.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
In the realm of the spirit, i see seven bush babies playing football with your head in spirit world..

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by ceezarhh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
thinking about slapping your mother is a sin on it's own, talk more of actually slapping her...I think you want to be unfortunate in this life...

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
You must be stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by QueenMarvella(f): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by sampatdikachi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
:-XJust listen to yourself, you slapped your mum mistakenly angry You must be very mad
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Go to the village and ask your olori ebi.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by vorpalDfool: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee:
Go to the village and ask your olori ebi.
Go and marry old woman, Your eggs wouldn't last forever.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by dnoable08: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nna just arrange ur face well because ur children will issue u slaps

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by PenlsCaP: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Village pipu choi!
Wetin this young man do una
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omg! You finally crossed lane into the no returns! Just go and prostrate before her, refuse to get up even when she says you should. I hope you aren't Yoruba cos its a taboo in our land to hit one's mother. May she forgive you...may she remember the days you were her loving kid and forgive you! It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
You mistakenly did what
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Did I read that right?
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by ehbellsho(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let me ask you this: can u mistakenly chop of ur d!ck? What is d "mistakenly" there? Gosh! U need to b tied to a pole n thrash real hard.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by chynie: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Which one b mistakenly slap your mom
Your siblings no beat life outta u
U get luck na to do family beating on top u
Anyways the witches have succeeded over u
Just beg her she will forgive u
But believe me she wouldn't forget
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
This was so funny grin

Funny topic and hilarious reaction from others grin grin
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
i know i really did bad , i deserve to be bashed and insulted, it's weird arguing football with a female talkless of my mum , my mood kinda changed , thought it was my age mate i was arguing with , i've begged her , there's green light of forgiveness.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by lalanice(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
this OP is trolling.

....it'd be stupid if he isnt.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Holartomiwa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Eeya.....Better Apologise In All Ways You Can.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Get IPhone 8 for her...lol
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

I must confess to you that you've brought a beautiful curse upon yourself. ∆
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by smartpyzee(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
i know i really did bad , i deserve to be bashed and insulted, it's weird arguing football with a female talkless of my mum , my mood kinda changed , thought it was my age mate i was arguing with , i've begged her , there's green light of forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Premiumwriter: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are u on weed or something angry angry angry angry
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by siideeq01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
may be ur mum also slap his own mum, but all and all, what u did is very wrong.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by akankemi1(f): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
is that how argument on football matter hook u reach? you need to calm down . imagine if you had slapped a fellow guy like you, that one will just break bottle on ur head and before you know it your story will be on all d blogs.
keep apologising to your mum. try not to involved external/extended family and friends as she would be more embarrassed. Just keep it within the immediate family. be sure though even if she forgives, she won't forget
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by habsydiamond(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
u are a joker......slap mum!!!....a spirit must be fucking u at that particular time
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by adadike281(f): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Op, pls start crying and begging , do it for days even after she must have forgiven u. I have a neighbour's daughter who was like that though she was brought up in that manner. She is now mad and I mean mad in every sense of d word.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by lekbel09(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
I think you are cursed I really pity the wife that will marry you, for you to slap your own mother na WA oooooo
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by mrtomola(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Demons in football finally got you. Even if she forgives you, your entire generation ( children children children grand children children grand grand grand chidren children......) cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Pidginwhisper: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
This one don buy automatic "generational curse" tickets for him unborn generations.

Just go collect learner permit so you go learn how to wear helmet to save yourself from future slaps wey ur offspring go give, and pray non of them learn Carpentry or Mechanic as your helmet fit no withstand the slaps from these ppl. grin

Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Set your own face so she will slap you back undecided
Khodorkovsky:
Today While Me And My Mum Were In The Middle Of A Heated Discussion Over Why Germany u-19 Youngsters Can Win The World Cup By 2022. i mistakenly slapped her because of she was resilent of my views , right now she's very paranoid with me . how can i apologise please.
Re: I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol omg I read the title as something else at first, phew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Lady Look For Boyfriend To Rent For Family Get Together / We Are Looking For A Pretty Hausa Or Northern Lady For Our Brother For Marraige / Please Help A Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.