Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him (5367 Views)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Preciousgirl(f): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2023
yesterday at work, my boss tickled me and i slapped him

should i go and apologise?

she is giving me the cold treatment embarassed
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Shalommy(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Hey, you don't have anything to offer. So, get outta hereundecided Rubbish!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by yrhuhfy113: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Preciousgirl:

you slapped HIM, but it is a "SHE" that is giving you cold treatment.

YOUR BRAIN IS NOT GENDER BINARY.

mtchew, 2023 time waster

50 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Papichulostunne(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2023
This Valentine's day surprise your girlfriend with jamb form. Make dem go school still learn the difference between "know" and "no".

Abeg make una follow me.buy or bring buyer

See link : https://www.nairaland.com/7540735/urgent-sale-four-4-plots

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Jashub: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2023
This one is delusional

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Another crackhead on the loose

8 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by fadal(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
I MEAN IF U WANT THE DIG UM HERE
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by siofra(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol this precious girl and her boss again!🤣

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everytime you and your boss.we don tire for una o abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Preciousgirl:

She or He?

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Akunatakasi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
You and clout na 5 and 6😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Hatrick01: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
U this precious girl Everytime, u and ur boss
Dem take boss swear for u?
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Another lonely UK aunty. grin

I hope you find solution to your loneliness.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Jimmythewise: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
You keep writing lies everyday on this platform. Do you in anyway stand to gain anything from doing this? Is this a weird psychological disorder?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Preciousgirl(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jimmythewise:
You keep writing lies everyday on this platform. Do you in anyway stand to gain anything from doing this? Is this a weird psychological disorder?

I am not lying
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by aswani(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Preciousgirl:

I am not lying

You are not saying the truth either!
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by rickleye: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Does your boss have both X and Y chromosomes?
- you slapped him !
- she is giving you cold shoulder !
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Rexxie234(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
undecidedU this precious girl
Everytime, u and ur boss

Dem take boss swear for u?
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by OrigeenalSeven: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Your boss dey hungry e want to chop ur ponmo
Give it to him in peace before he take it by fire by force
Give that innocent boss what he want
But why you sef go waya ur boss hot slap for face
Ordinary tickle way he tickle you na dun turn fight
He just want observe if current still dey ur body
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

you slapped HIM, but it is a "SHE" that is giving you cold treatment.

YOUR BRAIN IS NOT GENDER BINARY.

mtchew, 2023 time waster

Nawa.

You can talk sha grin
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Hey, you don't have anything to offer. So, get outta hereundecided Rubbish!

Shuo, you dey vex oooo grin
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by yrhuhfy113: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Nawa.

You can talk sha grin

Is it not good?
Or you will tell me you don't need a gist partner? grin

reason am na.... oya
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Is it not good?
Or you will tell me you don't need a gist partner? grin

reason am na.... oya

Omo, I crave a gist partner eh

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by yrhuhfy113: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Omo, I crave a gist partner eh

Oya send me a mail. Let's talk how to make money in 2023, businesses that work in naija
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Oya send me a mail. Let's talk how to make money in 2023, businesses that work in naija

I don't have an email address sad

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I don't have an email address, sorry!
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by yrhuhfy113: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

I don't have an email address sad
drop number... then delete after 5 mins
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
drop number... then delete after 5 mins

This message is blank.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by yrhuhfy113: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

This message is blank.

True... grin
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Dshocker(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Na lesbo vibes be that oooO lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him by Sniper101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
you slapped him
she is giving you the cold treatment.

Ha ba mana

Is your boss a $h£m@Lë undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) / SEE CURVES! Toke Makinwa, Gbemi O, Toolz Share Swim Wear Photos / How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.