Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is Marriage An Achievement? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage An Achievement? (4154 Views)

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Martin0(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
My opinion could sound somewhat controversial, especially for proponents of an arranged marriage that doesn’t provide the necessary time and means for a strong relationship to develop : No, not necessarily.
I think marriage is an achievement worthy of being congratulated only once the couple has faced several ups and downs together over a period of time and are now tying the knot with full conviction of their decision.
Whether it’s a love or an arranged marriage, marriage is not the be-all. It’s only the beginning of a long journey together, and to make it work successfully takes mutual understanding and love — this is the achievement. Not marriage, as such.
Experience has taught me that it’s much more rewarding to be single or unmarried rather than to rush into marriage for the sake of it — to someone who’s just not right for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Breaks, I meant I hardly eat early, just once or twice a day at most.
shockedshocked

that's nice you know

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ohh really, I wasn't aware, thanks for bringing it to my notice
QueenSekxy:

shockedshocked

that's nice you know

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by QueenSekxy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ohh really, I wasn't aware, thanks for bringing it to my notice
abii undecided

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
I haven't had anything all day
QueenSekxy:

abii undecided

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I haven't had anything all day
oya sorry goan eat

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
I will, sooon enough
QueenSekxy:

oya sorry goan eat

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Wallade(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yes! Marriage is an achievement.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will, sooon enough
better for you

Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
If you marry someone you love and you are friends with, its an achievement.

How sweet
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
splinx:

How sweet
This one you are mentioning me up and down, am I safe grin.
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
This one you are mentioning me up and down, am I safe grin.

You are safe
Re: Is Marriage An Achievement? by kodix(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is different thing b/w marriage and having children,most time is when marriage is blessed with children that people see it as achievement which anybody can have children without marriage, Most tym in Nigeria any marriage that don't have children will not work well,bitter truth is that people that have children outside wedlock and be able to train them well are even considered more successful to their counterparts, therefore marriage is not achievement in Nigeria,but giving birth to children and training them well is considered achievement Hera.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Cars You Can Have Sex In / Actress Wema Sepetu In Tears As She’s Jailed For Posting Raunchy Videos / Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.