Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today (24750 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting Held Yesterday In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloripelebe2:

Dem go open like 20threads tomorrow on the topic 'brown roof ' grin grin forgetting that their forefather natural habitat na ontop tree grin
You don master their style grin

And how bini language is the official language in Oba of lagos palace grin

how Oba of lagos,Oba saheed elegushi,ayangbiri of ikorodu etc and Ambode cant speak any other language apart from bini,igbo and no mans language grin

how they are buying and dominating the lagoon grin

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Michael004: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
nnamdijonathan:

please post the link I want to see your achievements.
Type on Google, it will direct you to it. You won't find repetitive pictures there like the one we saw on the igbo own.
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Michael004: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

yeye people grin
Chai, they are even begging to be the Dillard's voice.
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by oloripelebe2: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Johnayoola:
hehehe what I know for sure is southwest don't trust them,northerners will never vote an igboman into power,same southwest that might consider pleading on there behalf 're at the receiving end of there insult,people that 've no plc or say in Nigerian politics want to force the president

Dey don't even av reliable candidates

Orji Kalu[center][/center] grin,okorocha, grin. Tufiakwa

Make dem wait till 2031 grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Xbee007(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
kn23h:

Why this thread dey pain refugees? Why aren't you flat heads on Okorocha threads? embarassed
Iya babae ni refugee.
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by oloripelebe2: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

You don master their style grin

And how bini language is the official language in Oba of lagos palace grin

how Oba of lagos,Oba saheed elegushi,ayangbiri of ikorodu etc and Ambode cant speak any other language apart from bini,igbo and no mans language grin

how they are buying and dominating the lagoon grin

grin grin grin

And how they are the landlord of lagos forgetting dat they don't even share any border with lagos. Some of them are illiterates sha. How wl somebody hawking gala in the sun know anything about border

7 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloripelebe2:

And no government will take them serious on biafra again with how "no biafra no election" suddenly become "AtikuFor2019".

unserious confused hate-filled species of living things created by God Almighty.cool

5 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Johnayoola(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloripelebe2:

lol u won make okoro turn Nigeria to museum abi

4 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by oloripelebe2: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

And no government will take them serious on biafra again with how "no biafra no election" suddenly become "AtikuFor2019".

unserious confused hate-filled species of living things created by God Almighty.cool

They want biafla at thesame time want Nigeria presidency
They want biafla and they don't want to leave other regions
They hate buhari and gave him chieftaincy title
They hate a 'dullard' and they want their own to be his VP in 2019

I do laff alot of times reading comments on nairaland grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by shallysgirl: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

while a particular region like that doesn't have any presidential material rather than to lick Atiku Abubakre urine since they've run out of supply from nnamdi kanu and continue being hausa fulani slaves that nnandi azikwe has programmed them to be cool
Ntoor,die if pains tongue

We remain Atikulate. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloripelebe2:

And how they are the landlord of lagos forgetting dat they don't even share any border with lagos. Some of them are illiterates sha. How wl somebody hawking gala in the sun know anything about border
Na grandiose delusion we dey call am in Psychiatry.It's like Ogunlesi the formal adviser to president trump chestbeating that he developed America or we Yorubas developed America.I trust him,he can never say that.he is an highy cultured omoluabi his father is the first professor of medicine in Nigeria and baasegun of Ibadan land and not suffering from psychiatric illness

3 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
shallysgirl:
Ntoor,die if pains tongue
We remain Atikulate. wink
You are all bastards if you don't remain Atikulate grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by shallysgirl: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Emekanews:
No enemies in politics. Has Fayose done using Igbo destiny to gain popularity?
Igbo lover. At the mention of Igbos your joy is full. On a yoruba thread you start mentioning igbo. If them face you now, you start wailing.
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Michael004: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoodGuysGoodGir:
it's like these yorubbbas have stagnant lives. just check out the front page they are already mentioning igbos on their own thread. all these yorubassstards just dey make me laff with that their Adidas Logo induced tribal mark face...umu akuna grin grin
Why are you writing in pain bros? Have you eaten human flesh today?

9 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Johnayoola(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoodGuysGoodGir:
it's like these yorubbbas have stagnant lives. just check out the front page they are already mentioning igbos on their own thread. all these yorubassstards just dey make me laff with that their Adidas Logo induced tribal mark face...umu akuna grin grin
who owns this lost pig,flat head like plank

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Xbee007:

Iya babae ni refugee.

e pain am grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by bikefab(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
They are preparing to tell us another lie...
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by shallysgirl: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Basic123:

You are all bastards if you don't remain Atikulate grin
Ntoor tongue
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by adadike281(f): 2:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I no dey entertain mention from chameleon. Abeg kawa cmot for my mention and no ever quote me again.
Take am easy now. that chic na my sweetheart o
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by MayorofLagos(m): 2:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Edumare Bless Yoruba Commonwealth!

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by adadike281(f): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
dem never buy their own small land finish, dem wan buy a big one [/b]
its just too bad that a military personnel like u is a tribalist!! just too bad, receiving and giving insult when I thought u are one of the few big boys on this forum. good a.m!
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Good day all, while trying to be a good samaritan i gave a stranger a lift only for me to drop him off and find out that he stole my wallet and phone, the only info i have is his phone number. 09025824609. Please, help me dial and seee if u know him
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by cydophobia(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Truth to be be told.The Westerners always set the pace.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Jaideyone(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2017
36STATES:
While their leaders live in decent buildings, the majority who are poor defecate openly in public.
People of Ibadan should demolish those rusty brown roofs or call Igbos in to develop the city like they did in Lagos.

They should sale those mud houses, even with their father's grave to the real developers to do the needful.

the same way you developed the south east abi? ignoramus. Enugu is the largest city in the south east and it is 1/6 of the size of Ibadan. even if Ibadan is 50% mud house, it will still have more modern buildings than your Enugu. now get lost

6 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Pidginwhisper: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=63049156]its just too bad that a military personnel like u is a tribalist!! just too bad, receiving and giving insult when I thought u are one of the few big boys on this forum. good a.m![/quote[b]]I have no known history of being a tribal bigot in my few months on this forum, if you're in doubt you can browse through my posts since I signed up, and I've never gotten into any altercation with anyone in a tribal bigotry issh!. I had done that to get at someone and she knows herself and as you can see that was the the only post I made on there.

Btw, Morning. Trust your night was great.[/b]
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Pidginwhisper: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
adadike281:
its just too bad that a military personnel like u is a tribalist!! just too bad, receiving and giving insult when I thought u are one of the few big boys on this forum. good a.m!
I have no known history of being a tribal bigot in my few months on this forum, if you're in doubt you can browse through my posts since I signed up, and I've never gotten into any altercation with anyone in a tribal bigotry issh!. I had done that to get at someone and she knows herself and as you can see that was the the only post I made on there.

Btw, Morning. Trust your night was great.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by ibkgab001: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Kockane:

God bless Kogi west too. sad

And all kwara
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by adadike281(f): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I have no known history of being a tribal bigot in my few months on this forum, if you're in doubt you can browse through my posts since I signed up, and I've never gotten into any altercation with anyone in a tribal bigotry issh!. I had done that to get at someone and she knows herself and as you can see that was the the only post I made on there.

Btw, Morning. Trust your night was great.
No, that post I quoted was the statement u made before she replied u. Am not happy at all
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Aparakay(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Na Fayose own dey different ���
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Ngokafor(f): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Yoruba problem is deep indeed..They created a thread on their Governor meeting somewhere in Ibadan,only to fill the thread with pain,grief,agony,weeping and gnashing of teeth over Igbo..Peace appear to have left these people no doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.