Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) (27721 Views)

Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by eph12(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by ENG1110: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This is wickedness, because Rochas was the only Igbo man that had the goodwill that qualified him to be considered for the office of either the Vice President or President, his people attacked him with spirit of madness

he brought this on himself. I also considered him as the igbo person with most chance of becoming president, but he keeps making stupid decisions. It will be hard for anyone to take him serious
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by CyberFury: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2017
...just like that APC CHANGED my state from Imo State to Imo Statue. God where are you? cry
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by utenwuson: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2017
if u watch okorocha speak on TV u will perceive madness from his look and speech.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
axcer:

The former presidential media aide shared the photo above on his IG page and wrote

'What do the people of Imo state want, Mr. Governor? They want prompt payment of salaries to make them happy. When they feed their families and meet their obligations, they will be happy.
#Happiness'

GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/reuben-abati-trolls-governor-rochas-okorocha-ig

People have continued to peddle this false rumour for so long that it's sounding like it's true. Imo State is not owing any salaries Mr Abati. Not even 1 week salary is owed.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by hc007: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Oblongata:
Na the highest mumu governor be this

And they want biafra

This is the type of thing

That will happen in biafra...

Many igbos

Would want a united Nigeria

Just after 1 month of biafra

Infact there would be minister of magic sef

This is a sad time to be from imo

Imo kwenu!!!

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by kingsfire: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Oblongata:
Na the highest mumu governor be this

And they want biafra

This is the type of thing

That will happen in biafra...

Many igbos

Would want a united Nigeria

Just after 1 month of biafra

Infact there would be minister of magic sef

This is a sad time to be from imo

Imo kwenu!!!

why you no get sense?
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by daveson2020(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin lol confused governor, you are owing pension, owing salaries, baned keke, baned okada, now you appointed a commissional of happiness and couples fulfilment, how can people be happy? #mbok okoroawusa
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Danchibez: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Let's pray 4 Imolites, they r in a perpetual bondage.

oyaa...say after me,.. my father my father...
any man...or woman... holding d my progress.... shall die by fire... prayer begin''''''
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by atiku4President(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And worst part of it is that the man Okorocha doesn't have any atom of shame on his face embarassed
Do Sodomites have shame? People who have sold their hearts to Lucifer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Social media has been used to deceive gullible Nigerians about happenings in Imo State and I understand a lot of people have bought into the blackmail because those hungry for power are backing it with so much funds as well as the IPOB miscreants who from day one felt they had a score to settle with Okorocha.

Imo State is not owing any civil servant 1 kobo contrary to this social media lies.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by LasGidiOwner: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
axcer:

The former presidential media aide shared the photo above on his IG page and wrote

'What do the people of Imo state want, Mr. Governor? They want prompt payment of salaries to make them happy. When they feed their families and meet their obligations, they will be happy.
#Happiness'

GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/reuben-abati-trolls-governor-rochas-okorocha-ig

Hehehehe

Abati captured the horrid situation in the state succinctly.

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Richy4(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
bugidon:
I'm sure he will be the last apc governor in the south. 419 party

Don't be too sure man... A bag of rice, a T shirt with logo, a cap and #5000 distributed to the youths is enough to get him or another like him a governor..
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Veeflow(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2017
okway:
Funny how all PDP politicians are now saints embarassed
asin ehn. I still dey think am o..even PDP shocked shocked that had all it took to make Nigeria great but decided to waste it out.. Nigeria's problem is PDP.. Go APC na PDP full there.. So anyone saying shit is cux time Neva reach to swap grin grin

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by georgeceekay: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Abeg you people should leave Rocha's alone jare. After all he won't have to ever ask for una votes again...make him do wetin him like.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by cpapa: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
At times I remember Imolites in my prayers, it's not easy having such a useless and hopeless person as your Governor cry cry
u know wen a man is mad its his kinsmen that becomes ashame that d case of okoroosha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Leopantro: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2017
you can say that again. Too many propaganda against him all in d name of politics, anyway I believe that the true Imo citizens appreciate him cos his giantstride achievements are glaring!

Okoroacha remain the best Gov. Imo State has ever produced, don't mind what the useless opposition are saying, including useless Uche Ogbuagu.

Hw I wish all other eastern Governors could emulate this man. I can seethat the governor is delivering d dividend of democracy to the pple of Imo state. The governor of the pple more power to your elbow!

Towncrier247:

Thank God d governor has turn deaf ear to opposition and criticism! Gov. Rochas all the way 2 2019.

[quote ]I'm not surprised Owelle is doing this much, because he is been known to be a selfless philanthropist way before even becoming a governor, I just don't understand while opposition in the state will do anything possible to paint bad image of him and try to turn the people against him. We can all see what he's been doing! We are not blind na

This is another APC governor setting the pace for some PDP looters.

Is it by chance that APC is dominated by performing governors? No it is not.

Just take a look at Kwankwaso, Fashola, Amaechi, Rochas, Aregbesola and many others of APC and you realize that the party takes delivering dividends of dempcracy more seriously than the PDP who prefer to loot their state's common wealth.

And you can't blame them becasue the head (Jona) is rotten and to him "ordinary stealing is not corruption".

Kudos Rochas!
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
And he is eyeing presidency...

Lol... Irresponsible asshole. I love how we all have them chances to prove themselves.

Like Buhari like Rochas. Monumental failures.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Smily202(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Make una no allow Okorocha see this one... grin

Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2017
bugidon:
I'm sure he will be the last apc governor in the south. 419 party

I think its nt about the party, its about the person!

Dakwambo of Gombe is PDP and he is doing fine

Fayose is PDP and he is worse off

Wike (hate or like) he is PDP and he is trying

Ambode is APC, he is doing fine

Okorocha is APC, he is worse off

Bagudu is APC and he is trying.

It's not the party. Its d person.

APC and PDP is thesame. It is the personality !
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by VictorRomanov: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This is wickedness, because Rochas was the only Igbo man that had the goodwill that qualified him to be considered for the office of either the Vice President or President, his people attacked him with spirit of madness

Hahahahaha...your couldn't possibly be saying this. grin
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
kennygee:
Where is the happiness he gave Imolites?

It's in the statutes grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
And he is eyeing presidency...

Lol... Irresponsible asshole. I love how we all have them chances to prove themselves.

Like Buhari like Rochas. Monumental failures.

Oh yorubas will vote for him,..They have always loved him you know lipsrsealed embarassed..To them he is the only Igbo politician who has the 'spread' to win undecided
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Charly68: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Check your mind ..
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2017
IamPatriotic:

What is this one saying?
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Kulas: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Rochas has killed his political future.This is the man I respected most before and during his first tenure.I see him then as one of our great Igbo leader who can possibly vie for the presidency and we throw our support to him.I was not only heartbroken but so disappointed that during his Second tenure,he changed to bad and become an object of ridicules and total disappointment.I don't know who has hypnotized him to start behaving like an animal deprived of human brain.The man I once used to be proud of.I am not happy.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by pedrilo: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
OKOROCHA you've murdered sleep.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by Kokolet11: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
imo people don suffer.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2017
atiku4President:

Do Sodomites have shame? People who have sold their hearts to Lucifer?
very shameless set of human beings sad
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
cpapa:
u know wen a man is mad its his kinsmen that becomes ashame that d case of okoroosha
Okorocha's case ain't normal anymore, something extraordinary is involved cry
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by 400billionman: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
How people just turn mad.

How will Banning keke, Erecting statues and creating a post for commissioner of happiness place food on peoples tables ?

Nnah mehn.

Hard to comprehend.
Re: Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) by nwatthu(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
the man is mumu number 1
luvinhubby:
Okorocha has turned himself and Imo people into objects of global mockery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.