Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (25943 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by blackaxe78: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Lie
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by blackaxe78: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ok I totally believe in miracles, atheists keep shut!

But who certified the baby dead

How many miracles has happened in your life?

Keep using your own imaginations to deceive yourself.

Ain't no God
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by gbishman: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2017
where are doctors report confirming death?
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by eagleonearth(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Israeljones:
The drugs they gave the boy to sleep lasted the duration of the show... .
Nice calculations. ..

To whom it may concern : i am not an atheist
in a rush to make fp, you now have little time to make use of your brain before typing poo. How can a living thing sleep for hours in an enclosed box?
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

How many miracles has happened in your life?

Keep using your own imaginations to deceive yourself.

Ain't no God

Did you understand what I wrote
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Infinityyyyy: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Multiple online reports have it that fiery and radical Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, resurrected a baby who was confirmed dead during a program yesterday at the Adoration ministry in Enugu state. According to reports, the dead child who was brought to the crusade in a box - was allegedly revived back to life after prayers by the clergy to the excitement of the baby's mother and other congregants. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/reverend-father-mbaka-allegedly-resurrects-dead-baby-church-program-photos.html

Only The gullible Nigerians will believe this psycho trick. If Mbaka can resurrect the dead, he should go to hospitals. Or start by healing an amputee. Any one celebrating this scam is brainlessly moronic. Nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by akigbemaru: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Multiple online reports have it that fiery and radical Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, resurrected a baby who was confirmed dead during a program yesterday at the Adoration ministry in Enugu state. According to reports, the dead child who was brought to the crusade in a box - was allegedly revived back to life after prayers by the clergy to the excitement of the baby's mother and other congregants. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/reverend-father-mbaka-allegedly-resurrects-dead-baby-church-program-photos.html
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by vincentus16: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
lovelylad:
Let him go to mortuary and wake the deads there...
Huge fraudster!
why not tell Jesus to go to every tombs and resurrect the dead after bringing Lazarus back to life
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Infinityyyyy: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Where was mbaka and the rest of other criminals when Ebola was ravaging the country? Christian miracle my foot.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by vincentus16: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
theapeman:
dead baby hand go dey up?

Law of gravity must make that hand goes down.

Reverend father who worship mother merry idol cant resurrect the dead because there are not the real Christian.
no one worships Mary buh we honour her and she fully deserve it. so understand the gist about it.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Infinityyyyy: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
vincentus16:

why not tell Jesus to go to every tombs and resurrect the dead after bringing Lazarus back to life

Jesus never resurrected anyone. The story of Lazarus like so many biblical stories are allegories but u guys keep interpreting them literally. There was no Jesus to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Nnemaranma(f): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided undecided nawao.

This is just annoying...He's had joined the bad gang so what do I expect sad
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Coolgent(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Scam as usual!
This wil sure increase the gullible 10% givers
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by effogis: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesus said that these miracles, we shall not be surprised, only believe and you will do greater miracles than these.

Fr. mbaka is highly anointed man of God. Just a testimony. My senior who is marrying some where in Ogwashi Ukwu, one of her sons had a problem with one of his legs. The said leg was some how in a twisted form which made him a complete disabled person. Fr. mbaka was having a program in one of the Parishes in Onitsha and since they are living there, Northage/Williams, my sister took her poor boy there.

According to her story, as the ministration was going on in the dead of the night, many people around them including her disabled male child were sleeping. She was awake as she said, all of a sudden a black little snake came out from that twisted leg and started moving towards the door and she followed it. She said that outside the door the demonic snake disappeared. My sister came back where she was sitting on the mat while the little boy was still sleeping undisturbed.

However, when the program came to an end in the morning, she woke the innocent boy up who stood up properly quite unlike before and told the mother that he can walk home instead of being carried the way the mother used to carry him every where even to school.

When they approached their street, most of the abada traders who had arrived for the business of the day could not believe their eyes. They ( traders ) stopped them entering their yard and asked the mother of the boy to tell them what actually transpired because we know your boy as a disabled. My sister narrated the story from the beginning to the end. Lo and behold, there was a noise of praises to God and the traders started raining down naira to the fortunate boy. It was some thing else for my sister removed one of her wrappers from her waist and started loading naira papers. Some the traders who came late and when told the goodness and mercies of God on mankind, sent for the mother of the boy to bring him down, they wanted to see also. When the handsome boy came down on his own accord, the business men shouted in praises to Almighty God and started blessing the boy with naira notes of different denominations.

Another testimony, at Christ the king cathedral, Johannesburg South Africa, Fr. Mbaka was ministering also dead in the night in 2007. While the atmosphere was charged with the Angels and power of God moving around, a dead 10-12 year old girl was brought in. As one of the organizers, I was opportuned to sit near the altar.

However, the holy priest took the stool on his neck and laid it on the lifeless body of the little dead girl and started praying. Immediately, she came back to life and sneezed. The Rev. handed her over to the mother in full view of the public who burst in shout of praises.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Onyeogu is a really man of God.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by nomoreface: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow.

There is a God in heaven the most powerful.

With God all things,i mean all things are possible.

Yes, all things are possible... Even not having any sense

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by ensamy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Father Mbarka can never resurrect any dead person, even Jesus cannot do it but God ressurect the dead back to life.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Makaveli1166(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
ZUBY77:
Story.
I guess the baby has faith.

Amazing news altogether.
I suggest the hospital hires him as permanent resident Priest. More People Needs to be resurrected
asin eh my brother this people wont kill us with lies.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by cubzy: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Make una continue to dey decieve una self.

every body for this life get one life and some people go dey decive their self say na miracle.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by bizmaster003(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
It just God at work not father Mbaka. I witnessed it live, the baby was dead and this is not the first time such miracles are happening during prayers.
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by nazablossom(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
morereb10:
odikwa egwu

ndi amuma uya
it is "ugha" not "uya" nwanne
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by nomoreface: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
bizmaster003:
It just God at work not father Mbaka. I witnessed it live, the baby was dead and this is not the first time such miracles are happening during prayers.

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow.
There is a God in heaven the most powerful.

With God all things,i mean all things are possible.
another tin brain
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by ayomidepaul(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
hmnnn.... dats work of God

i beleive am sha
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by morereb10: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
nazablossom:
it is "ugha" not "uya" nwanne

Thanks my brother

Chukwu okike gozie gi oooo
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Obascoetubi: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
theapeman:
dead baby hand go dey up?

Law of gravity must make that hand goes down.

Reverend father who worship mother merry idol cant resurrect the dead because there are not the real Christian.
mbaka doesn't worship mAry like other Fr does
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by ibro2hot(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by theapeman: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Obascoetubi:
mbaka doesn't worship mAry like other Fr does
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by nazablossom(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
morereb10:

Thanks my brother

Chukwu okike gozie gi oooo
i am a sister. Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Ugbavihi: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2017
I'm a living testimony to mbaka's Adoration ministry Enugu.. God is performing wonders there if only you have faith..
I was diagnosed an infection which the doctor said will lead to removing one of my testicles, but after visiting the adoration ground the story changed though the surgery was carried out but the surgeon said he was surprise that the damage he earlier saw was no longer there..
God of mbaka is worthy
God of Adoration ministry enugu nigeria is faithful..
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by nomoreface: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Ugbavihi:
I'm a living testimony to mbaka's Adoration ministry Enugu.. God is performing wonders there if only you have faith..
I was diagnosed an infection which the doctor said will lead to removing one of my testicles, but after visiting the adoration ground the story changed though the surgery was carried out but the surgeon said he was surprise that the damage he earlier saw was no longer there..
God of mbaka is worthy
God of Adoration ministry enugu nigeria is faithful..

You skipped the juice of the story. What happened at the adoration ground? Did mbaka handle ur testicles? What did he do to change the story?

And why didn't he just go all the way and make you avoid surgery?
Re: Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm by Ugbavihi: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2017
nomoreface:

You skipped the juice of the story. What happened at the adoration ground? Did mbaka handle ur testicles? What did he do to change the story?

And why didn't he just go all the way and make you avoid surgery?
Those questions you are directing them to God questioning his ways.. it is God's ways, God does what he want to do the way he wants it and at the time he wants it........ Mine is that my main fear of losing one of my testis was removed by God through my adoration ground enugu visitation and prayers..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.