Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66519 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oblang:

Chai...why are u guys so tribalistic...smh

We can be wateva we want, e concern u? mofo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:
In Lagos there are more yoruba women than igbo if not equal in number.

We are not even talking Lagos here.

We are talking far away USA.

The yoruba man went to far away USA for Igbo girl born in USA.

Ur Obsession is very serious. Then again, u need Igbo woman to progress.

Marry an Igbo woman to be successful - Daddy Freeze Read more: https://gossip.naija.ng/1055887-igbo-women-cleaner-yorubas-popular-oap.html#1055887

Lol. Who told you the clinging didn't start here? Lol. I bet the Ibo girl can even speak Ibo but I'm sure she can speak Yoruba!

As far as we don't go to your redmud to pick your igbotic accented village girl for a wife, you have got nothing to say! Your women are the ones clinging to us! Lol.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. Who told you the clinging didn't start here? Lol. I bet the Ibo girl can even speak Ibo but I'm sure she can speak Yoruba!

As far as we don't go to your redmud to pick your igbotic accented village girl for a wife, you have got nothing to say! Your women are the ones clinging to us! Lol.

u see them in UK, upon all the fine girls there, it is Igbo.

The Gov of Ondo state, went to Enugu for NYSC but ended up marrying an Igbo girl born and raised in the SE.

Marry an Igbo woman to be successful - Daddy Freeze Read more: https://gossip.naija.ng/1055887-igbo-women-cleaner-yorubas-popular-oap.html#1055887

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. What do our women want in a red mud region in the first place? Lol.

The fact is your women are almajiri over here and that's why we have some of them clinging unto us. We don't go to the red-mud to pick village igbotic girl. In fact, these Ibo girls are those ones who have mastered Yoruba language so well to ensure their assimilation into Yoruba family. I repeat there's no way we would go to your redmud to pick igbotic accented village girl for a wife! Tell me which Yoruba demon has ever done that among us?

On the other hand, there's no way our women would go live in your redmud nor are desperate enough to learn Ibo language just to get an Ibo man! For what? When there are virile Yoruba demon in their midst! Lol.

And which neatness are you talking about? Is it the same women with hairy bodies always covered with sweats? Don't you know such hairy sweaty bodies stink? And what cooking? The poo looking Nsala soup? Lol. I doubt Ibo girls married to Yoruba men even cook those your poo looking soup for their husbands! If they don't learn how to cook sound "efo riro", "soft Iyan", Egusi, Amala etc.. OYO is their own..

And which divorce rate? That your sisy men often take matters to shameless elders who take money, palm wine and Kola to solve family/marital issue doesn't make our court redundant. Our Ibo tenant for example, always beat her wife everyday until we found out from his children that the wife slept with his younger brother but he told us nothing and would always disturb our peace in the house with his beating of his wife. I'm sure there's no love in that family again but he will never divorce her, and I know the cycle would continue with the children who are already showing such trait of these wickedness because I saw one of them who's only 6yrs old almost strangling a neighbour's chicken the other day.

Abegi.. There's no way Ibo women who are mostly known for being prostitutes can change their way after marriage. Their men are just to ashamed to let them go after paying hefty bride prices for them.
homeboy u nid to see d way ur ppl jump on anything igbo
ds thread has more yoruba comments dan ndi igbo
like i said hausas and igbos intermarry and u hardly hear a pin
ndigbo dont do afonja cuz our lifestyles dont match bro
its not personal its just life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Oblang(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

We can be wateva we want, e concern u? mofo!

OK continue. Don't just expect a pat at the back...
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

u see them in UK, upon all the fine girls there, it is Igbo.

The Gov of Ondo state, went to Enugu for NYSC but ended up marrying an Igbo girl born and raised in the SE.

They were both corpers! Until you show us where a Yoruba man went to your redmud to pick an igbotic village girl for a wife, you're still speaking to the air. Lol.

And yes, there are more Yoruba in Lagos and that"s why more than 95% marries Yoruba women. The few that married Ibo are the result of the Ibo living among us. But then, low self esteemed Almajiri Ibos made it a bragging right. A bragging right that your women are running away from your cave dwarf men? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

They were both corpers! Until you show us where a Yoruba man went to your redmud to pick an igbotic village girl for a wife, you're still speaking to the air. Lol.

And yes, there are more Yoruba in Lagos and that"s why more than 95% marries Yoruba women. The few that married Ibo are the result of the Ibo living among us. But then, low self esteemed Almajiri Ibos made it a bragging right. A bragging right that your women are running away from your cave dwarf men? Lol.

Yemi Alade father is another example.

Ur Yoruba men in the South East today will shock u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

I have one that is into construction working on my building in the East.

He is married to a local girl and lives in the East. They even have children.

He came from Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
leezzz:

homeboy u nid to see d way ur ppl jump on anything igbo
ds thread has more yoruba comments dan ndi igbo
like i said hausas and igbos intermarry and u hardly hear a pin
ndigbo dont do afonja cuz our lifestyles dont match bro
its not personal its just life

Look at this hypocrite? Who started the insult if not the Ibos? Low self esteemed Almajiri bragging over their women leaving for Yoruba demon.. Lol.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Look at this hypocrite? Who started the insult if not the Ibos? Low self esteemed Almajiri bragging over their women leaving for Yoruba demon.. Lol.

No actually, it is Yoruba getting proud about marrying Igbo.

Note: I no add leftover becos i want u to be happy and proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Yemi Alade father is another example.

Ur Yoruba men in the South East today will shock u.
You mean Yemi Alade's father came to the SE to pick a wife? A policeman? Lol.. Abegi..
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

No actually, it is Yoruba getting proud about marrying Igbo.

Note: I no add leftover becos i want u to be happy and proud.
The front-page state otherwise! Lol.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. What do our women want in a red mud region in the first place? Lol.

The fact is your women are almajiri over here and that's why we have some of them clinging unto us. We don't go to the red-mud to pick village igbotic girl. In fact, these Ibo girls are those ones who have mastered Yoruba language so well to ensure their assimilation into Yoruba family. I repeat there's no way we would go to your redmud to pick igbotic accented village girl for a wife! Tell me which Yoruba demon has ever done that among us?

On the other hand, there's no way our women would go live in your redmud nor are desperate enough to learn Ibo language just to get an Ibo man! For what? When there are virile Yoruba demon in their midst! Lol.

And which neatness are you talking about? Is it the same women with hairy bodies always covered with sweats? Don't you know such hairy sweaty bodies stink? And what cooking? The poo looking Nsala soup? Lol. I doubt Ibo girls married to Yoruba men even cook those your poo looking soup for their husbands! If they don't learn how to cook sound "efo riro", "soft Iyan", "Egusi", "Amala" etc.. OYO is their own..

And which divorce rate? That your sisy men often take matters to shameless elders who take money, palm wine and Kola to solve family/marital issue doesn't make our court redundant. Our Ibo tenant for example, always beat his wife everyday until we found out from his children that the wife slept with his younger brother but he told us nothing and would always disturb our peace in the house with his beating of his wife. I'm sure there's no more love in that family but he will never divorce her, and I know the cycle will continue with the children who are already showing such trait of these wickedness because I saw one of them, a boy who's only 6yrs old almost strangling a neighbour's chicken the other day.

Abegi.. There's no way Ibo women who are mostly known for being prostitutes can change their way after marriage. Their men are just to ashamed to let them go after paying hefty bride prices for them.
Blah blah blah! The Gospel according to St Luke. Excuses on top of excuses.
The wife of the imaginary Igbo man who lives in your compound cheated, so does 85 percent of married yoruba women.
The remaining fifteen percent who are not cheating are either too ugly to cheat, tied down literally or imbeciles.
Sell your cocck and bull story to those who haven't lived with yoruba people.
The igbo women who are cheating learnt the act from your people. Cheating is like a normal thing in yoruba land.
I can't count the number of times middle-aged men tell me about their girlfriends. They're not even ashamed to say it.
Why should they be? It's a normal thing.
In terms of home abuse, yoruba men top the list.
Can't say I blame them. They're left with women who are rude, insolent, bad cooks with poor hygiene.
Funny enough, your people (old & young) are always in Igbo restaurants eating our food like their lives depend on it.
Can't say the same for our people.
How do you enjoy a meal when you're fighting it out with pepper?
Go and sleep jare! No bring mouth for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Blah blah blah! The Gospel according to St Luke. Excuses on top of excuses.
The wife of the imaginary Igbo man who lives in your compound cheated, so does 85 percent of married yoruba women.
The remaining fifteen percent who are not cheating are either too ugly to cheat, tied down literally or imbeciles.
Sell your cocck and bull story to those who haven't lived with yoruba people.
The igbo women who are cheating learnt the act from your people. Cheating is like a normal thing in yoruba land.
I can't count the number of times middle-aged men tell me about their girlfriends. They're not even ashamed to say it.
Why should they be? It's a normal thing.
In terms of home abuse, yoruba men top the list.
Can't say I blame them. They're left with women who are rude, insolent, bad cooks with poor hygiene.
Funny enough, your people (old & young) are always in Igbo restaurants eating our food like their lives depend on it.
Can't say the same for our people.
How do you enjoy a meal when you're fighting it out with pepper?
Go and sleep jare! No bring mouth for me.

Says someone from a tribe who's the head of prostitute association in Nigeria. It's a known fact that Ibo girls are prostitutes and that will not change after marriage.

The annoying part is the way the man always disturb our peace. If he no longer loves his wife, he should divorce her asap but he's too much of coward and is probably thinking of the bride price he paid. Funny enough the woman has constantly told him to return her back to her people but the man won't hear.

Isn't it funny that you think women who don't cheat are imbeciles or ugly? Already confirmed that Ibo cowards knows their women are prostitutes and gets a hard on from her cheating with other men. After all, your lord and saviour, Nnamdi Kanu stated that 99% of Ibo women are prostitutes! That's from the Horses' mouth.

The fact that low self esteemed Ibo as yourself always scream on every thread on nairaland of your illusion about Ibos doesn't make it true! The international fact is Ibo are generally dirty. Onistaha and Aba are dirty cesspit while your Ibo women have hairy sweaty stinking Smell as cloaks! That's the fact! Hairs with sweats smell a lot and Ibo women has abundance of them!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Nothing is wrong with my mentality just that when I see an abomination I condemn it
Ah ok, thanks for letting us know that "abomination," is your middle name...that is why you could recognise it so easily.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Shift abeg, lemme faint! shocked

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2017
legitnow:
SO AFTER OBSESSING OVER THE IGBOS, U NOW WANT THE IGBO MAN TO MARRY UR YORUBA WOMAN THAT U LEFT BEHIND.

I JUST LIKE THE WAY U THINK. IT SHOWS THE STATE OF UR MIND.

IGBO MEN DONT OBSESS ABOUT YORUBA. HOW MANY TIMES DO U HEAR DEM CALL PRESS CONFERENCE OVER YORUBA?

MAYBE, U SHOULD DIRECT THAT REQUEST TO THE FULANI AND HAUSA FROM THE NORTH.

THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO OBLIGE U.
Na dis kind thing, I no dey like!! angry You are too old to tell lies, nah! shocked Igbo men obssess about Yoruba men, a lot! Those of us from other ethnic groups can see this fact, clearly!

They throw tantrums when an Igbo woman marries a Yoruba man, which is why they tag her as a leftover. They cry "Afonja," the minute any man whose ethnic group they don't even know, makes a post that they do not like or understand. Why? shocked They feel every other person is a Yoruba man. I have lost count of the number of times, I have tried to correct this erroneous impression of theirs'. Let me stop here....the list is too long abeg.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2017
diadem10:

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by dederocs(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Jobless bloggers,ignore them sir.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
diadem10:

Says someone from a tribe who's the head of prostitute association in Nigeria. It's a known fact that Ibo girls are prostitutes and that will not change after marriage.

The annoying part is the way the man always disturb our peace. If he no longer loves his wife, he should divorce her asap but he's too much of coward and is probably thinking of the bride price he paid. Funny enough the woman has constantly told him to return her back to her people but the man won't hear.

Isn't it funny that you think women who don't cheat are imbeciles or ugly? Already confirmed that Ibo cowards knows their women are prostitutes and gets a hard on from her cheating with other men. After all, your lord and saviour, Nnamdi Kanu stated that 99% of Ibo women are prostitutes! That's from the Horses' mouth.

The fact that low self esteemed Ibo as yourself always scream on every thread on nairaland of your illusion about Ibos doesn't make it true! The international fact is Ibo are generally dirty. Onistaha and Aba are dirty cesspit while your Ibo women have hairy sweaty stinking Smell as cloaks! That's the fact! Hairs with sweats smell a lot and Ibo women has abundance of them!
Pained Nigga. Hehehehe! Come back from your fantasy land.
When a yoruba says Igbos are dirty, just know he has smoked Oshogbo weed.
The fool can't even spell Onitsha and somehow he has managed to know its dirty.
Don't just comment, post something reasonable with facts. Don't just pull out fantasies from your ass just to cling on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nationalman: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2017
nonut:

Yeah, right. The way old Lola is clinging to Master P.
Your brothers left their enclave and travelled all the way to the east, to get married. That's a definition of someone looking for a particular kind of pussay.
They're the one chasing Igbo women. Abi na Igbo women dey pay for their own bride price?
if the yoruba guys chased after them .it shows that the ladies too see something great in the guys on bed .that is why they choosed the youruba guys over their own.And mind you for Mr P to Cling to him Babe .shows there is really something special about her wey your sister no get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) / Naive ( Novel) / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.