Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) (73867 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Afritop(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
This dog must not bark and chase somebody. You will be pissing while running
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by djlaqua91(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Once upon a time, a security guard told a story of his experience working in a very, very rich man's house. This man has got dogs which WHOLE CHICKENS are roasted for every day to eat, JARS OF MILK to drink and e.t.c. The moral of his story is that he as a HUMAN BEING was treated far less than a dog. Not just him but people generally who sought for help from the very rich man. He was been paid so little, fed with so small a piece of meat which graces mostly his plate of rice unlike the dogs. IN TRUTH, THE WHOLE DOG THING IS A SHOW OF STATUS, MOST TIMES RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU COMPARE HOW THESE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW HUMANS COMPARED TO THEIR DOGS.

Can't blame some folks, DOGS are more loyal than HUMANS
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dog taller than El rufai oh
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Henitan24:
How I wish I can have one embarassed #justlovedog
Enitan. Hi.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by kimar: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dear nairalanders....i'm an aspiring model...,.I entered a competition hoping to get a free shoot from three awesome photographers...its been my dream to model for a while nd I think this is a good starting platform..

The thing is i need to get as many likes as possible on this Instagram post https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVFll6lmWf/ ...my handle is kimar___...I'd be very grateful if you all could spare me little of your time and like that post.,it'll only take seconds...please..help a young boy achieve his dream today..

God bless https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVFll6lmWf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVFll6lmWf/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcVFll6lmWf/

Thank you everyone
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Olulinks:
Enitan. Hi.
Hi Olu
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier

Are you a Dogologist?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dog they say are loyal companions than D almighty "Human"...

Quit d one sided humanity preaching, because they are animals doesnt mean they are less important.
WORDWORLD:
Once upon a time, a security guard told a story of his experience working in a very, very rich man's house. This man has got dogs which WHOLE CHICKENS are roasted for every day to eat, JARS OF MILK to drink and e.t.c. The moral of his story is that he as a HUMAN BEING was treated far less than a dog. Not just him but people generally who sought for help from the very rich man. He was been paid so little, fed with so small a piece of meat which graces mostly his plate of rice unlike the dogs. IN TRUTH, THE WHOLE DOG THING IS A SHOW OF STATUS, MOST TIMES RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU COMPARE HOW THESE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW HUMANS COMPARED TO THEIR DOGS.

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
bujebudanu1:
Those are water dogs American Water Spaniel
ehn

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Caseless: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
as if you knew it before.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by peterbello(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I don't blame the rich man. Humans might have taught him a bitter lesson. Dogs are loyal. They won't backstab you later unlike humans.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by festtos(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Na dog be this or wolf?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:27am On Dec 08, 2017
*In Jenifa 's voice * Correction yourself!
NEHLIVE:
Veteran Nigerian filmmaker, Yibokoko who has been off the scene for a while now recently showed off his giant,human size dog,a Russian Terrier. Not only was were many fans awed by the size of the dog,but also the gloomy back black color of the dog. Below are photos...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/veteran-filmmaker-yibokoko-shocks-fans-with-his-human-size-dog-photos
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by sirugos(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2017
DeadRat:
op already Said The Name... Be Doing As If You Know It before
this is pure finishing... bro u bad
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Henitan24:
How I wish I can have one embarassed
#justlovedog
Shiiiior dey dia dey lie
Even ordinary chicken with much feather so they run
Talkless of dog like Gorilla
Lie Mohammed sister

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by prispakle15(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin
StrawberryGloss:
grin
StrawberryGloss:
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2017
I like dogs,bt don't like keeping them!!!!......But this russian terrier is cool.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by uyigideon(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2017
I can't stay with a dog that is bigger than me in the same house.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2017
if you give "Lala" chance now! he will hunt them down and claim they are bush meat. I hail thee Minister of bush meat affairs!
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:
I support the rich man cos dogs got more loyalty than humans
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by salesforce: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Oh
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by salesforce: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:
Which kind dog be this with jerry curl?

Those dogs should be protected and guarded before Nigerian girls start harvesting its hairs for their weaves.

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Dog they say are loyal companions than D almighty "Human"...

Quit d one sided humanity preaching, because they are animals doesnt mean they are less important.

Brother you didnt read to understand the message being passed you read to reply in a hurry. NO WHERE DID I WRITE THAT ANIMALS SHOULD BE MAL-TREATED. The message is so simple and clear. Humans mostly dont treat one another fair even if the deserve. That is the message brother. If you read to the end someone made his views as to LOYALTY inherent in dogs and my response was this:
WORDWORLD:

Honestly you have spoken the TRUTH. Dogs are indeed LOYAL there is no ARGUEMENT at all. HUMANS ARE MOSTLY BETRAYALS AND UNGRATEFUL yet need to treat ourselves with kindness and compassion for it makes us HUMANE and not less than DOGS that most people who strive not for the best of nature have debased themselves due to MALTREATMENT humans subject one another to. DOGS ARE INDEED LOYAL BROTHER!!!

There is nothing one sided to it. Guess what, the reason behind keeping these particular dogs is why they are being treated so nicely, reasons i have already stated. IF THE REASON OF KEEPING THEM IS FOR DEVOURING, BECOME DOG MEAT PEPPER SOUP SUCH DOGS DONT GET THAT KIND OF SPECIAL TREATMENT. So, in as much as animals should be treated fair we humans should learn to grow out of our culture of brutalizing one another. That is the simple and clear message being passed. Do try to put smiles on a less privileges face today, if that is a difficult task, AT LEAST carry a smiling face yourself. We can make our world better and our lives meaningful if we practice BOUNDLESS COMPASSION. Goodmorng and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Swizdoe:

I support the rich man cos dogs got more loyalty than humans

djlaqua91:

Can't blame some folks, DOGS are more loyal than HUMANS

My response to a gentleman who share the same view with you guys on this thread is quoted below

WORDWORLD:

Honestly you have spoken the TRUTH. Dogs are indeed LOYAL there is no ARGUEMENT at all. HUMANS ARE MOSTLY BETRAYALS AND UNGRATEFUL yet need to treat ourselves with kindness and compassion for it makes us HUMANE and not less than DOGS that most people who strive not for the best of nature have debased themselves due to MALTREATMENT humans subject one another to. DOGS ARE INDEED LOYAL BROTHER!!!

The message is that we should practice boundless compassion to all.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Brother you didnt read to understand the message being passed you read to reply in a hurry. NO WHERE DID I WRITE THAT ANIMALS SHOULD BE MAL-TREATED. The message is so simple and clear. Humans mostly dont treat one another fair even if the deserve. That is the message brother. If you read to the end someone made his views as to LOYALTY inherent in dogs and my response was this:

There is nothing one sided to it. Guess what, the reason behind keeping these particular dogs is why they are being treated so nicely, reasons i have already stated. IF THE REASON OF KEEPING THEM IS FOR DEVOURING, BECOME DOG MEAT PEPPER SOUP SUCH DOGS DONT GET THAT KIND OF SPECIAL TREATMENT. So, in as much as animals should be treated fair we humans should learn to grow out of our culture of brutalizing one another. That is the simple and clear message being passed. Do try to put smiles on a less privileges face today, if that is a difficult task, AT LEAST carry a smiling face yourself. We can make our world better and our lives meaningful if we practice BOUNDLESS COMPASSION. Goodmorng and have a great day.
I misjudged your comment..

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
the dog hair pastor chris hair goals!! grin
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
TIDDOLL:
I misjudged your comment..

Happens at times. Let us all strive for the best of nature HUMANE and truely HUMAN. And not has we mostly have reduced our selves to less than animals because of GREED and SELFISHNESS. Do have a splendid day.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Funny you grin grin grin

Bidobado:

Those dogs should be protected and guarded before Nigerian girls start harvesting its hairs for their weaves.

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Chidinmaemma: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Na wa oooo.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Nedfed:
Shiiiior dey dia dey lie Even ordinary chicken with much feather so they run Talkless of dog like Gorilla Lie Mohammed sister
You play and talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.