Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) (73866 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2017
how much does d dog cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Henitan24:

You play and talk too much

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by frankfab(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier
No, Biafran terrier
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by meneski(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier
No na Russian Tearer.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Henitan24:

Hi Olu
"..... just admire her from afar. Please don't interrupt her greatness."— Your signature.
How do I admire you closely?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Olulinks:

"..... just admire her from afar. Please don't interrupt her greatness."— Your signature.
How do I admire you closely?
There is a condition attached to that sir. cheesy
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Henitan24:
There is a condition attached to that sir. cheesy
Tell me dear.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by donshaize(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Black russian terrier
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Olulinks:
Tell me dear.
That condition is meant for anyone that's not ready to add value to my life cheesy
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:
Which kind dog be this with jerry curl?
...like Korede Bello's hair... See the dog's hips
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Henitan24:

That condition is meant for anyone that's not ready to add value to my life cheesy
Oh, that's not me. I'm a VAP!
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hips kwa?

Bibi294:
...like Korede Bello's hair... See the dog's hips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.