Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank (14280 Views)

I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / 2019 Elections Showdown: Defections From APC Is Good For Democracy - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by ShineuEye: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Even Tinubu can port, this is Nigeria.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by PHILipu1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
jrusky:
Sure. It's payback time but this time it will be much more brutal.

I really pity Hell Rufai + Mugu or Magun of EFCC + Amaechi they will all rotten in underground yard.

Keep watching. I'm no pdp but apc make me to love what I hate because of their failure and wickedness for this reason anything that will kill apc is what I stand, apc must die
Wake up from your dream and face reality.
It will be easy for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for PDP to win 2019 election.
That is the gospel truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by fistonati(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Its high time we forget individual and think more of institutions
PHILipu1:

You should know that he is Atiku boy that joined APC with Atiku from day one.
APC will just ignore him till he decide to go and join Atiku in PDP.
Buhari didn't sack mama Taraba after all.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Charly68: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
fashoo2010:
Sometimes the way this Frank talk at times, someone will think he is 90% PDP at heart and 10% APC....
I don't really think the man is normal ..
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Tamakay(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Timi Frank, the first abandoned project of APC now joins the wailing community. Pls at the long run if u eventually joins the PDP, pls wail responsibly.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Nigerian constitution really needs to be amended, this cross carpeting thing is just evil and corrupt. It has to stop.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
The job keeps on getting harder for sarrki, omenka, madridguy and the other brainless mofos

3 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Quality20(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
That's d shameless Timi Frank who couldn't stand on his feet,but instead is publicly calling himself Atiku/ Saraki boy. Abeg let them leave d party . I'm still waiting for Jummai Alhassan to joint Atiku in their pdp
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
jrusky:

I really pity Hell Rufai + Mugu or Magun of EFCC + Amaechi they will all rotten in underground yard.

Keep watching. I'm no pdp but apc make me to love what I hate because of their failure and wickedness for this reason anything that will kill apc is what I stand for, apc must die by all means.

Very unwise thinking. The wrong in the APC or PDP is about the individuals in it, in charge. So rather than wish for an institution to die support those who fight for a change within. This is the limit of my support for defections, cross-carpeting, etc. It shouldn't be so deep as to gut out one in favour of the other. I still believe two parties of equal strengths and bipolar ideologies remain our best chance of creeping forward under this structure. Donot desire the death of either.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by contigiency(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mr Frank you may have your point on some of the issues you raied but one area you must be obvious is the reason why Atiku left. It is a well known fact that Atiku left because he felt that with Buharis' full recovery, he has no chance to pick APC ticket. It has nothing to do with your prediction or internal democracy in the party. I can assure you that yes, more people will still decamp but I still doubt any realignment that can stand buhari's popularity. As for the leadership of the party, I will agree that they have made their mistakes in some areas because they are of course humans, but the very vital area they have been outstanding is their ability to hold the party and ensure it has not been hijacked by some..........
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

You should know that he is Atiku boy that joined APC with Atiku from day one.
APC will just ignore him till he decide to go and join Atiku in PDP.
Buhari didn't sack mama Taraba after all.
This is either Sarki or that bobrisky
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Jones4190(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
ATTENTION!

BRETHREN IF NOT FOR BUHARI

By George Udom.

How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?

How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?

How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?

How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?

How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?

How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?

How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?

Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?

How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?

How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?

How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?

How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?

How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?

How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?

How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?

How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?

How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?

How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.

How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.

Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.

We all know that the National House of Assembly are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.

We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.

BUHARI God bless and guide you for us.

Sai Baba 2019 .

2 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by SouthEastFacts: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku's mole in APC National Economic Committee.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jones4190:
ATTENTION!

BRETHREN IF NOT FOR BUHARI

By George Udom.

How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?

How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?

How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?

How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?

How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?

How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?

How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?

Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?

How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?

How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?

How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?

How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?

How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?

How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?

How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?

How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?

How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?

How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.

How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.

Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.

We all know that the National House of Assembly are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.

We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.

BUHARI God bless and guide you for us.

Sai Baba 2019 .

so where all the money come dey na? how come people dey starve at this point with all the money wen Bubu don recover?

2 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by odogwueast: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
you wey dey talk already one leg in one out
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by dieBYfire: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
contigiency:
Mr Frank you may have your point on some of the issues you raied but one area you must be obvious is the reason why Atiku left. It is a well known fact that Atiku left because he felt that with Buharis' full recovery, he has no chance to pick APC ticket. It has nothing to do with your prediction or internal democracy in the party. I can assure you that yes, more people will still decamp but I still doubt any realignment that can stand buhari's popularity. As for the leadership of the party, I will agree that they have made their mistakes in some areas because they are of course humans, but the very vital area they have been outstanding is their ability to hold the party and ensure it has not been hijacked by some..........

Ok. Try And Send him an Email grin

Wait for a shocker in 2019 grin
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by dieBYfire: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
kkko:

This is either Sarki or that bobrisky
Sarki has 4 monikers nah! I used to be as stupid as him when I was in d zombie party. But as a good Nigerian I had to tell myself the truth. APC was just a tool we used to winch GEJ , Buhari wasn't our Choice actually. We just need to chase away GEJ, but now I know the GEJ is serving a living God !
ATIKU has my vote and that of my family and equally that of 3 local government in OYO state grin

1 Like

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by dieBYfire: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Charly68:
I don't really think the man is normal ..

The man is 100% normal. Its the mumu Broom waving supporters that are not normal!

Light has come to stay. ATIKU we know grin

1 Like

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Bakrabas: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ain't funny A. P. C is made up of formal P. D. P prostitute politicians and if they defect to their formal party is nothing.

There are three political parties in Nigeria like I always say 1.A.p.c 2.P.D.P 3.Others.

Going back to their formal party is just like Old wine in an old bottle.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Enechiakuma: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
APC is a party of past and future criminal
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by ivandragon: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
why are some of pmb's supporters suddenly against cross carpeting?

in 2014/2015 when it favoured them, they loved it & called the crossers heroes...

now its a big deal & those leaving APC have suddenly become 'vile beings'...

supporters of APC are shameless hypocrites...

that said, the biggest mistake PDP can make is giving a traitor its presidential ticket...

atiku might be an upgrade on pmb, but rewarding a traitor with such an exalted position is a death sentence...
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Bede2u(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
I think the war in this country is actually btw igbos and yorubas. APC belongs to yorubas...PDP belongs to igbos... hausa na ashewo
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Bobby808: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Angelb4:
That guy that cannot speak good English....mtchew
he is better than the dunce call Buhari
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Bobby808: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
jrusky:

Keep watching. I'm no pdp but apc make me to love what I hate because of their failure and wickedness for this reason anything that will kill apc is what I stand for, apc must die by all means.
May The Almighty God hear our collective prayers. Amen
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Armour: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
We are already aware that you politicians are the greatest prostitutes around here in this corner of the world. But one day , will be one day.
nwakibie3:
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Comrade Timi Frank yesterday, warned of massive defections from the party, saying many of those who earlier left the PDP for the APC have now realised that the ruling party is the worst place to be as it has no regards for laid down democratic tenets.

He, however, pledged to remain in the party. While warning the APC about its future, Frank said “the lack of internal democracy, disregard for the party’s constitution, irregular schedule of meetings, inability to conduct a convention, the absence of a Board of Trustees and arrogance of the party leadership will bring about the impending doom.

“Nigerians will remember that I predicted what is happening and I am still saying that if this party continues in this direction, an end will come to it so soon. Though the truth is bitter, but I will continue to sacrifice myself in speaking the truth because I know I am speaking the minds of a lot of members who cannot speak out”, he stated.

According to him, the leadership of the party should be remorseful following the resignation of Mr Atiku and many others from its fold, saying in as much as the democratic system of government permit politicians to move from one party to the other, the failure of APC leaders at the national level must have been responsible for the recent massive defection from the ruling party.

He said, “the beneficiaries of the flagrant disregard for the constitution of the party, impunity, and silence of some leaders are responsible for the misfortune befalling the APC.”

According to Frank, “Nigerians should note one very interesting thing in the politics of Nigeria today; in the past, it used to be that people decamp or leave the party that has lost election or that is in opposition to the party that is ruling. But, here we are today, people are moving from the ruling party to the party in opposition.

It is saddening but interesting the way politics is played out in Nigeria because here we are, people leaving the comfort zone of government and the corridors of power to the opposition party and this should signal danger to those leading the ruling party.”

According to him, “it was high time APC realised that politics is about numbers, every youth, man or woman is important. The kind of arrogance going on in the party led some of us out of PDP in those days, but we have now realized that it is even worse in the APC.

Though it is already getting late, but if this impunity is not tackled between now and early next year, APC may witness the mother of all defections to opposition parties.” He nevertheless pledged to remain in the party saying: “I believe I have worked hard to bring about the ruling party as a young man, but if the impunity does not stop, I will be left with no option. Not only me, but some other serving governors, members of the National Assembly and other known party leaders across the country have to decide their political future elsewhere”, he threatened.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/expect-more-defections-from-apc-to-pdp-timi-frank/
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by brojoshua: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
I think many pdp members defected to apc fearing that the government will prosecute, convict and imprison looters but now that the government is not capacity of doing anything serious to corruption and the looters, except making much noise about it and giving all forms of foolish and meaningless excuses, they are now returning to their corrupt party to go and plan how to come back to government.
The present government is weak and is not able to do justice, this government is unjust and is only ceremonial and able to spend money. If Nigeria not a corrupt country, most of the pdp members many others should be in prisons by now. The present government too is corrupt and wicked in that it has not been able to convict and imprison any of all the multiples of looters and executive and honorable criminals in Nigeria, including many in apc. It's only the poor people that are prosecuted, convicted and punished in Nigeria a wickedly corrupt country, none of the executive, honorable and rich criminals is punished for their crimes, even till today, under apc and Buhari government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers / Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals / Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.