Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters (7485 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by domwas2(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2007
I'm Sick & Tired; She Keeps Telling Me About People Who Woo Her

I'm getting sick and tired, my girlfriend keeps telling me numbers of men who woo her on the way & describing them to me everytime we meet, wats the reason, or most she tells me. Ladies is it necessary or whats in her mind?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Maneater1(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2007
She mite be trying to show off and spite u (unconsciously) that she is so hot, and really wanted that she gets alot of toasters. that is bad and a way to intimidate u and a sort of silent warning that if u F up there are so many dying to have her.

or

she just trusts u and wants to tell u about the guys bugging her. Girls do that when they like a guy alot. they tell him everything from their toasters and their best friends secrets.
this way the day she stops telling you who is after her u can know she's up to know good.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Seun(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2007
What else do you want her to talk about when you meet? If you have a better topic than hers, just raise it!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Bolarge(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2007
She's just tryin to give herself some self ego inflation with the aim of engendering some degree of insecurity in u, so u can step up n'do ur possible best not to lose her. An "I'm everyman's dreamgirl" impression. It's a cheap tactic many girls often adopt when their ego's losing pressure.
She be Miss World?  Abeg call her to order.
Sit her down. Look her straight in d eyes n'tell her u'll have no more of dt bladderdash. Nonsense!

NB: It may also be a subtle(though crude) means of telling u there're some things u ought to be doin in the relationship dt u're not so u look inwards too and make appropriate rectifications.
Cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by domwas2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
i think i loves her in some ways but i must confess she loves me more than i do. she's always against the idea of i not exposing our relationship which is true.
i think she loves me that much which reminds me of a couple of days when we're having sex, she told me in the process that she'd kill me whenever she sees me having an affair shocked my balls almost roll off undecided but i pretended as if i didn't hear.
she's been with me 3 days now trying to change me from that busy person i used to be
anyway, i lied to her i'll be travelling today and will be back couple of weeks time, inorder to have some space to myself but she didnt take it well. . .
though there's somthing i'm looking for in a lady of which i havent seen in her yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Tobiegal(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2007
grin
domwas2:

i i think she loves me that much which reminds me of a couple of days when we're having sex, she told me in the process that she'd kill me whenever she sees me having an affair shocked my balls almost roll off undecided but i pretended as if i didn't hear.

Man u funnie o! n u stil wit her? doesnt sound like u like her very much n from wot u r saying u intend 2 take a break soonest,

Hope u come out of dis one safely! undecided

Besides, she talking all abt her toaster may mean she trust u dat much n wouldnt want to keep nothing from you. If u dont like it, tel her u dont like it. period!

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by whiteNkem(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2007
Well it actually depends on what he puts more emphasis.

If she keeps on telling you about how the others 'operate' then she's suggesting you you should change her attitude a little. For example if she keeps on telling you how many flowers and candy she gets from the others, that means she likes that a lot; but now don't rush to get her candies but make her a surprise, because you def aren't trying too hard.

OR as a girl said before, she might just feel very close to you and she doesn't realize she's making a big mistake. In this case, she doesn't want to hurt you, just getting too much into that 'gurly' phase and talking too much. So what do you think she'll talk about? Cars? get real. ok, now we stick to men. But who? She can't talk about you, because u'r there. So she's gotta talk about the others who are around her.

OR the very least possible scenario, in case things aren't quite peachy between the two of you, or if you keep your distance being cold, she is trying to wake you up and show you that you'r not the only man on the planet. So if u don't treat her right, others def will, check out beyonce's song "irreplaceable" and u'll know what i mean.

OR she wan't you to put some fight for her! To struggle, to see that you care! To get jealous, to fight with those guys. I'm not saying it's a good attitude, but that's how she might feel. Anyway, u won't know till u ask her.

I guess the best thing you can do is tell her your mind. Just be straight and diplomatic and tell her that you'd rather talk about your future together than her admirers.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by nduleme(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hey maybe am getting something really wrong here, otherwise it appears to me that some babe is having problems defining her position in a relationship and is using the subtle threat approach to find her footing!!!!

If a girl keeps talking about guys trying to woe her then am thinking:

(i) she might be lying - pure and simply to get you on your toes and do for her what she would you do for he

(ii) she is saying the truth and wants you to appreciate her more for who she is

(iii) She is an intellectual idiot and simply can not come up with any discussion more interesting

(iv) you are worse than her intellectually and as such cannot make up a more exciting topic for discussion

so you tell me which one(s) is (are) right
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by jgirl3: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2007
Man-eater:
she just trusts u and wants to tell u about the guys bugging her. Girls do that when they like a guy alot. they tell him everything from their toasters and their best friends secrets.
this way the day she stops telling you who is after her u can know she's up to know good.

I agree with this because a lot of women do that just so that you can learn to trust them.

But if she's not giving you space as well and threatens to kill you if you're cheating on her, then maybe she just wants you to be more affectionate towards her and be jealous of her various toasters. If you're tired, tell her. Women may know something but they want you to use words a lot.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by puker(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2007
Well gal ill only make my contribution when she tells you how many guys laid her. MAGA
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by chistiana(f): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2007
I think its 50/50 here, then u tell her how many ladies u have bleeped before u met her.

she's doing that to make u jealous.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by jgirl3: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2007
lol - nice one chistiana
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by domwas2(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2007
christana
i remember well when she accuse me dat i dont love her becos i'm not a jealous type after a conversatn-must jealousy exist in a relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by RuuDie(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2007
u're lucky man , don't sweat it i think she's just tryin 2 show u dat she's ur & u can trust her but if u feel so irritated by it tell to cut it out - but if i was u, i'd just let her talk 'bout 'em, ask questions & u just never know what u might discover!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by bunmii(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2007
she probably want you to know that if you break up with her there are other guys for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by jamyle(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2007
If your girl tells you about the guys that toasts her then she loves you and you should appreciate it and thank your stars for having a girlfriend that has nothing to hide grin========= OR==========She might be telling you that because she wants you to feel insecure that anytime you Bleep up there are millions of guys waiting to have her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by 2fine4u(f): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
well if she tells u abt guys that wooed her in the past then u too tell her abt girls u wooed in the past! she's not the only one that got it goin. if u keep quiet and take it all in, u will end up being hurt and she will be satisfied cos she got u where she wants u. let her kno u got games too that she's not the only one u've been wit. trust me she will be busy lookin out for them b1tches instead of chattin u up abt her many men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Busta(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2007
@topic

maybe u too need to start formulating gurls that u can't get off ur back
not just any gurl oh, the pretty ones.

like, a friend gave ur number to genevieve and u can't seem to get her off ur back, she calls every nite and day.
or how u ran into rita dominic at a shopping plaza and u both exchanged numbers. undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by LoverBwoy(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2007
o boy you are lucky o
Atleast when you want to offload her, just tell her nicely ofcourse to get with one of those guys "disturbing" her

Tell her she get options wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by chistiana(f): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2007
u know we ladies, she was tinking u got to be jealous if u really love her, and i dont think it appears in all relationship, if u really trust her i dont think u shoul be jealous u can only be jealous wen u see a man banging ur gf.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by domwas2(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2007
Busta:

@topic
maybe u too need to start formulating girls that u can't get off your back
not just any girl oh, the pretty ones.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by FactorChic(f): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2007
I Dont know why u dont like the way she's telling you, most guys like it, I feel she's just trying to be clean, she's not hiding anything from you, I thinhk you should be happy she's not hiding from you, who knows maybe one of her toasters is up to something fishy, you know she rejected him and he's trying to make her look bad in oyur presence, you wont feel bad cos she told you about him already, you really dont have a good reason to complain!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by lysaa(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2007
Guy, have u sat her down to tell her how u feel about this issue? From the look of things, it seems she has the control and could do anything including telling u stuff like this to make u impasse. How could she say she'd kill u and what did u say? Talk true, u dey fear her abi? Hmmm. . u aren't married yet so put your life in order sharp sharp. . . I smell rat! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by domwas2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hi lysaa,
You're the only one that ever mention an important point here, about the killing stuff during sex and i must confess, she does everything possible for me to enjoy it and lateral told me she was doing it for me to be comfortable as if she never enjoyed it as well, she loves me that much, dont ask because i dont know why but i guess there is something to her advantage which i can't really think of now.
moreover, about the issue of telling me about her toasters, that i must say we've talked about many times and it always ended up "accusing me not been jealose because i didnt love her", anyway talking about jealosy i have a way of handling things because of what i've come through and seen in life.
inconclusion, there're many ways we can't be together which i can't go into details now, sad it breaks my heart to say that; remember life is not all about sex alone which she is good at. . .there's sometimes in life you do everything possible and die to meet someone and after that you discovers he/she are not the person you really thinks they are. cry, i'm really sorry to say that anyway. . .
thanks for your reply and many out there that posted, given me one or two tips to hang onto.
Once again thanks. smiley

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by zigbo(f): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2007
i think wat she's tryna say is :
"incase u dont know get to know get to understand that i am a pretty girl and dont bother messing around cos if u do,u are so replaceable" nd i think this happens wen she doesnt trust u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by cuteNhot(f): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2007
chistiana:

u know we ladies, she was tinking u got to be jealous if u really love her, and i don't think it appears in all relationship, if u really trust her i don't think u shoul be jealous u can only be jealous when u see a man banging your girlfriend.
gosh!!!! i wonder. from how high did you fall and bang your head. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by agnesoseka: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2007
she might be driving 2 send a message!! but if u dont like it, tell her, she wont bite i guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by agnesoseka: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
she might be trying 2 send a message!! but if u dont like it, tell her, she wont bite i guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by jaybaby(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2007
Mr Admin na Waohhhh--What do u take ladies 4 self?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by carnal: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
thou i noticed dis topic is old but one fact is dat even before i got married me and wife to gist about her toasters alot, i do not see any threat there cos not tellin u atall will amount to other issues.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by Onchedu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
domwas2:

I'm Sick & Tired; She Keeps Telling Me About People Who Woo Her

I'm getting sick and tired, my girlfriend keeps telling me numbers of men who woo her on the way & describing them to me everytime we meet, wats the reason, or most she tells me. Ladies is it necessary or whats in her mind?

A had a girl who had the habit of doing that too. At first it annoyed me cos the names kept changing and that made me feel she was indulging too many guys too often. I told her to stop it and I didn't want to hear about any boys toasting her, then I studied the pattern and realized she brought the topic up anytime she thought I had had fun doing stuff that had nothing to do with her. Alas it was all her insecurity and a need to assert herself as "desirable" that inspired her actions, so whenever she started I'd just ignore her or tell her more about other things I did that were fun and had nothing to do with her till she would stop and pout and sulk and just leave it off. Ended up in temporarily pulling us apart a bit but things got sorted out after a while.
The way I saw it, she needed to grow up and realize it's ok for me to have fun doing other things that have nothing to do with her. I think she did. I hope she did sha, cos some other guy might,

Anyway U get the point.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Telling Me About Her Toasters by foyeks2001(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
Man-eater:

She mite be trying to show off and spite u (unconsciously) that she is so hot, and really wanted that she gets alot of toasters. that is bad and a way to intimidate u and a sort of silent warning that if u F up there are so many dying to have her.

or

she just trusts u and wants to tell u about the guys bugging her. Girls do that when they like a guy alot. they tell him everything from their toasters and their  best friends secrets.

good points here

domwas2:

i think i loves her in some ways but i must confess she loves me more than i do. she's always against the idea of i not exposing our relationship which is true.
i think she loves me that much which reminds me of a couple of days when we're having sex, she told me in the process that she'd kill me whenever she sees me having an affair  shocked my balls almost roll off  undecided but i pretended as if i didn't hear.
she's been with me 3 days now trying to change me from that busy person i used to be
anyway, i lied to her i'll be travelling today and will be back couple of weeks time, inorder to have some space to myself but she didnt take it well. . .
though there's somthing i'm looking for in a lady of which i havent seen in her yet.

oh my gosh, intimacy before marriage is a sin Brother, so desist from such acts
Thank God am a virgin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need / Apart From Religious Reasons, Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.