Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (36378 Views)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Approaching some ladies can be likened to walking into a lion's den because of the maltreatment guys receive from them.

The way some Nigerian ladies treat their toasters is worse to beating a hardened criminal and as a result, guys have pad lock their feelings for them or conclude to date ladies from western culture.

Therefore, let's take a look on ways Nigerian ladies maltreat their toasters.

1. They stylishly use them to do house chores

During my NYSC program, there was a lady in my lodge who pretended as if she loved this guy. The guy who is in lust washed her undies, dirty kitchen utensils and atimes loose her braid hairs as if he was under a powerful spell. After using him like a depreciated tractor, grin she married the love of her life few months after the end of the program. This is a terrible act some Nigerian ladies abduct till date to treat their toasters harshly.

2. They turn them to ATM machine

This is a common practice ladies use to scorn toasters harshly. They turn toasters to "mega magas" by telling them to cater for their financial needs. After milking his pocket dry, they look for the next unlucky dude to feast on.

3. They ridicule him in public as if he is a pervert

I have lost counts on occasion in public where ladies slapped, bullied and bashed guys simply because he approached them for love. The fact that he is looking tattered or un serious doesn't mean he should be treated with disdain. I am sure sonofananimal1 has experienced such wicked act before.

4. They ask him to go on 2 months fasting

This act is very common in churches where sisters in the lord tell a brother who wants to woo them to embark on 2 months fasting in order to hear from God. Even Jesus Christ did not fast up to that period and I count such as a wicked act to treat toasters. grin grin

5. They ignore him as if he is a statue

I remembered approaching a beautiful lady in order to woo her. I was stylishly disgraced by her as she ignored me like a statue standing in front of her. Adding salt to injury after leaving her sight, I was in a state of discombobulation where I fell into the nearby canal.

6. They are cold when chatting or on a date with them

Some Nigerian ladies exhibit ridiculous characters that can make a sane man to become a lunatic over night. They replied chats with monosyllabic replies and keep quiet like cemetery ground when on a date with their toasters.

7. They display red signals to toasters by flaunting fake boyfriend picture or deceitful relationship status

Nigerian ladies have a funny way to treat guys harshly by updating their dp or pm with a cute dude who is not their boyfriend or state their relationship status as "married or engaged". Some who are "lord of the rings" flaunt their fake engagement rings to toasters.

8. They overdo "hard to get" character

Some Nigerian ladies are so confused that they place guys on the fence of their heart. They won't say "YES or NO" to him but when they need something important (either financial or moral help), they become lively but when everything is okay, they become moody.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
God knows that they need not mention me before I register my presence on a thread like this cheesy

I dey come with my list
cool

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
cool

*Modified

Number 4 got me cracking grin grin

I do number 5 alot, cos some guys are just so annoying..........they don't even care to know if u are in a gud mood or not, at least guys should learn to read a lady's face before approaching her..... angry

Number 6, yeah I do that too.....but it depends on the type of guy..... grin

*Bows out* cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lmao hahhahahaahaaa guys wil always be guys, when these set of ladies show u red-light, u wil just leave them alone nd move on. I remembered wen I was going out like that nd I was drenched, shivering nd in a haste to get home quick. Then a guy walked up to me nd was just saying things I could hardly comprehend, I mean who will woo a lady in that condition? undecided then he was like 'hey beautiful! What's up? I said m fine Obviously' who in his right senses woo a lady in that condition?' I kept on walking, the rain had reduced a bit, then he continued ' u re so beautiful, even with d rain that fell u re still glowing' nd he continued his gibberish then I faced him with anger nd said ' cant u see drenched, who in his right senses will woo a lady like this nd he was like he's sorry but I can come nd stay at his place till d rain stop. I just hissed nd left his side angry

Seriously that is annoying, guys shld really know wen to approach ladies, u can't see a lady frowning or hurrying to get smwer quickly then u think of wooing her. Y some guys will act so docile just to win a lady's heart nd ends up being ridiculed nd magalized., U can't win a lady's heart like that, if she shows u a red light or pretends to like u just run or u end up being her handbag, money bag, mumu bag nd frustration bag( any small thing u do she will shout nd pour her frustration on u knowing u wil just beg her then get her something later) cheesy grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
hey, ur way over exaggerating this whole thing angry

we have to do some of them to show guys we aren't cheap. so u want us to accept and open leg for every guy that tells us 'ur beautiful'?? pls they should endure, cos they aren't the only toasters we deal with daily!!!

a girl's gotta do wat a girl's gotta do tongue

wait o... how will u tell a guy to wash ur undies see madness.

fasting haba!!!!!!! undecided this unnecessary addition no good o. op

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Bosville(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na woman wrapper dey experience all dis things....but seriously some guys dey fall hand.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Fajs: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:
cool
Do u do that
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we have to do some of them to show guys we aren't cheap. so u want us to accept and open leg for every guy that tells us 'ur beautiful'?? pls they should endure, cos they aren't the only toasters we deal with daily!!!

grin grin E dey happen well well oo!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Fajs: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

After u do all this and the guy get to the Promise Land, he leaves u *tongue out *

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin E dey happen well well oo!

lyk serious?? dis one wey u dey shine teeth.. hmm. u sure say u no dey form am? cos I never hear of any case where girl ask guy to fast.. tor.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fajs:

After u do all this and the guy get to the Promise Land, he leaves u *tongue out *

nt every gal opens leg for guys.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked op ur number1&4 tho,who does dat huh?op which one u don experience bf? grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lyk serious?? dis one wey u dey shine teeth.. hmm. u sure say u no dey form am? cos I never hear of any case where girl ask guy to fast.. tor.

I no form am dear. When I was in school most especially those SU sisters, they tell those brothers to go on several weeks fasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by SegunFlames(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
I thought no. 1 only happens in Nollywoood.. undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked op ur number1&4 tho,who does dat huh?op which one u don experience bf? grin

Hahahaha. Not at all but my friends experienced it though on rare occasion but wetin don happen don happen.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by eghos12(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
bookie
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ladies are overrated species

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by SegunFlames(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
wristbangle:

I remembered approaching a beautiful lady in order to woo her. I was stylishly disgraced by her as she ignored me like a statue standing in front of her. Adding salt to injury after leaving her sight, I was in a state of discombubation where I fell into the nearby canal.

meanwhile... discombobulation.. OP take note

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by chymystique(f): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
wristbangle:

I remembered approaching a beautiful lady in order to woo her. I was stylishly disgraced by her as she ignored me like a statue standing in front of her. Adding salt to injury after leaving her sight, I was in a state of discombubation where I fell into the nearby canal.

Good Riddance! Glad you ve learnt your lessons/manners... Before you woo, look face.. tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
SegunFlames:

meanwhile... discombobulation.. OP take note

Woow. Thanks bro. Edited.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:
cool

*Modified

I do number 5 alot, cos some guys are just so annoying..........they don't even care to know if u are in a gud mood or not, at least guys should learn to read a lady's face before approaching her..... angry

*Bows out* cheesy

If I approach you and you are not in the mood, will u bash me? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by frankmoney(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
i dey come
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:
cool

*Modified

*Bows out* cheesy

Ladies genuflect while gentlemen bow. wink

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Omotayor123(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wristbangle don suffer for women hand gringrin

Number 5&6 sure dye cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op are you kidding mean?? You mean there are guys who still fall maga even when the sign is crystal clear??

Some guys are just so dumb abeg!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ladies genoflect while gentlemen bow. wink

Oh! Thanks.....but I prefer that stylewink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
wristbangle:

If I approach you and you are not in the mood, will u bash me? cheesy

Of course grin grin

Serious bashing.... angry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by asumo12: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wristwatch undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao hahhahahaahaaa guys wil always be guys, when these set of ladies show u red-light, u wil just leave them alone nd move on. I remembered wen I was going out like that nd I was drenched, shivering nd in a haste to get home quick. Then a guy walked up to me nd was just saying things I could hardly comprehend, I mean who will woo a lady in that condition? undecided then he was like 'hey beautiful! What's up? I said m fine Obviously' who in his right senses woo a lady in that condition?' I kept on walking, the rain had reduced a bit, then he continued ' u re so beautiful, even with d rain that fell u re still glowing' nd he continued his gibberish then I faced him with anger nd said ' cant u see drenched, who in his right senses will woo a lady like this nd he was like he's sorry but I can come nd stay at his place till d rain stop. I just hissed nd left his side angry

Seriously that is annoying, guys shld really know wen to approach ladies, u can't see a lady frowning or hurrying to get smwer quickly then u think of wooing her. Y some guys will act so docile just to win a lady's heart nd ends up being ridiculed nd magalized., U can't win a lady's heart like that, if she shows u a red light or pretends to like u just run or u end up being her handbag, money bag, mumu bag nd frustration bag( any small thing u do she will shout nd pour her frustration on u knowing u wil just beg her then get her something later) cheesy grin

Hahahaha. I can't stop laughing. The guy invite u come him house for free flow of sexual current na.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wristbangle don suffer for women hand gringrin

Number 5&6 sure dye cheesygrin

Lol. I dey tell u ooh. I don suffer 4 their hand.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Of course grin grin

Serious bashing.... angry

angry sad sad angry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Gurgle(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
lol wristbangle o lipsrsealed chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.