Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago (27765 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by kinglahrin7G(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
In my humble opinion, I would suggest the SARS be reformed, they have done some good as well in the aspect of curbing crimes but na this their OVERDO be the problem. Maybe they should start wearing tags so they can be identifiable cos the sole reason they have been this brutal is cos they are not identifiable and one SARS can just travel from Lagos to Ibadan kill people and disappear. They need tag #ReformSARS
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by ipobarecriminals: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
sad
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by moticonquer(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Uyi168: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
He's gone dear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

A Nigerian lady identified as Adaeze, says her brother, Orjiakor Emmanuel Chidiebere, has not been seen since SARS operatives took him away seven years ago.

Adaeze made this known on her Twitter page, where she wrote;

SARS took my brother in February 2011, ORJIAKOR EMMANUEL CHIDIEBERE, it’s over seven years now, we have not seen him…please kindly retweet.

The #endsars campaign has thrown up a lot of stories that the authorities have to look into.

These are real people with real complaints but the police say they are politically motivated.

MORE @ : http://www.viviangist.ng/adaeze-orjiakor_orjiakor-emmanuel-chidiebere/

cc; lalasticlala
i sympathize with u...But retweet so they will return him? Do u even read the news @@all?your brother was killed same day and thrown away...Have you ever seen SARS prosecuting? Human beings are chickens to them...They say it openly i will kill u and nothing will happen...That good for nothing foul mouthed mofo Jimoh Moshood will ask u now to produce the names of the sars miscreants and their division as if the SARS answers to anybody...

They don't have warrants,ID cards or uniforms like conventional police personnel in saner climes yet they contest their position as the worst in the world..

SARS roam the nation arresting,maiming,harrassing and killing citizens...They answer to no one...And they use all sorts of weapons and as they move they leave behind only death,sorrow and anguish in their wake..

SARS departs owerri to lagos kill and arrest people unhindered because they are SARS even the lagos police doesn't know anything about it.. Everyone just say ahhh na SARS come carry them...Smh...

I remember few years ago a woman at the service station in benin said and i quote "pessin wey SARS carry dem nor dey go find am" that is to say their killing is already a culture...

EndsarsNow####

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by olawamide042(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
SO Nairaland has turn to dumbing ground of trash and shit carry ur 419 advert go, not interested shocked quote author=dondorome post=63097074]Dear sir I want to introduce you to an idea dat can change the world forever it is a lotto type in which dere is no loss by any one yes no one losses money he or she plays ( and the lottery operators also smile to the bank)Every one is a winner (both all the players and the lottery operators alike) the d only thing is how hard u need to work ( I.e bieng able to place N10 on time every 15minutes wen u r not a robot meaning the most consistent player gets paid faster than his or her rivals or fellow players or contestants) to get out your investment and associated profit or gain. It is also a game of fun because your work rate takes you to the top of the league table and pay list line based on your points haul and time of placing your last placed point which is time controled dereby eliminating any human factor involved wether by the players or the operators d only thing needed extra is hard work of the players to gather the required points at the best earliest time to get into the pay list line (its also partially a ponzlottery scheme since no one ever loses his or her placed money but only need to work hard to get out the price on time). So all said and done, this is how this lotto game works: every 15 minutes u place N10 from the funds in your funded accounts making sure you place it on time I.e 15 minutes:01,02 or 03 seconds. Do dis ONLY ONCE(cos if u play more than once in a particular 15minute period, it will only count as a single (ONE) point no matter how many times you played in dat particular 15minute period) every 15 minutes intervals until u get to the top of the log and pay line list or point then after 12 hours the top 3 or top 5 people who fall withen the pay line list at the top of the league are cut out of the league and payed their price money and then if the so wish to recontest to get to the top of the league again they will go and start from scratch and earn points till they get to the top of the league again by which time other people in the league wuld have had time to earn and move to restart the process as the first winners did (like a recycling process) in a case wr people at the top of the league amass eqaul points as at getting to the pay line list cut-off time, the player with the fastest last point placement time will be ranked above the other (I.e ranking will be based on fastest time of last point placement I.e 15mins 01s first 15 mins 02s second and 15mins 03s third places respectively). And make sure the league table is displayed so that the league movements can be seen by all players for transparency and avoidance of doubt (with their accumulating points and respective time of placement clearly and visibly displayed) LET US USE LOTTERY TO INCREASE FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT and REDUCE POORVERTY GLOBALLY thank you.
I smell Scam in this your post oo, At the same time i don't seems to understand how it works..
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Bigprick9inches: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by wenenike(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why show us picture of your self, show the picture of your brother.

But i wonder why you kept quiet all this years.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by olawamide042(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Everything now na SARS.......Some people go play rough play wound their self,, they will come and lie that SARS break bottle on their head..
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I hope him case never reach to write RIP
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Hardeysolution(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
He's now a SARS official and has forgotten home
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by no1madman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by HomeOfMe(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

A Nigerian lady identified as Adaeze, says her brother, Orjiakor Emmanuel Chidiebere, has not been seen since SARS operatives took him away seven years ago.

Adaeze made this known on her Twitter page, where she wrote;

SARS took my brother in February 2011, ORJIAKOR EMMANUEL CHIDIEBERE, it’s over seven years now, we have not seen him…please kindly retweet.

The #endsars campaign has thrown up a lot of stories that the authorities have to look into.

These are real people with real complaints but the police say they are politically motivated.

MORE @ : http://www.viviangist.ng/adaeze-orjiakor_orjiakor-emmanuel-chidiebere/

cc; lalasticlala
Killing ,for SARS, is like orgasm;they derive so much pleasure from it.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by davillian(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
They would have brought him out one morning and ask him to be jogging around the compound.
When ever he says he is tired he gets shot and all identification of him burnt.
Sorry to say he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by HITdemUP: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! 7 years? That's a long time.
Are Sars that terrible ? cheesy
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Meritocracy: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
They killed everyday in SARS, your brother is gonner if truly SARS took him away,

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Breadfruit: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't understand. 7 years!!
What have you been doing since then?
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Realdeals(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
What was her brother offence? If he's find complicit in the crime he was arrested for....... he's a gonna..... SARS no dey go court.
SARS should be reformed and not scrapped, they should stop all these bragado show of strength in the public and return to their discreet mode of operations.
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by WINDSOW(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
tonio2wo:
those in ph should be careful, especially those within olu obasanjor precinct. the police are carrying out what they call "raids" close to or near banks. i was a victim today, on my way to withdraw from gtb at gra junction, passerby's and descent looking guy n some men eating bole were also abducted. thank God i quickly called my coy's cso who sent police attched to the coy to come n free me.
as i was there, diff vans came with their victims, they are collecting 10k for bail for each victim.

be careful out there!

nigeria can NEVER be good! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Habyz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Seven years! Hmm I smell lies.
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Same to your fake and 419 ass cry
Bigprick9inches:
thunder fire your olosho toto there
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by dacanv(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
You are now remembering that they took your brother?
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
I find this hard to believe.

Either way, if it's true, your Bro is probably being kept as a cadaver in some med school or has decayed in some forest.

Really sorry.
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Teobaba(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Your brother is a criminal. Are sure are you they are also SARS
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by PaulOgrady: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
So it is now she are rememberance her brother after many years? Crap!

Why do you behave like a re..tard? It is no longer funny grow up.
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by RIPEnglish: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
PaulOgrady:

Why do you behave like a re..tard? It is no longer funny grow up.
I am not here to entertainment your family so I don't cared. Cry more.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Charly68: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
7 years with SARS ,am sure the man is far gone to the world beyond by now. Wise ones don't take SARS for granted..they are more dreadful than Mopol unit .
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And she kept quiet all these while
Nobody would have said something nice about the missing person because sars would profile him as a armed robber.
Marshalxv:
Why wait this long before speaking?

RIP!
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Bigprick9inches: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
H
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by JuanDeDios: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i sympathize with u...But retweet so they will return him? Do u even read the news @@all?your brother was killed same day and thrown away...Have you ever seen SARS prosecuting? Human beings are chickens to them...They say it openly i will kill u and nothing will happen...That good for nothing foul mouthed mofo Jimoh Moshood will ask u now to produce the names of the sars miscreants and their division as if the SARS answers to anybody...

They don't have warrants,ID cards or uniforms like conventional police personnel in saner climes yet they contest their position as the worst in the world..

SARS roam the nation arresting,maiming,harrassing and killing citizens...They answer to no one...And they use all sorts of weapons and as they move they leave behind only death,sorrow and anguish in their wake..

SARS departs owerri to lagos kill and arrest people unhindered because they are SARS even the lagos police doesn't know anything about it.. Everyone just say ahhh na SARS come carry them...Smh...

I remember few years ago a woman at the service station in benin said and i quote "pessin wey SARS carry dem nor dey go find am" that is to say their killing is already a culture...

EndsarsNow####
Moshood is a sorry excuse. For a man. And for a policeman. He ought to have "idiot" spraypainted on his forehead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by SOFTENGR: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
#EndSARS
Stop those demons now.
Re: Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
I hate sars with passion.
The same people that kicked my ass for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos / Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.