Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi (500 Views)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi by Newsbreakers: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
One of the contenders in Saturday’s Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairmanship election, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, has said that he is not intimated to step down.

According to a statement on Thursday from the Director, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Campaign Organisation, Idea Eguabor, the clarification was important following wide speculations that Dokpesi had bow to political pressure and agreed to drop out of the race.

Read More: https://newsbreakers.ng/pdp-chairmanship-im-not-intimated-ignore-speculations-dokpesi/
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi by agwom(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
UP PDP
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi by OfficialAwol(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
You are not intimidated...

you are actually defeated.

I don't know what the PDP governors are seeing in Secondus, but I know the post belongs to him.

But does Secondus possess the wand to glue PDP together or is Wike just working hard to foist him?

I'd have preferred a strong character from southwest. PDP needs Southwest
Re: Pdp Chairmanship: I’m Not Intimated, Ignore Speculations – Dokpesi by secretsuccess: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
OfficialAwol:
You are not intimidated...

you are actually defeated.

I don't know what the PDP governors are seeing in Secondus, but I know the post belongs to him.

But does Secondus possess the wand to glue PDP together or is Wike just working hard to foist him?

I'd have preferred a strong character from southwest. PDP needs Southwest
Southwest can never be trusted.... So anything you like do for them you just dey waste your time

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention 2017: Atiku's Secret Plot To Become Nigeria's President (VIDEO) / NEWS [BREAKING] Buhari Hosts Northern Senators In Daura / Fuel Sacrcify Matter Arising Flashback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.