Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

#happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria (22524 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Ugoeze2016: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
This iPhone X is ......If you no get money hide your face smiley
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by ChewingStick(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Too cheap for a broke ass like me

.... in fact, IMO state should build a statue of the iphone x.. tongue

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by okerekeikpo: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
I'm buying this for Ifeoma my girlfriend even though she is ugly and has yam leg

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Diso60090(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2017
swazpedro:
As I no get money buy am now I go wait till March
march kea 2020 you are still waiting
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Kdamilola(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Lincoln275:
abeg I get 20k , can 20k buy it?

grin Remove "one zero" and go with 2k. I believe that'd do! cool
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Kdamilola(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Truepee:
Broke people full This Thread..
If You Can't afford Something..
Jez Hide Thy Face..

And where art thou?!
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Bigii(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:
This may sound weird but I simply enjoy my Infinix Note 4 pro... Sebi na to receive calls, snap pictures, browse, download apps, fingerprint, long last battery...

For me to buy a 60k phone.. I no try?

I am on it too

DAT phone is bae

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by wiloy2k8(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:
This may sound weird but I simply enjoy my Infinix Note 4 pro... Sebi na to receive calls, snap pictures, browse, download apps, fingerprint, long last battery...

water proof and other things ... no call Infinix for the matter ... u supposed dey call samsung

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by olawamide042(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Nonsense,,,,,,,,,,,Am waiting for iphone XYZ plus.....

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by swazpedro(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Diso60090:
march kea 2020 you are still waiting

Man I no be like you wey never make am, e no just follow for my priority now
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by swazpedro(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Elthugnificent:

Hide your face.

Either than going to eat free food in peoples house, do you have any other plans for Christmas? Make I hide face for iPhone X when I get things to do for Christmas
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Davifeghe(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

It's not for kobo pipu even if you put your kobo, it won't accept it. #not4peasants
yeah. Not for poor guys like us angry
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Kdamilola:

grin Remove "one zero" and go with 2k. I believe that'd do! cool
thanks, plz can we go there together sir?
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Alvelt14:

Very well but only in your dream.
but I don't dream sir, can u help me buy it in ur own dream sir?

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Reeberry: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Elthugnificent:

Hide your face.
Wey your own broke ass face?
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by mmsen: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
People who really wanted this phone have already ordered.

This looks like very poor planning.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by snappyicee: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
agarawu23:
Cant put my Kobo on iPhone's. angry
as if you've got any grin
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Official launch ke.

Apple doesn't launch anything official in nigeria

This is just some retailer cashing in on our mumuness.

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by dieBYfire: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Anstalk:
#HappeningNow: The official launch of the iPhone X in Nigeria

More: http://anstalk.com/happeningnow-official-launch-iphone-x-nigeria/

Something that was Lauched Almost 3 months ago in Other countries undecided
After selling the good Ones to them , they bring the left overs to launch to Nigerians , and yet stupid people will patronize them while some girls will have multiple fvcks n tormenting their clitoris just to buy this piece of trash!
They had better take this stupid launching to Ghana or Togo! People be disrespecting Nigeria! **spits** angry
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by yhemster(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
@Anstalk, this is no official launch. Apple doesn't has a corporate presence in the Nigeria as I type. Also, there's only one official product launch in the world and its done in California. I will describe this event as "we now have iPhoneX in stock" by independent seller kind of event grin.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed some free cocktails and munchies at the event.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Diso60090(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2017
swazpedro:

Man I no be like you wey never make am, e no just follow for my priority now

Abeg bros vex go buy one since the matter pain you
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:

U really tried bro, that Infinix Note 4 Pro is bae kiss sweet phone. I've never regretted having one wink

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Haven't seen anything impressive about this fone
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Truepee:
Broke people full This Thread..
If You Can't afford Something..
Jez Hide Thy Face..

It's has nothing to do with being broke, I'm 100% sure dangote is not using iPhone x now, so?
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Alaba boys take note
Irepeat "take note
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by swazpedro(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Diso60090:

Abeg bros vex go buy one since the matter pain you
Why you even quote me self... I just tire for some people

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by trinitiron(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:

If you get money to buy iPhone x go be nothing to you and it is not just to make and recieve calls etc cuz phone pass phone just like car pass car . Painted gold is not the same as real gold though they both glitter

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by trinitiron(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
If you get money to buy iPhone x go be nothing to you and it is not just to make and recieve calls etc cuz phone pass phone just like car pass car . Painted gold is not the same as real gold though they both glitter
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by loomer: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
As a current iPhone user, I would say Iphone is cool, before Samsung released the beasts of beauty (Galaxy S8 and Note 7).

Iphone X is nothing compared to these beasts. Can’t wait to get my Galaxy s8 (sexy beast) delivered.

Iphone however, remains the best SECOND phone at the moment.

Them just dey chop our money jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.