Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

#happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria (22523 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:
This may sound weird but I simply enjoy my Infinix Note 4 pro... Sebi na to receive calls, snap pictures, browse, download apps, fingerprint, long last battery...

For me to buy a 60k phone.. I no try?

It does sound weird,.....sixty K for a phone, I dey craze? when I can buy tecno or gionee at a far lesser price and still have change for christmas, afterall they do all things you listed up there....is what I heard from someone while in a bus, few days ago....What would you say about such a person? your guess is as good as mine "BROKE ASS"....

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by IRobot7(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Selling my iPhone 8 plus 256GB, inbox me if interested. No low ballers or time wasters please.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by franzis(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Why is it just being launched , phone that has been on sale for 2 months now in most Nigerian phone stores
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by cacmatters(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
bola565:
*Imagine being a lesbian waiting for your girlfriend to finish her menses. When she's done, you start yourѕ .*

*Two idiots�*
�����
Chai... See finishing LOL
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
loomer:

Them just dey chop our money jare.

Bro that S8 is worth the money. Apple is the thief chopping our money with their overrated specs.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by JBRichard(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Woah! I can't waste N500,000 and go and by Iphone X because of its quality. Better go and buy andriod or other OS phones of the same quality a whole lot cheaper. And can by like 5-7 phone with that sum of money!!!!
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by ip2121918021(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
As a current iPhone user, I would say Iphone is cool, before Samsung released the beasts of beauty (Galaxy S8 and Note 7).

Iphone X is nothing compared to these beasts. Can’t wait to get my Galaxy s8 (sexy beast) delivered.

Iphone however, remains the best SECOND phone at the moment.

Don't deceive yourself my dude, the S8 really has nothing on the iphone X, besides the headphone jack
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
ip2121918021:

Don't deceive yourself my dude, the S8 really has nothing on the iphone X, besides the headphone jack
With an infinity display, Ip68 water resistance capacity, 250 frame per sec video recording, UltraHd display, Bros forget!

I’m Apple fan boy, but s8 is the most recent beast.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by ip2121918021(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
With an infinity display, Ip68 water resistance capacity, 250 frame per sef video recording, UktraHD display, Bros forget!

I’m Apple fan boy, but s8 is the most recent beast.

haha, I have them both. the iPhone is better man. but it's just my opinion soo
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
ip2121918021:

haha, I have them both. the iPhone is better man. but it's just my opinion soo
Well, I made my conclusion based the online specs comparism. Will do a realistic comparism when my s8 shipment arrive next week.

Until then, I say s8 over Iphone X grin
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by ip2121918021(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
Well, I made my conclusion based the online specs comparism. Will do a realistic comparism when my s8 shipment arrive next week.

Until then, I say s8 over Iphone X grin

Enjoy
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by azpekuliar: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2017
celestialAgent:
As a current iPhone user, I would say Iphone is cool, before Samsung released the beasts of beauty (Galaxy S8 and Note 7).

Iphone X is nothing compared to these beasts. Can’t wait to get my Galaxy s8 (sexy beast) delivered.

Iphone however, remains the best SECOND phone at the moment.

I thought I was the only Apple fanboy thinking along those lines. The S8/S8+ are the only phones capable of making me make the switch.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
azpekuliar:

I thought I was the only Apple fanboy thinking along those lines. The S8/S8+ are the only phones capable of making me make the switch.
I tell you Bro, those phones are just so sexy, appealing the eye, with great specs!
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Kdamilola(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lincoln275:

thanks, plz can we go there together sir?

I'm quite busy these days sire... Don't worry, go, I'm with you in spirit! grin
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by loomer: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
celestialAgent:
Bro that S8 is worth the money. Apple is the thief chopping our money with their overrated specs.

No be s8 I dey use?

Nothing special for all these phones jare.

I no dey buy phone again self
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
loomer:

No be s8 I dey use?

Nothing special for all these phones jare.

I no dey buy phone again self
Ain’t the beauty/sleekness worth it �
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by loomer: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
celestialAgent:
Ain’t the beauty/sleekness worth it �

For over 800euros.

I don talk am say unless the phone dey fly, any new one wey come out now I no buy
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
loomer:

For over 800euros.

I don talk am say unless the phone dey fly, any new one wey come out now I no buy
800Eur is quite high! Got mine for $750 undecided

The bolded tho grin cheesy
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by loomer: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
celestialAgent:
800Eur is quite high! Got mine for $750 undecided

The bolded tho grin cheesy
na true me talk o.

How many things I dey even use for the phone self
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
loomer:
na true me talk o.

How many things I dey even use for the phone self
bros na Iphone own worst pass in terms of pricing with overrated specs! As things dey go, Na to develop prayer point against conspicuous consumption undecided
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by loomer: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
celestialAgent:
bros na Iphone own worst pass in terms of pricing with overrated specs! As things dey go, Na to develop prayer point against conspicuous consumption undecided

I swear I dey tell u.

Them just dey let person spend money anyhow.

I hate iphones like mad
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by sultanodudua: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
bola565:
*Imagine being a lesbian waiting for your girlfriend to finish her menses. When she's done, you start yourѕ .*

*Two idiots�*
�����
Are you one.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by bola565: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
sultanodudua:
Are you one.
u reminds me of ur father
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by sultanodudua: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
bola565:
u reminds me of ur father
And your whorish mother.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by bola565: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
sultanodudua:
And your whorish mother.
dickhead like u, from a f**k bitch mother
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by sultanodudua: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
bola565:
dickhead like u, from a f**k bitch mother
So because i called you a lesbian you won't allow me rest. Do you know your father you daughter of a brothel.
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by bola565: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
sultanodudua:

So because i called you a lesbian you won't allow me rest. Do you know your father you daughter of a brothel.
oh sorry from all ur posts on nL have drawn a conclusion, u are the type that tribalism have eaten up ur soul, u are the sorrowful and lazy type that is always complaining abt d government, u and ur family living a miserable life and always looking for who to shift ur frustration upon, anyway thank God u found me "I can change ur miserable and frustrated life"
Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by sultanodudua: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
bola565:
oh sorry from all ur posts on nL have drawn a conclusion, u are the type that tribalism have eaten up ur soul, u are the sorrowful and lazy type that is always complaining abt d government, u and ur family living a miserable life and always looking for who to shift ur frustration upon, anyway thank God u found me "I can change ur miserable and frustrated life"
Traaaaaassssshhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.