Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan (10869 Views)

I’m Prepared For Exxonmobil – Wike / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Ebullience(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
By Dirisu Yakubu

ABUJA- Nigeria’s immediate past President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has expressed his willingness to work with with party leaders that would emerge at Saturday’s elective convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a goodwill message issued Friday by his media adviser, Mr. Ikechukwu Eze, the former President said the convention would reposition the party to ” Regains its pride of place in the affairs of the nation.”

Dr. Jonathan also said he had no preferred candidate, stressing that he is prepared to work with all those that would emerge as new leaders, in the interest of the party and nation.

“As the father of the party, ex-President Jonathan has no preferred candidates for any of the positions, and is prepared to work with all those that will emerge as members of the new National Working Committee to ensure that the party regains its pride of place in the
affairs of the nation.”

“The former President is pleased with the dedication and enthusiasm of all party members towards building a strong PDP and wishes all participants successful deliberations, as they seek to freely elect members of the National Working Committee, that will lead the party for the next four years.

“Dr. Jonathan is impressed with the level of preparations for the convention, especially with the number of the candidates and the spread and vibrancy of the campaigns, which has established a new paradigm for intra-party elections, in the country,” the statement read in part.

It further noted that “Contrary to speculations and permutations by some interest groups,
Dr. Jonathan has never discussed or plotted with others against the ambition of any of the candidates, as is being falsely reported by those who are adept at spreading negative stories against the immediate past President.

“The former President is therefore optimistic that the convention will produce a positive outcome that will help the PDP consolidate its position as the party with the best democratic ideals in the country.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-convention-im-prepared-work-new-officers-jonathan/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Godfather.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by teadrake(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by brownsugar23: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Which work again you won do pass the won way you don do before

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by dieBYfire: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
Shave First. Then comment later! Bed wetter grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
Don't provoke GEJ into buying you, your NL moniker and your entire household sad

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by funlord(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Work with them? So that you can also help them receive your kind of royal treatment from nigerians abi? grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by NwaAmaikpe: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked

Somebody called him an ineffectual buffon.

I NwaAmaikpe Okwumgbeoji; do humbly second that motion.
GEJ is as useless as a pensioner's scrotum.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol your service is not needed sir
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Kennykenty(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
And stealing won't be corruption.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
Influential in Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Zanas: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
A hero of democracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Send me a direct message. I am ready to help for less.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by allstarcomic(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
ok
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Dutchey(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
how does this put xmas cloth in my cupboard??
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Trying hard to make himself relevant by all means mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Headlaw(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
I didn't support him because was the best... but he was the only option. if somebody can be the President of the largest black nation in the world with NEPA bill honestly there is no future for education in this country.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Weak Man, a former president whom his wife controls sad
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Naturallity: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:

bringing back fuel subsidy .......

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Olalan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
PDP AND APC are just same of same. The political class needs a total overhaul we need to see new sets of politicians maybe we can see a difference
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by jrusky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!

That insult no longer sell as your Buhari is the worst and the most ineffective, directionless goat.

Your Buhari ineffectiveness is the worst in Nigeria history so get that fact to your skull.

Either you like it or not the convention will hold tomorrow people like you can go and drink.poison and let Nigeria be at peace.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't provoke GEJ into buying you, your NL moniker and your entire household sad
Why couldn't he buy the presidency when he held sway over the loot? He is a weakling and in no way an asset to the decadent PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:
Hahahahaha
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
cool
grin
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Inception(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody called him an ineffectual buffon.

I NwaAmaikpe Okwumgbeoji; do humbly second that motion.
GEJ is as useless as a pensioner's scrotum.

Chei grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by bedspread: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
SHARRRRRRRRRP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Welcome back PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Give ₦1m For Information On Gunmen That Attacked Policemen In Aba / Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.