Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Who Is A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Muslim? (1523 Views)

Appeal Court Rules On A Muslim Man Marrying A Christian Wife! / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Muslim? by SokoDobo: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Let me make this on an advise for you

Sometimes ago someone was telling me jabata preaches (wasi) , I replied No, He spends his time abusing people.

Since you spent your time listening to him , you have inherited that trait.

" A person follows the religion of his friend, so beware of the friend you choose " - Hadith

Though an Ilorin indigene, I spent almost my entire life in the North, meaning I know a great detail of how boko haram started.

There is no difference between Muhammad Yusuf ideology and that of jabata

You are just so right. I have met, discussed and challenged many of the followers of Muhammad Yusuf during his era. I didn't have the misfortune of meeting Shekau however.

The teachings of Jabata and Co is typical of dia teachings and that's how they gradually transform to full stack Kharijite like Boko Haram is today. Watch our how the dudes will gradually follow the footsteps of Bokoharam.

I don't know where the dude called Jabata is based, but I fear for the community that host him. He is sure to bring upon them same calamity that Yusuf brought to Borno-Maiduguri.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Since you don't read let me make it easier for you. Muhammad Yusuf shares similar traits like jabata.

Just like Yusuf wasnt a scholar so is your teacher. He saw everyone in the north as people who knew nothing except himself off course including his teachers . When he understood that he was wrong on his misguided ideology he wasn't ready to back down.

Let me take you back a little, we all know jabata declared imam nawawi a kafir . He held this view for a long time and during which a lot of his blind followers including people like you died with that belief. Later when he understood that he could no longer hold that belief due to unrefuted proofs from scholars , he claimed he has repented from it.

We say good, what about your students that died with that aqeedah?

We all know the hadith of someone declaring a Muslim a kafir if he is not a kafir , it would go back to him
OLODO NI E. go read who is khawarij by rosul ..u wil know d truth
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OLODO NI E. go read who is khawarij by rosul ..u wil know d truth

You need a psychiatrist boy, you have smoked too much jabata weed
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

You need a psychiatrist boy, you have smoked too much jabata weed
I directed you to hadith and you said i need to evaluate my brain. .chai. . u get serious problem. .i direct you to rosul u are abusing jabata . .check ur brain dude
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I directed you to hadith and you said i need to evaluate my brain. .chai. . u get serious problem. .i direct you to rosul u are abusing jabata . .check ur brain dude

I have less issues with you.

Its my word against your teacher . Talking to OLODOS like you won't change nothing
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

I have less issues with you.

Its my word against your teacher . Talking to OLODOS like you won't change nothing
DO NOT DIE EXCEPT YOU ARE A MUSLIM. . . IZALA AINT ISLAM NOR THEIR MEMBERS A MUSLIM. .. . We are to follow ALLAH and Rosul and Sahabah . . .where did you see that you can join a sect or islamic group? where c0mpani0ns the Founder of izala? WORSHIPING ALLAH WITH WHAT HE DIDNT MAKE LAW FOR IS kufru. .its bidia. .egbe is bidia, izala is bidia . . and rosul warned us n0t to j0in egbe . .read hadith hudaifah bin yaman . . . and when we have amir, he will annihilate all egbe . . . LEAVE IZALA AND BECOME A MUSLIM . .RJP
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
DO NOT DIE EXCEPT YOU ARE A MUSLIM. . . IZALA AINT ISLAM NOR THEIR MEMBERS A MUSLIM. .. . We are to follow ALLAH and Rosul and Sahabah . . .where did you see that you can join a sect or islamic group? where c0mpani0ns the Founder of izala? WORSHIPING ALLAH WITH WHAT HE DIDNT MAKE LAW FOR IS kufru. .its bidia. .egbe is bidia, izala is bidia . . and rosul warned us n0t to j0in egbe . .read hadith hudaifah bin yaman . . . and when we have amir, he will annihilate all egbe . . . LEAVE IZALA AND BECOME A MUSLIM . .RJP

When did I ever claim to be a follower or member of IZALA group ? Prove me wrong and I would accept it
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

When did I ever claim to be a follower or member of IZALA group ? Prove me wrong and I would accept it
You defended izala sect. said n0thing is wr0ng with it. if you do n0t belong to any sect. .dats good for u
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
You defended izala sect. said n0thing is wr0ng with it. if you do n0t belong to any sect. .dats good for u

And where did I defend them ? Please quote the place
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

And where did I defend them ? Please quote the place
OK. . u are not izala member abi? and you didnt defend them? ACCEPTED. do u agree that all sects are n0t part of islam, that they are n0t muslim, that sect is bidia, that rosul kafara them, that ALLAH kafara them?
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OK. . u are not izala member abi? and you didnt defend them? ACCEPTED. do u agree that all sects are n0t part of islam, that they are n0t muslim, that sect is bidia, that rosul kafara them, that ALLAH kafara them?

Why are you moving in circles. You accused me of been an IZALA member , I asked you to prove it and you are typing another thing you are indeed confused cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Why are you moving in circles. You accused me of been an IZALA member , I asked you to prove it and you are typing another thing you are indeed confused cheesy cheesy
Deny izala all you want. . my question is that izala sect, are they following prophet muhammad or not? are they muslim or not?
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Deny izala all you want. . my question is that izala sect, are they following prophet muhammad or not? are they muslim or not?

How does that concerns me, my question is provide proof when when accuse me of been an IZALA member
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

How does that concerns me, my question is provide proof when when accuse me of been an IZALA member
I KNEW YOU WONT ANSWER. just forget it. . as long as u are against sect, egbe, islamic group, hizbiy, firoq . .no problem. if you support them, there is problem
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I KNEW YOU WONT ANSWER. just forget it. . as long as u are against sect, egbe, islamic group, hizbiy, firoq . .no problem. if you support them, there is problem

My sincerest advise

Don't die on lies (your aqeedah) and deception

You are still alive there is chance for you to repent (tauba)

My prayer is that Allah guides you to the right religion (adeenu sahiha)
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

My sincerest advise

Don't die on lies (your aqeedah) and deception

You are still alive there is chance for you to repent (tauba)

My prayer is that Allah guides you to the right religion (adeenu sahiha)
WHICH LIE (aqeedah) that i have. . kindly state it. . and if you say u are not izala member. .FINE. the fact that i called you izala member was that you defended them. cant find where u defended them.. AND LETS ASSUME I MADE A MISTAKE. OK. YOU ARE NOT MEMBER OF IZALA. then, is izala sect(members&founder) a muslim?
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
WHICH LIE (aqeedah) that i have. . kindly state it. . and if you say u are not izala member. .FINE. the fact that i called you izala member was that you defended them. cant find where u defended them.. AND LETS ASSUME I MADE A MISTAKE. OK. YOU ARE NOT MEMBER OF IZALA. then, is izala sect(members&founder) a muslim?

That's how jabata talks he changes his words when he relealises that what he did say or did was wrong. That's why we challenge him to write a book on his aqeedah of salaf.

That would solve a lot of problems. Please help me convey it to him. Since you regard his opinion as very important in understanding the manhaj of salad as-solih . we need him to put it into black and white so that nobody would accuse anybody of twisting words or lying.

I am very certain if he writes it today he would get his roddu (rejoinder) before he wakes up.

I mean it before he wakes up
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

That's how jabata talks he changes his words when he released that what he did said or did was wrong. That's why we challenge him to write a book on his aqeedah of salaf. That would solve a lot of problems. Please help me convey it to him. Since you regard his opinion as very important in understanding the manhaj of salad as-solih . we need him to put it into black and white so that nobody would accuse anybody of twisting words or lying.
OK. answer my question on izala sect
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OK. answer my question on izala sect

Its not OK until we see what he has to offer. All the people he is giving roddu all wrote theirs , if dem born nam well make him write his own
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by SokoDobo: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Its not OK until we see what he has to offer. All the people he is giving roddu all wrote theirs , if dem born nam well make him write his own

Bro have you ever seen a Jaahil muraqqab write any sensible book before? I tell you this, if you guys pressure him to write, he will declare writing a book to be bid'a.
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
SokoDobo:

Bro have you ever seen a Jaahil muraqqab write any sensible book before? I tell you this, if you guys pressure him to write, he will declare writing a book to be bid'a.

Meaning all what he has been reading were also bid'aa
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Laughing . .eleyi gidi gan o . .whats the difference in audio and tira? chai. . ani answer my question . .izala are kufar. yes or no
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by SokoDobo: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Meaning all what he has been reading were also bid'aa
lol
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing . .eleyi gidi gan o . .whats the difference in audio and tira? chai. . ani answer my question . .izala are kufar. yes or no

Tell your oga to write a book on his manhaj and I will give you my answer which is very simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Shia And Sunni Muslims / Is Contraception Allowed In Islam??? / Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.