Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy (920 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by TheMenCode: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
A woman will end relationship with the bad guy “selfish jerk” but she will never fall out of love for him, she only ended the relationship after many failed attempt to make the jerk stay committed, put a ring on it and start a family but she will continue to have strong feeling of love for the bad guy who don’t give a fu*k about her. The jerk bad boy has a special way of igniting the love of a woman, once this love is ignited it’s hard to extinguish.

However, a woman can fall out of love for the following reasons:

1. The Spontaneous bad boy that swoon her emotional world become so gentle, behave like a puppy and turns beta as he became so comfortable in the relationship or marriage:

This is one of the major reason women fall out of love, the sizzling and charming jerk selfish boy she once knew and fell in love with has become a beta male at her becks and call for her emotional reward. He lost his grip of the relationship from been too comfortable.

2. When She Found a Higher Social Status Value Man:

The desire of a woman to go for a man of higher value that will provide her emotional investment and long term commitment to raising family. She can fall out of love when she meets a man who’s superior to her current man in almost every ways. This reason is not greater than the first above, a woman love for her “bad boy” or jerk boy takes almost forever for her to fall out of love. Love is a strong feeling that cannot be overcome by her hypergamous desire.

3. When She Lost Weight and Suddenly Become a Paragon of Attention From Men as a Result of Her New Slim Body:

If a woman feels and believes because of low self esteem that she has a lower Sexual Marketing Value due to her getting old, this can make her fall in love with a man of lower Sexual Marketing Value. For a beta male who marries a fat woman and she later slim down and begin to realized how sexy and attractive she has become, she will leave her beta man who settled for her while she was so overweight and move to better men who choose and appreciate her new slender and sexy status.

When a woman ends a relationship with a jerk bad boy, she still remain in love with him because of how he made her feel. The crazy feelings don’t go away quickly. She rationalizes her decision to end the relationship by blaming the man for not being serious even though she gave him her all. She will never hide the feeling that she still love him but just have to end the relationship because it wasn’t going anywhere and he made everything difficult, he wasn’t ready to be committed and she know her biological time is tickling; so she had to end it.

She still love the jerk and cries about the breakup. The “bad guy” will feel sad for the breakup but not worried about finding another girl, when he does, this will make her go mad and deeper in love with him. She will be so angry and feel bad for breaking up the relationship when she clearly didn’t want, if not that the bad guy was not committed . She will go through this pain and remain in love for months, years and longer until she’s able to get over the jerk and find an inner peace with herself to love another man with her body and mind freely without remembering her love making with the jerk in the previous relationship.

The opposite is true when a woman breakup with a beta male, she moves on quickly, no love lost and feel the freedom, ease of moving to another relationship. She don’t feel any pain, guilt or remorse for falling out of love with the beta male but rather blame the beta for her lose of desire for him. She don’t need comfort or emotional support from her girlfriends after the breakup as she start dating immediately.

Women never really fall out of love with the Alpha bad guy, they carry that mark of the bad guy with them as a reminder of their loyalty to him and this present a problem to the beta who tries to win her heart completely. He cannot succeed because a part of her heart is always with the jerk boy.

For a man, he will never breakup a relationship with a hot sexy woman because she refuse to commit to marriage rather nurse this pain privately and never think of an option of ending the relationship with a sexy fine ass woman for anything. If he does breakup the relationship, it will be because some equally sexy fine ass crazy woman ready to commit start showing interest in him. A man can also fall out of love when his woman become older and or overweight.

I have more thought provoking and irresistible contents in my blog, you may want to visit to see for yourself. The Men Code . com. ng (put the words together)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
No Love Lost ...No Love Found for the bad guys...not my cuppa tea. cool

I wud still prefer a gentle soul.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by shinarlaura(f): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
I still don't understand why the good ones suffer the most
Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Eh eh ok ooo
Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice guy syndrome. It is only a waste of time.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
goodness = weakness.
badness = strong.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by shinarlaura(f): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ubunja:

goodness = weakness.
badness = strong.

You think so?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ubunja:

goodness = weakness.
badness = strong.

Yes

They say nice guys are weak in their minds. That's women for you
Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by ubunja(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

You think so?
yes. its not right. but its how it has become.
ever seen how angry we all get when in a movie a criminal gets caught and the cop returns the stolen money back to the bank. we all want the bad guy to escape with the money and go enjoy that money somewhere on a beach in hawaii with b!tches and good wine.
we have fallen in love with the Bad Guy.all of us.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy by TheMenCode: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No Love Lost ...No Love Found for the bad guys...not my cuppa tea. cool

I wud still prefer a gentle soul.

Women want a guy under their FRAME. My next post 'FRAME' is about whose frame people are under in their relationships. A man LEAD and Woman FOLLOW. There's nothing gentle about leadership. A 'gentle sou'l is NOT a leader but a YES MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Why It That When Ladies Are Fighting, They Start Calling Each Other Hoes / Why Dont Girls Take Me Serious? / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.