Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy (3517 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy by Dorcas2234(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2019
A lot of guys are terrible at eating pussy.

How do I know?

Women tell me, often.

After going down on them, they say,

“Wow. OK. Most men have no idea what they’re doing. That was refreshing”.

Not all the time of course. But often enough to know it’s a problem.

Why are men so bad at it?

Either because they don’t like doing it, or they have no idea what they’re doing.

Don’t despair gentlemen (and women who want to get better at eating pussy) read on to find out how to upgrade your pussy eating skills in five simple ways.

DOWNLOAD/VIDEO
Re: Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy by Dalexicographer(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2019
Smh ... All your posts are about pussy...
Where the hell do you come from??
#$pits angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy by Obodo999(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2019
Dorcas2234:

How do I know?

Women tell me, often.

Either because they don’t like doing it, or they have no idea what they’re doing.

Don’t despair gentlemen (and women who want to get better at eating pussy) read on to find out how to upgrade your pussy eating skills in five simple ways.

DOWNLOAD/VIDEO

Then, get a woman to do it for you
Re: Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2019
Dorcas2234:

How do I know?

Women tell me, often.

DOWNLOAD/VIDEO

I can only blame women if a man goes down on you and nearly damage your coochie..... Who else should we blame?!
It is the woman's duty to teach this ignorant man to suck her toto properly. If that woman just lay there while this man is butchering your toto then shame on YOU.

...on the other hand, if a babe is bad at sucking cokc then blame the man for not stopping her and teaching her how to do it right.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes / S£xtape Of 2 Secondary School Female Students Who Goes Unclad, Doing L£sbian Thi / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.