Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (10703 Views)

Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
chimexdnice:

talk true oo

Lol

Now i remember. Last month cool
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Trust me i won't wink
One second ... I’m flagging one stubborn boy in politics section grin brb

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
When was the last time i wore a pant cheesy

Let me think
What What did u jus say
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by hazandino(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
To d poster ... Pls did u put on pant wen post dis ?.... I'm sure u didnt if u had one u,den u would've knew dis is an old post ....
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

One second ... I’m flagging one stubborn boy in politics section grin brb

Hahahahaha... so you re there making trouble eh grin
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

What
What did u jus say

Lol yes na
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:
I’m good just browsing topics and greeting peeps ... Saw ur tap mention on a topic but guess mods took the thread off ...
yeah...goodnight sis smiley
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah...goodnight sis smiley

Goodnight kiss sleep tight wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
kilonshele undecided
ma fu eleti undecided
hahahaha you Cant Even Speak The Yoruba well
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol yes na
The angels most hear this...
Wait chai chai chai,maka why nu
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Marshalxv(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me think

tongue
shinarlaura:

Let me think
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
This must be the most useless thread I have had the misfortune to read on Nairaland. I felt some of my brain cells shrivel and my IQ drop a few numbers after reading this piece of _shit sad

When ladies go 'commando' it is not for the lame reasons listed here, so what the fvck??
undecided
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
How did you arrive at 80% of girls?. It's even unhygienic to go pantless 'cause you risk contacting some flying bacteria if you don't wear trousers.
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

The angels most hear this...

Wait chai chai chai,maka why nu

grin grin grin you are crazy
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin you are crazy

Hahahahahah laura laura,I nor understand the I nor understand the behind the scene as to why u choose personally not to wear pants oogringrin
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha you Cant Even Speak The Yoruba well
lol,,I Wil get there soon cheesy
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by omoiyalayi(m): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2017
I no read am sha but my own be say if u no wear pant jst make sure say u wear better cloth
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by ehbellsho(m): 5:29am On Dec 10, 2017
issokay
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by chimexdnice(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

Now i remember. Last month cool
who shd we ask nah ??
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by crisisexpert321(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2017
They don't need to wear pants.
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Donkay82: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Any girl who choose not to wear panties simply wants her nyash to to have maximum vibration when she moves...reason?? To attract us,and the effect leaves us gaga,

Men are born to ask for more

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Not new
shinarlaura:
Let me think
QueenSekxy:

you took the words outta my mouth..
good evening smiley
Lalas247:

Evening was just about to mention you as well grin

Atleast, now we have a compiled list of females here, who don't wear Pan**** , So we know who to invite over to our house for Night Vigil cool

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Fourwinds: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly grin
hmmm
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Rosiana(f): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmm.... I fall in this category too... Sometimes I feel uncomfortable wearing panties
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by BrokenCock: 2:28am On Sep 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not new
so u follow?
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by BrokenCock: 2:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Rosiana:
Hmmmm.... I fall in this category too... Sometimes I feel uncomfortable wearing panties
oh dear! I just luv u joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.