Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Removed (3378 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by buccy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Prechy08(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yes in trade fair the plaza is named after states, however I would urge u to get the real address and send someone to make investigation s , but let me ask , don't you visit him in his house? Whatever trade u do or business you must see evidence for housr
Re: Removed by IAMSASHY(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided of course, he is lying, my pple sed dat Wat an elder sees on an iroko tree while sitting, even u climb d top of a mountain, u won't see it. Al Tnx 2 ur dad, u were already carried away by his flashy appearance, parents ar very important wen it cons 2 marriage, ur dad must hv seen sometin in hm, withdraw wt immediate effect, any relationship built on lies is nt worth gvin a trial

1 Like

Re: Removed by Godfather92(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Keneking:

He is in the PDP convention
Re: Removed by duduade: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are we on a football pitch now It's your shoes... Left for you to either continue to walk in it or you remove and abandon
Re: Removed by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

∆ Na small e remain e for finish for you.

Thank your father!! ∆
Re: Removed by DuchessLily(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmm... Babe that guy is lying to u oo. Investigate well b4 u marry him
Re: Removed by phrances17: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Girls can be so gullible sha...now, you ve the time to check him out. I dont know why people are not just smart. The guy don c say u b banker na.

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Augustap baby! So You Have Found Somebody Else cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Removed by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Girls are so gullible. Just b careful. Investigate the Innocent guy very well n get back to us.
Re: Removed by bennynaza(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Being his banker, u must have seen his account. Does the money there match that of a car parts dealer? If yes, then believe him in trust since you say he is the man of ur dreams and you are desperate to be a Mrs.
Dats how my cousin was pokenosing into the affairs of her very rich fiance. The guy vex, dump her, married her friend instead. They have 4 kids, happily living a luxury life since 2009, while my cuz is still unmarried in her mid 30s.
My main vex is that the guy even cancelled my business deal with him cos of my cuz

1 Like

Re: Removed by phrances17: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
I dont tink the guy has an account with the bank. The first statement says he came to make a deposit. The things we see shocked
Re: Removed by Sammycool123: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
She dn see jeep Na... Why she no go follow...

Woman things tongue tongue
Re: Removed by Augustap(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
DeadRat:
Augustap baby! So You Have Found Somebody Else cry
Hian!! When you're there? Issa lie joor grin

1 Like

Re: Removed by wirinet(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2017
This statement does not make sensemble to me;

He responded that he sold Toyota Spare parts in containers and it was delivered by air from China

Does it mean container loads of Toyota spare parts are delivered by air from China?
Now, how is that possible. Even if it is possible it does not make economic sense.

You want to marry a guy you know absolutely nothing about? You have no idea of his background, his family, his friends and his business?

Either you are blinded by his show of wealth or you are really desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Sammycool123: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keneking:

Uhn?
Re: Removed by salmonkas178(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Evans in making
Re: Removed by oyindelacreme(f): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is a serious wawu

whistlingbeautiful./2017/12/13/between-her-legs/
Re: Removed by rawpadgin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op u better run for ur life else innocent sorry guilty will cut off ur head & use it to drink kunu
Re: Removed by karli4nia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided of course, he is lying, my pple sed dat Wat an elder sees on an iroko tree while sitting, even u climb d top of a mountain, u won't see it. Al Tnx 2 ur dad, u were already carried away by his flashy appearance, parents ar very important wen it cons 2 marriage, ur dad must hv seen sometin in hm, withdraw wt immediate effect, any relationship built on lies is nt worth gvin a trial

SASHY Sister ...ke kwanu...

True talk any relationship built on lies has a poor foundation... But how can you be so sure he's lying... Ur advising her..just based on dis mere posting.. i wonder if dis is the kind of advise u wld proffer to a girlfriend who approaches u 4 advise.. Na wah oh! Amalo zi kwa mu ka isi eme Sister mi! smiley
Re: Removed by IAMSASHY(f): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwanne chillax, d guy dey lie grin
karli4nia:

SASHY Sister ...ke kwanu...

True talk any relationship built on lies has a poor foundation... But how can you be so sure he's lying... Ur advising her..just based on dis mere posting.. i wonder if dis is the kind of advise u wld proffer to a girlfriend who approaches u 4 advise.. Na wah oh! Amalo zi kwa mu ka isi eme Sister mi! smiley
1.he sed he hs a sales person bt got angry wen she reminded hm, which sane business man wl b angry simply bc business came his door step.
2.he must b notified b4 he cn carry out any business, is it necessary?
3. Y ws he angry bc a stranger got his contact, d same stranger dat brought bizness 4 hm. Dat guy na wash

1 Like

Re: Removed by karli4nia(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
IAMSASHY:
nwanne chillax, d guy dey lie grin
1.he sed he hs a sales person bt got angry wen she reminded hm, which sane business man wl b angry simply bc business came his door step.
2.he must b notified b4 he cn carry out any business, is it necessary?
3. Y ws he angry bc a stranger got his contact, d same stranger dat brought bizness 4 hm. Dat guy na wash

Odinma! Anu go mu.. smiley I only tot u weren't being objective. But u have shown ur analytical prowess! Well done Sis! smiley
Re: Removed by dollyjoy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please the op is not the original poster,she only copied it from the source posted above.... Just in case you are thinking of advising. It is not needed.
Re: Removed by Egbi2020: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
The guy is not as innocent as his name sounds from wat I can understand from this ur post
How can you import a motor parts or items of such nature by air? Is it that he charter a gargo or wat?this is red flag.

(1) (Reply)

... / Lovely Photos Of A Bride Who Has No Female Friend & Her Bridesmen / She Slapped Me For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.