Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (5242 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:30am On Feb 17, 2018
post removed.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Stevengerd(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Ubunja tell them something
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by PhantomD(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2018
I for talk say u dn f**k up as u dey spew our secret but i con remember say na fish brain dem get, dats y d pvssy dey smell lyk frozen fish weh no enta freezer.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by kokakola: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Funny, interesting and insightful but True.
I envy your intelligence and writing skill. I just learn 3 Things for this your write-up. The thing make sense to me.
I know say he go make much sense to others wey their brain-engine-oil-guage.
Well-Done-Sir.
I troway salute!

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Very true. Chai! Life is too easy for Pretty Women. BUT...Alpha Males dont make it easy. Shot out to all the alpha males!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2018
kokakola:
Funny, interesting and insightful but True.
I envy your intelligence and writing skill. I just learn 3 Things for this your write-up. The thing make sense to me.
I know say he go make much sense to others wey their brain-engine-oil-guage.
Well-Done-Sir.
I troway salute!
thank you kokakola
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Gloryboy(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2018
These are secret knowledge treasures about the principle of Life.
More ink to your pen bro.
But bro am having a suggestion for you, why not make all these in a book to counter the book "THINK LIKE A MAN" yours can be "THINK LIKE A WOMAN" you will sell both in Nigeria and abroad bro.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Gloryboy:
These are secret knowledge treasures about the principle of Life.
More ink to your pen bro.
But bro am having a suggestion for you, why not make all these in a book to counter the book "THINK LIKE A MAN" yours can be "THINK LIKE A WOMAN" you will sell both in Nigeria and abroad bro.
actually these posts are from my upcoming book Ubunja's Miseducations. a book is coming for sure.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Gloryboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
ubunja:

actually these posts are from my upcoming book Ubunja's Miseducations. a book is coming for sure.
That is very good... These treasures are worth paying for.
Gather lots of followers from here, then launch the book. Make sure there is a pdf format of it too that people will be able to pay online to get.
God bless your brain once again.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gloryboy:

That is very good... These treasures are worth paying for.
Gather lots of followers from here, then launch the book. Make sure there is a pdf format of it too that people will be able to pay online to get.
God bless your brain once again.
thanks i will take the advice to heart.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Ontoog(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice writeup.....

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ubunja you need to create a blog or write a book. Your miscalculations are so educative. I used to love a girl but after I read all your threads, all the love I had for her just disappeared. Now I just wanna have sex and walk away. You really need to get more men to see this.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Ubunja you need to create a blog or write a book. Your miscalculations are so educative. I used to love a girl but after I read all your threads, all the love I had for her just disappeared. Now I just wanna have sex and walk away. You really need to get more men to see this.
The Miscalculations of the Miseducations...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by naomishmuel(f): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is amazing!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Gloryboy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
LOL... I don't think the post is to be used for breaking girl's hearts and having sex with them. It is just to open guys eyes making them to see the wrongs they have been doing while handling girls.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Tweak(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
It's so nice to see a man who's swallowed the red pill. How have I not seen your posts earlier? Keep it up, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tweak:
It's so nice to see a man who's swallowed the red pill. How have I not seen your posts earlier? Keep it up, bro.
Red Pill all the way bro. red pill...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Oxster(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Too lazy to finish de article but Dude,,,,U are a good writer

This need to hit FP

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by AuntyAmope(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
This OP is a very learned fvckboi shocked

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oxster:
Too lazy to finish de article but Dude,,,,U are a good writer

This need to hit FP

i really need to work on shortening my posts. just that once i start writing its like a train let loose. i just keep going. i will put more effort in keeping my articles short.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Oxster(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
ubunja:

i really need to work on shortening my posts. just that once i start writing its like a train let loose. i just keep going. i will put more effort in keeping my articles short.

Yap,,You have to
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Melonny(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
ubunja:

Red Pill all the way bro. red pill...
I really do not know how to the red pill. I have read countless posts on the red pill. I may have taken the red pill due to the believe of what I read about the red pill.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Melonny:
I really do not know how to the red pill. I have read countless posts on the red pill. I may have taken the red pill due to the believe of what I read about the red pill.
The red pill is a mindset bro just as being an alpha male is.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Marcelo290(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very truthful post. I as the secretary general of Alpha males, Nairaland branch hereby append my signature to the above assertions and direct our members to strictly adhere by the underlinings! cheers...

It has worked and still working for me, I don't droll and compliment pretty ladies like ass lickers do during the first meeting, she keep wondering why you are different, that's the game plan...be confident with a bit of arrogance, yeah... you heard me right cool.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Melonny(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

The red pill is a mindset bro just as being an alpha male is.
Yes I know. I said it earlier, I have read lot of things of red pill. Just checking if my definition, YouTube's definition and the op's definition are same or at least correlate.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by bobokeshington: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
G-R-E-A-T P-I-E-C-E!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2018
bobokeshington:
G-R-E-A-T P-I-E-C-E!
thanx bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by DonroxyII: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2018
I couldn't read it all but the little I read make sense ......

I always tell guys, you are beautiful when you have money .... You will control many things around you including women and many things would willingly submit to your control ..... Guys, face ur hustle and get made ....

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2018
DonroxyII:
I couldn't read it all but the little I read make sense ......

I always tell guys, you are beautiful when you have money .... You will control many things around you including women and many things would willingly submit to your control ..... Guys, face ur hustle and get made ....
"You are beautiful when you have money".
what a qoute!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Heanry(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Please inform us here as soon as the book is up in the book stores.
ubunja:

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by daharry(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pls can do a post on dark triad possibly dis week

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Can You Eat This Snake-like Donuts? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.