Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women (3383 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / What's Your Opinion ( Advice) / This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Yesterday a thread made front page and the advice to single ladies was to abstain from premarital sex and dump any guy that does not propose marriage to you within a year.

This is one of the most unrealistic and useless advises ever!

This advice would worsen your situation. How do i know? You should stop listening to theories and start being practical. Best way to know what works is to study what has worked already.

1. No sex before marriage.
One of the most hypocritical advises ever invented!!! Fact!
Do you have friends that are married? Ask them if they never had sex before they eventually married each other. Experience as shown me that sex never discourages a man from getting married to you. On the contrary it has lead to many marriages.

Before you deny him, are you even a virgin? If your guy is the type that needs sex once a while and you dont give him, i laugh at your fooolishness. He would soon bed a girl that would make him dump you real fast. Most girls i know also want occasional sexual pleasures, why not make each other happy?

If you dont want to have sex before marriage do it for better reasons not as strategy to keep a man.

2. Dump a guy that does not propose to you within a year.
Another advice that would destroy your chances of getting married.
You will endup dumping guys till you die!
We guys dont like desperate ladies. Infact we flee from desperate ladies. Once you start forcing marriage into our discussions, just know that even if the guy was planning to marry you that year, he would start getting stressed with your desperation. We dont want a girl that cannot work with our plans.
I am still trying to build my business and all you contribute is marriage marriage marriage.

I just made N5million and told you then you start calculating that we are ready for marriage.

The number one thing you can do for a guy is to support his hustle. He will marry you before any other girl. You know why? Very few ladies contribute anything to a guy's life. If you are the type that is supporting his hustle in fact you even cook for him once a while because you know he had a busy day trying to make ends meet. He would sleep that night thinking of you and how he is not ready to lose you.

Many guys married girls you will call ugly because of this. They know she is not beautiful but they would tell her she is the most beautiful lady in the world just because she makes them happy

Candid advice form your boy -Hardmirror

Dont let toks2008 use his advice to destroy your relationship

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by moriss33(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Loud it bro.....
Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
All am seeing is sex sex sex, So sex is definition of relationship?

I will hold on to friendship that impact my life positively over sex freak relationship.
Like you don't get paid for it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Jayslicky: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Don't listen to her, it's her type that will ask her boyfriend for gifts before having sex with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Eberechi24(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
If all I can offer you in relationship is Pussy then staying with you is not worth it. Likewise my man if all you can offer is dick then it's totally worthless.

Talking about payment, Whatever I wear, I can I afford.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Eberechi24:
All am seeing is sex sex sex, So sex is definition of relationship?

I will hold on to friendship that impact my life positively over sex freak relationship.
nonsense as usual. This thread is a reply to toks2008's thread which also centred on sex so how should i address a topic that relates to sex without talking about sex? I hail ur current boyfriend for enduring such a low iq

5 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Eberechi24(f): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
nonsense as usual. This thread is a reply to toks2008's thread which also centred on sex so how should i address a topic that relates to sex without talking about sex? I hail ur current boyfriend for enduring such a low iq

Low IQ? because I commented on your thread. Truly It was wrong of me to comment on your thread. I am truly sorry, it won't happen again.

Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eberechi24:

Low IQ? because I commented on your thread. Truly It was wrong of me to comment on your thread. I am truly sorry, it won't happen again.

Sorry.
another senseless post. please avoid me next time i dont like stvpid comments on my threads. now get lost

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
You have given him sex from the first month of knowing you. Given him all the styles and never denied him sex, what’s there to look for in marriage? I think what toks was trying to say is stop giving wifely duties to boyfriends. It doesn’t make sense. You have to be strategic when it comes to getting married, I’m so sorry. In this generation of lazy laid back men who do not want commitment, if you’re not strategic you’ll have egg splattered all over your face.

Now if after a year, both of you are of a certain age let’s say mid to late 20s, and he’s not made any suggestions about marriage, made efforts about taking you the isle, what is he doing? If you’ve shown you’re worthy, and he claims he loves you why is he not taking that extra step? They’re some exceptional cases, but for the most part of a man sees a future with you, he’s not going to waste time and allow the years to go by without putting a ring on it. Even if it’s just a small registry thing until he can afford a proper traditional wedding, then so be it. Men like to trap good things. He’s thinking about children and your fertile years, he’s thinking about other men who could possibly take his place, he’s thinking about the pressure you may receive from family. All I’m saying is that women should be smart and read in between the lines. Listen to their actions and not words.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by highpriestess: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
I kinda of agree with toks2008.

If we ladies should stop opening for guys, I think they will hasten up with whatever plans they have or leave the relationship.
Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
You have given him sex from the first month of knowing you. Given him all the styles and never denied him sex, what’s there to look for in marriage? I think what toks was trying to say is stop giving wifely duties to boyfriends. It doesn’t make sense. You have to be strategic when it comes to getting married, I’m so sorry. In this generation of lazy laid back men who do not want commitment if you’re not strategic you’ll have egg splattered all over your face.

Now if after a year, both of you are of a certain age let’s say mid to late 20s and he’s not made any suggestions about marriage, made efforts about taking you the isle, what is he doing? If you’ve shown you’re worthy, and he claims he loves you why is he not taking that extra step? They’re some exceptional cases, but for the most part of a man sees a future with you, he’s not going to waste time and allow the years to go by without putting a ring on it. He’s thinking about children and your fertile years, he’s thinking about other men who could possibly take his place, he’s thinking about the pressure you may receive from family. All I’m saying is that women should be smart and read in between the lines.
many of my married friends infact over 90% of them were having sex with their gf that they are now married and now wives. tell that no sex story to the gods. he wont dump you because you have sex together. he would dump you for other reasons. stop being deceived. you girls make sex so special because it is the only thing most of u offer in the relationship.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
highpriestess:

If we ladies should stop opening for guys, I think they will hasten up with whatever plans they have or leave the relationship.

grin grin grin grin is this a joke? so a guy would commit to marriage because of sex? sex that a hundred other girls would give for free? this must be a joke. so a guy would hurry up because he want to have sex with you. then if he does not enjoy the sex i guess he would also hasten to divorce you. smh. #fishbrains

8 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Giving them sex but how often and how soon? Were they performing wifely duties for their boyfriends continuously? Did they give everything for free without a ring? I think that’s exactly what toks was trying to say, because of course most couples of this generation have sex at least a few time before marriage, but it’s the way you go about if. I don’t expect you guys to agree with him, most of you want to chop everything for free without comitment but actions will always speak louder than words. You’re saying girls make sex such a special thing, but a lot of guys get married for easy access to it. The average guy places so much importance to sex, we’re only acting accordingly.
HardMirror:
many of my married friends infact over 90% of them were having sex with their gf that they are now married and now wives. tell that no sex story to the gods. he wont dump you because you have sex together. he would dump you for other reasons. stop being deceived. you girls make sex so special because it is the only thing most of u offer in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Toks2008(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin grin grin is this a joke? so a guy would commit to marriage because of sex? sex that a hundred other girls would give for free? this must be a joke. so a guy would hurry up because he want to have sex with you. then if he does not enjoy the sex i guess he would also hasten to divorce you. smh. #fishbrains

Exactly the point...you will leave the ladies and go for other babes that are ready to roll. Is it a do or die? If Cynthia follows my advise simply dump her and go for Caroline that will not mind you damaging her. Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
Yesterday a thread made front page and the advice to single ladies was to abstain from premarital sex and dump any guy that does not propose marriage to you within a year.

This is one of the most unrealistic and useless advises ever!

This advice would worsen your situation. How do i know? You should stop listening to theories and start being practical. Best way to know what works is to study what has worked already.

1. No sex before marriage.
One of the most hypocritical advises ever invented!!! Fact!
Do you have friends that are married? Ask them if they never had sex before they eventually married each other. Experience as shown me that sex never discourages a man from getting married to you. On the contrary it has lead to many marriages.

Before you deny him, are you even a virgin? If your guy is the type that needs sex once a while and you dont give him, i laugh at your fooolishness. He would soon bed a girl that would make him dump you real fast. Most girls i know also want occasional sexual pleasures, why not make each other happy?

If you dont want to have sex before marriage do it for better reasons not as strategy to keep a man.

2. Dump a guy that does not propose to you within a year.
Another advice that would destroy your chances of getting married.
You will endup dumping guys till you die!
We guys dont like desperate ladies. Infact we flee from desperate ladies. Once you start forcing marriage into our discussions, just know that even if the guy was planning to marry you that year, he would start getting stressed with your desperation. We dont want a girl that cannot work with our plans.
I am still trying to build my business and all you contribute is marriage marriage marriage.

I just made N5million and told you then you start calculating that we are ready for marriage.

The number one thing you can do for a guy is to support his hustle. He will marry you before any other girl. You know why? Very few ladies contribute anything to a guy's life. If you are the type that is supporting his hustle in fact you even cook for him once a while because you know he had a busy day trying to make ends meet. He would sleep that night thinking of you and how he is not ready to lose you.

Many guys married girls you will call ugly because of this. They know she is not beautiful but they would tell her she is the most beautiful lady in the world just because she makes them happy

Candid advice form your boy -Hardmirror

Dont let toks2008 use his advice to destroy your relationship

Your thread is dead on arrival cos you did not even comprehend my thread in the first place.

1. Is sex outside marriage right in the first instance?

2. Is discussing marriage the same as proposing marriage.

I don't use vulgar words online but you are a confirmed olodo.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Your thread is dead on arrival cos you did not even comprehend my thread in the first place.

1. Is sex outside marriage right in the first instance?

2. Is discussing marriage the same as proposing marriage.

I don't use vulgar words online but you are a confirmed olodo.
yes sex outside marriage is right. It only wrong for u christians and other related religions.

2. Yes discussing marriage is the same as proposal. In fact it is more advanced than proposal. Why should u be making plans and discussing marriage with a girl you have not proposed to?

You are a confirm olodo not me.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
Giving them sex but how often and how soon? Were they performing wifely duties for their boyfriends continuously? Did they give everything for free without a ring? I think that’s exactly what toks was trying to say, because of course most couples of this generation have sex at least a few time before marriage, but it’s the way you go about if. I don’t expect you guys to agree with him, most of you want to chop everything for free without comitment but actions will always speak louder than words. You’re saying girls make sex such a special thing, but a lot of guys get married for easy access to it. The average guy places so much importance to sex, we’re only acting accordingly.
see this issue is simple. Sex is not a factor for a guy that will marry you. Simple. All other things are just too much talk

4 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
I feel sorry for any woman that will listen to you. The babes that have you given you countless of styles and action, you’ve not married them. You’ll tell me it’s for other reasons, but the truth remains that you’ve chopped the babe finish and there’s nothing to look forward to in the marriage hence why you didn’t marry them. A guy will put up with a flawed babe if she’s more of a challenge and there’s a lot to look forward to.
HardMirror:
see this issue is simple. Sex is not a factor for a guy that will marry you. Simple. All other things are just too much talk

3 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
I feel sorry for any woman that will listen to you. The babes that have you given you countless of styles and action, you’ve not married them. You’ll tell me it’s for other reasons, but the truth remains that you’ve chopped the babe finish and there’s nothing to look forward to in the marriage hence why you didn’t marry them. A guy will put up with a flawed babe if she’s more of a challenge and there’s a lot to look forward to.
you see? You people think everyone is like you. I dont plan getting married, i do girls that think like me. Infact i dont hang around religious people they seem stvpid to me. As for my friends the are all christians or muslims and almost all of them had sex with their babes and still married them. Let us stop deceiving ourselves very very few people practised no sex before marriage . It is very stvpid to think that closing your legs would make a guy rush to marry you. Is he getting married to you because he is sex starved? That is the question you should ask yourself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eberechi24:

If all I can offer you in relationship is Pussy then staying with you is not worth it. Likewise my man if all you can offer is dick then it's totally worthless.

Talking about payment, Whatever I wear, I can I afford.
I can put my life on the line no man just offer dick in relationship, if otherwise you would know, women on the other hand can do that with great pretence, afterall after the devil women are the master of tricks and deception.

lwkm so if a lady can offer just vagina it is my fault? I ain't worth it? could you listen to your self?

and lastly women collect payment for sex in many ways few are through gifts, airtime, favour, money. so it's not necessary to be cash.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
You don’t want to get married, yet you are advising women on what to do to get married? Does that make sense? I’m not going back and forth with you, we are clearly not on the same page.
HardMirror:
you see? You people think everyone is like you. I dont plan getting married, i do girls that think like me. Infact i dont hang around religious people they seem stvpid to me. As for my friends the are all christians or muslims and almost all of them had sex with their babes and still married them. Let us stop deceiving ourselves very very few people practised no sex before marriage . It is very stvpid to think that closing your legs would make a guy rush to marry you. Is he getting married to you because he is sex starved? That is the question you should ask yourself

2 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
You don't understand Nigerian girls hence this argument, they believe sex ( vagina) is their leverage and bargaining chip with men, Every girl has this mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
You don’t want to get married, yet you are advising women on what to do to get married? Does that make sense? I’m not going back and forth with you, we are clearly not on the same page.
look around you, do you have friends that are married? how many of them married as virgins. oya! be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
You're taking this too seriously.

There's one thing Nigerians still don't seem to understand, "that people can date without having plans or any intention of marrying each other".

If marriage is your priority then you should follow Toks advice but wait........ Aren't the ladies supporting Toks the very ones shouting that marriage is overrated? If marriage is overrated and one's happiness should come first then why don't we just fvck? Fvck completes happiness.

I mean, have you seen someone that gets regular and good sex? Did you not notice happy they're?

My point is this, Both Toks and hardmirror are right...... The topic is dual edged. If you're a religious person who is family oriented and wants to settle down asaply then follow Toks.

If on the other hand you don't believe in God or you don't have religion or maybe you've a religion but your source of moral guidance is very weak then just fvck.

Do what works for you, not fucking your boyfriend won't guarantee marriage, fucking him won't stop him for marrying you, what will be will be.

Good sex can actually make a man propose.

If a lady denies me sex before marriage and I discover after marriage that she has this type of vagina that she shape scares me.

I will just say I no do again.

Finally.

If you like, give him sex.

If you like, starve yourself thinking that you're doing him.

A guy who wants to fvck will fvck.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by HardMirror(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
You're taking this too seriously.

There's one thing Nigerians still don't seem to understand, "that people can date without having plans or any intention of marrying each other".

If marriage is your priority then you should follow Toks advice but wait........ Aren't the ladies supporting Toks the very ones shouting that marriage is overrated? If marriage is overrated and one's happiness should come first then why don't we just fvck? Fvck completes happiness.

I mean, have you seen someone that gets regular and good sex? Did you not notice happy they're?

My point is this, Both Toks and hardmirror are right...... The topic is dual edged. If you're a religious person who is family oriented and wants to settle down asaply then follow Toks.

If on the other hand you don't believe in God or you don't have religion or maybe you've a religion but your source of moral guidance is very weak then just fvck.

Do what works for you, not fucking your boyfriend won't guarantee marriage, fucking him won't stop him for marrying you, what will be will be.

Good sex can actually make a man propose.

If a lady denies me sex before marriage and I discover after marriage that she has this type of vagina that she shape scares me.

I will just say I no do again.

Finally.

If you like, give him sex.

If you like, starve yourself thinking that you're doing him.

A guy who wants to fvck will fvck.
god bless u jare. I don tire for this people. Why wld anyone thinking starving a guy of sex would make him quickly propose.

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by CAPSLOCKED: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
THAT TOKS GUY.. VERY UNREASONABLE. AND THE WOMEN BACKING HIM? THOSE ONES REASON LIKE DUCKS.
A FEW FOOLS WILL FOLLOW HIS NONSENSE ADVICE, HARDMIRROR, AND THEN A FEW WEEKS AFTER WINNING THEIR DREAM TROPHY OF "MRS SOMEBODY" THEY BEGIN TO COUNT THEIR MISTAKES AND REGRETS.

I'M SURE A YEAR FROM NOW HE'LL LOOK BACK AT HIS THREAD AND REALIZE HIS STUPĮDITY.

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by CAPSLOCKED: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
highpriestess:

DAFT AFTER DAFT AFTER DAFT.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE CUS I'VE LEARNT NEVER TO OVERESTIMATE YOU CLOWNS. THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE. IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, KEEPING AN AVERAGE NG GIRL AS A GIRLFRIEND IS MORE EXHAUSTING THAN "BUYING LOVE". NOBODY IS GOING TO HASTILY MARRY YOU JUST TO GET LAID. LOL. YOU'LL KEEP CLEANING, COOKING, AND NAGGING FOR MANY YEARS WHILE HE GOES OUT TO PAY FOR PLEASURE. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by highpriestess: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DAFT AFTER DAFT AFTER DAFT.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE CUS I'VE LEARNT NEVER TO OVERESTIMATE YOU CLOWNS. THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE. IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, KEEPING AN AVERAGE NG GIRL AS A GIRLFRIEND IS MORE EXHAUSTING THAN "BUYING LOVE". NOBODY IS GOING TO HASTILY MARRY YOU JUST TO GET LAID. LOL. YOU'LL KEEP CLEANING, COOKING, AND NAGGING FOR MANY YEARS WHILE HE GOES OUT TO PAY FOR PLEASURE. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING cheesy
Ladies should stop spreading legs, that's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
highpriestess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmHkDhtOto

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
You have given him sex from the first month of knowing you. Given him all the styles and never denied him sex, what’s there to look for in marriage? I think what toks was trying to say is stop giving wifely duties to boyfriends. It doesn’t make sense. You have to be strategic when it comes to getting married, I’m so sorry. In this generation of lazy laid back men who do not want commitment, if you’re not strategic you’ll have egg splattered all over your face.

Now if after a year, both of you are of a certain age let’s say mid to late 20s, and he’s not made any suggestions about marriage, made efforts about taking you the isle, what is he doing? If you’ve shown you’re worthy, and he claims he loves you why is he not taking that extra step? They’re some exceptional cases, but for the most part of a man sees a future with you, he’s not going to waste time and allow the years to go by without putting a ring on it. Even if it’s just a small registry thing until he can afford a proper traditional wedding, then so be it. Men like to trap good things. He’s thinking about children and your fertile years, he’s thinking about other men who could possibly take his place, he’s thinking about the pressure you may receive from family. All I’m saying is that women should be smart and read in between the lines. Listen to their actions and not words.

But a man has to give husbandly duties to his girlfriend abi? Most of you no sex before marriage crew are so hypocritical

5 Likes

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by CAPSLOCKED: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
highpriestess:

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. THERE ARE A LOT OF SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMEN IN OUR SOCIETY, AND IF THEY'RE NOT SPREADING LEGS FOR MEN, THEY'RE SPREADING FOR THEIR FINGERS AND SÈX TOYS. ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THEY'RE GETTING PLEASURED, SAME WITH MEN.
BOTTOM LINE IS CHANGING MEN YEARLY, NOT HAVING SEX, AND FOLLOWING OTHER NONSENSE ADVICE FROM ONE LOCAL RELATIONSHIP EXPERT WON'T GUARANTEE YOU MARRIAGE. I'VE "HEARD" STORIES OF MEN TAKING OFFICIAL BROTHEL WORKERS AS WIVES AFTER THEY MET AT THE BROTHELS. SO LEAVE THAT ONE WEY YOU DE TALK. THERE'S NO STRAIGHT PATTERN OR MANUALS FOR "LIVING RIGHT".

1Sharon:

But a man has to give husbandly duties to his girlfriend abi? Most of you no sex before marriage crew are so hypocritical

AUNTI MI.. YOU DON SEE AM NA cheesy

SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE CONFUSED CROOKS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / Learn How Your Card Details Can Be Used To Shop Online Without OTP / Simple Home Remedy For P£nis Enlargement!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.