Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? (2435 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You don't have to fight someone to prove to another you love them. There're better ways to prove that.

Girls are fond of doing this and it's annoying. That was how my ex's girlfriend called me ones, and I made sure she was sleepless that day.

Ehhh ! Please oh, what did you do? Shey you not go & start tormenting sombori's daugther in the dream sha oh ! cry
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by NeeKlaus: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Wake up! Your life is in danger. A lady that fights over a man could do anything if he decides to bail out. I have loved, and don't have to explain what it feels like but fighting a fellow woman over a man is one thing I'd never do. I know how much I loved my ex but when I caught him cheating on me, I simply walked away than dragging the girl's hair 'cause none of us has the right to him.
Now, I understand. I totally get it now. I now realize where your aversion for men stems from. From a past wound that refused to heal (or you refused to let it heal).

The bolded is what fuels your attacks on the Male folk, yes or yes? smiley
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
cruchenutii:

Ehhh ! Please oh, what did you do? Shey you not go & start tormenting sombori's daugther in the dream sha oh ! cry
I stopped dating the guy a year before but knew his cousin who was into gadgets. Now I needed to sell my Ipad so I called my ex whose number I got from FB 'cause I lost the cousin's number but he wasn't picking. I had no idea he was with the new babe. Later that day, he called, we talked, and gave me the cousin's number but the girl saved my number on her phone thinking I was a sidechick. She called and introduced herself and even asked if I was dating the guy but I told her to ask him. She began telling me of how long they've been dating and how she left Lagos to PH just to satisfy him and she needed to know if I was dating him too. Well, I said he was an ex but she still didn't believe. She suggested we meet so I told her to come meet me in my house but she was smart enough to turn down my offer but insisted we meet. I suggested we meet at a restaurant closer to my place 'cause I wasn't ready to go far for her. She never called again 'till a day after and was like "I'm leaving back to Lagos, you can go and continue from where you stopped" LOL, I was dumbfounded at how stupid a girl could be so I replied "Alright, safe journey. I'll be going to see him shortly as you've suggested and he's good at giving head". She started bombarding my phone and her boyfriend's phone with calls and messages that the guy had to call me and while he was talking I laughed all through. SHM, some girls sha.

1 Like

Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Now, I understand. I totally get it now. I now realize where your aversion for men stems from. From a past wound that refused to heal (or you refused to let it heal).

The bolded is what fuels your attacks on the Male folk, yes or yes? smiley
Don't ever assume you have me figured out. I don't have beef with men like you just put it. Hurt?, I was for just two weeks.
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by NeeKlaus: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't ever assume you have me figured out. I don't have beef with men like you just put it. Hurt?, I was for just two weeks.
So it has nothing to do with your past relationship?

And I wouldn't call it a 'beef'. That sounds, uhm, off.
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by JoeKingin(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol, nothing has changed over here. You got what you're looking for I guess.
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
NeeKlaus:

So it has nothing to do with your past relationship?

And I wouldn't call it a 'beef'. That sounds, uhm, off.
I've brothers, and don't condemn good men. My past is my past, and has nothing to do with the choices I make now.
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by NeeKlaus: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
I've brothers, and don't condemn good men. My past is my past, and has nothing to do with the choices I make now.
Okay. Totally understood. Bye. smiley
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:
I stopped dating the guy a year before but knew his cousin who was into gadgets. Now I needed to sell my Ipad so I called my ex whose number I got from FB 'cause I lost the cousin's number but he wasn't picking. I had no idea he was with the new babe. Later that day, he called, we talked, and gave me the cousin's number but the girl saved my number on her phone thinking I was a sidechick. She called and introduced herself and even asked if I was dating the guy but I told her to ask him. She began telling me of how long they've been dating and how she left Lagos to PH just to satisfy him and she needed to know if I was dating him too. Well, I said he was an ex but she still didn't believe. She suggested we meet so I told her to come meet me in my house but she was smart enough to turn down my offer but insisted we meet. I suggested we meet at a restaurant closer to my place 'cause I wasn't ready to go far for her. She never called again 'till a day after and was like "I'm leaving back to Lagos, you can go and continue from where you stopped" LOL, I was dumbfounded at how stupid a girl could be so I replied "Alright, safe journey. I'll be going to see him shortly as you've suggested and he's good at giving head". She started bombarding my phone and her boyfriend's phone with calls and messages that the guy had to call me and while he was talking I laughed all through. SHM, some girls sha.

But mehn you are LowKey a badoo sha.

I can't imagine traveling inter-state for Pussy, except it's a pussy that has wedding ring attached to it. I once stopped chasing a very endowed & pretty Akwa-ibom girl all cuz she was Serving in Calabar & I am in Lagos, I cannot comman kee myself because of pussy. All my friends told me I was stupid, because the girl was super endowed, I just told myself...If anything happen Between Lagos - Ore - Calabar road, How will I explain myself?
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Perfect1989: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
I guess you are a very sure maga....no yahooboi go wan leave sure client[center][/center] grin
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2017
GraveMan:
Why Did You Allow Youi Past And Present To Clash??
The ex refused to be, she said she didn't consent to our breakup
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Perfect1989:
I guess you are a very sure maga....no yahooboi go wan leave sure client[center][/center] grin
I am just a simple guy with genuine means of living
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
JoeKingin:
Lol, nothing has changed over here. You got what you're looking for I guess.
How?
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:
Someone like you will bash men online but will show them love offline
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
undecided
Is that all
Re: My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Op must be Otedola's Son... grin
For where? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below / Terrible! Twin Sister Stabs Her Twin Sister To Death Over A Mutual Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.