Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me (17091 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Maxwell775: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good day nairalanders. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'll be brief.

While I was growing up I love playing football, I'm a very good defensive midfielder, I be correct number 6, I have always wanted to play for Nigeria and other big clubs. But my dreams becoming a footballer wasn't coming to reality so I have to focus on my business full time.

I work from mon - sat, while sundays are my free days but I don't go to church. I'm part of those people that plays ball on a Sunday morning, I'm 31 and I still dey play ball well, Infact from Saturday evening my friends have started calling me against tomorrow's match.

Although my girlfriend have persuaded me to start going to church but all to no avail. I can't remember the last time I went to church. Please note that I study my bible, I pray always, I help people around, I visit homes of the needy. But Its been a decade I went to church.

My girlfriend attends church very well, even weekly service. She is really mad at me, she has invited me to church several times but I would turn her down. Now she said she can't go on with our relationship, she don't want a situation whereby if we get married and other families are going to church with their husbands, that I will be in the streets playing ball, she want her marriage to be built on God's word... Bla Bla Bla

Now My Mother on the other hand, is putting pressure on me to go settle down. Everytime, your mates are married, give me grandchildren, do you want me to die before you marry, I didn't give birth to impotent children.

Guys, please note that my elder bro is married with 2 kids. Abeg no be grandchildren be that?? Why put pressure on me.

My Mother pressure.. My girlfriend pressure. I'm just confused and its getting too much. Please I need advice.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Marry when you are ready emotionally, psychologically, financially, etc.

Marriage is different from courting/dating. Shit is scary, though.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't get married until you're well and truly ready!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by 900warriorz: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Baba, no allow anybody pressure you to marry oo...them no dey tell person oo coz when the hammer land for your head, you go hate life

Take your time. Do all you feel you must and when your spirit, soul and body feels it is time to settle, settle peacefully with a woman that will give you peace of mind not all these small s winchi winchi jesebel daughters cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yo my nigga, don’t let no one pressure, your the captain of the ship, do what you think is right.

People don’t really get the joy in Sunday set, damn! Just some few hours to burn some calories and express yourself, bitch ass niggas ain’t gonna understand

My girl too she always sad but I don’t give a damn, the one thing that gives me joy, playing soccer and you wanna take it away from me cos of church, damn I ain’t even religious.

I said what I said

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Felixalex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
So now u de look for validation from strangers like us for your unchurchedness..

You are 31, your should know what you want for yourself.

If your Sunday football is more important than going to church and than your relationship (since madam is threatening to leave because u don't go to church), wo bros, na u Sabi abeg

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by bmdmix11: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
no pressure u never see girl wen u like maybe d one u get nah give me give me girl

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Veenbanks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially ready? Relationship, and marriage are two different ball games. Let nobody trouble you if you aren't ready because when it will be hot hot, you will still come here to ask for help.
Ask yourself again, are you ready?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by LesbianBoy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
If they are the ones that would bring the money no wahala, if not, look them in the face and do your face laidis...... angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by naija4life247: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't listen oooo

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Nicepoker(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't mind them op. Get married now that girlfriend of yours will start treating you like an artificial flower or a wax fruit. Enjoy your life whenever they come up with their marriage conversation. Always put the topic on hold and move away with placid dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by almsofgold: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
No gock yaself ma nigga. Na plan work and setup. No yield o. Once you agree,na boredom with regret go follow. You're the man. you call the shots when you're ready. That ya babe sef be like control freak.grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by czarr(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Find who get AZ or loud for area...make you calm down fess. Your brain dey over heat.

Oga relationship na compromise, even if you no like church like that at least try go twice a month e no go kill you..if you go twice a month sef your girl go happy... Relationship na compromise you sef e get wetin she go do for you wey she no like to do like that, especially for the bedroom area.

18 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by FunnyDude(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
I pity u op, u better don't yield into pressure. Married no easy

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Michelle70(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ogbeni, go and marry and give ur mother grandchildren, dont be stupid.

As for ur girlfriend, Christianity is a personal relationship with God and the way u relate with God is ur own problem.

when I'll go church and only hear wealth and financial breakthrough

Cannot come and kill myself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Omniman(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

Don't fall the trap..
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Goldbw122(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Follow your heart oga, when he set just now, na you be the man na you go carry everything for your head

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by fredoooooo: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
You get money , are you ready financially and psychologically

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by gokay11(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't let the pressure get into you bro.

Marry when you know you are ready.

Marriage no be joke

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by bayocanny: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Desperation to get married at all cost made a lot of people marry a total stranger, and when they finally realised who they married, it will be too late.

In Nigeria, Marriage is synonymous to happiness even if those spouse are miserable.

Young man, never allow anyone to pressurize you in getting married, take your time and build yourself mentally, emotionally and most importantly financially.

PS: I will not advice you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by SQLmastar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
angry
First off, marriage is not compulsory for any human being. Jesus, Peter, etc they didn't marry.
Secondly, if you must marry, ensure your woman is 101% ready to become submissive no matter what...even if you may be at fault.
Thirdly, to find a wife, I encourage you to go to NYSC monthly clearance location and study your potential wife...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NoT go to church in order to find wife.
Fourthly, that gf of yours that is pestering you for marriage, marry her if and only if she is a virgin or you were the one who deflowered her. I have my reasons for saying this.
Lastly, I wish you peace of mind.
I am a footballer myself. On Sunday football, no one dares start any match without me. I am a showstopper in midfield, what you would call a modern day DMF. If I ever miss the ball, your legs must not go free wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by We4all: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Before you succumb to anyone’s pressure, just bear in mind that you came into this world alone and will die solo. Do not allow others to dictate your life especially if you’re not committing a crime.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
... grin

My own be say no go marry when you never ready. That institution is not a child's play.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by naija4life247: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
czarr:
Find who get AZ or loud for area...make you calm down fess. Your brain dey over heat.

Oga relationship na compromise, even if you no like church like that at least try go twice a month e no go kill you..if you go twice a week sef your girl go happy... Relationship na compromise you sef e get wetin she go do for you wey she no like to do like that, especially for the bedroom area.

So, na because of woman my Nigga go dey go Church. So, if the woman join Ogboni Confraternity tomorrow, she go drag our Nigga go again.

My guy, dey use your brain small small nah.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by NOwazobia: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Then get married if your life decisions are tied to other terrestial life around you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by blinking001(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Did you meet your girlfriend a virgin? If No don't get married to her. Why is your girlfriend playing the card on you? Its seems she's calling the shots in the relationship. I feel sorry in advance for you if you put a ring on that finger.
Don't get married. There's nothing in it for you.
Are you scared of growing old and lonely? You'll always be lonely as a man at old age wether you're married or not. your wife will be too busy visiting the kids for omugwor.
Children? You can have kids without getting married to any woman
Beauty? She'll grow old and ugly and smelly as time goes on.
Breast and yansh? Totally worthless as time passes.
Character? Her character will only get worst as time pasees by
Love? A woman cannot properly love a man. Love is a language of fools. It doesn't exist.
Attractive? It will fade away as time passes by.
Again i ask what's in it for you?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by bouncin04(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Looking at FFK , Elon Musk , Jeff Bezos , Bill Gates , Will Smith , Donald Trump ,Dangote etc , marriage fear me die

Timaya is single and happy why not be like him grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by czarr(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

So, na because of woman my Nigga go dey go Church
No be by force o, if e hard am make him break up with the girl na as she talk say she no want man wey no dey go church.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by papiSNEH(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dey no Dey tell blind man say salt Dey soup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by worldclass68(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
No let woman put unnecessary pressure on u .....
And about the church stuffs....nah ur decision, no not woman control u jare....before u know it, those pastors go dey use vision control u saying all sorts of visions to her...and believe me she g carry han for head hen...

Me personally I can't marry a lady that carry church or religious for head...
Indirectly nah pastor go dey control ur home..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Love Is Never Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.