Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ (1281 Views)

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by nabiz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some 250 Israeli rabbis, including Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, sent a thank you letter to US President Donald Trump praising him for his decision to recognize
The letter, intiated by the Safed's Chief Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu and delivered by Yossi Dagan, the head of the Samaria Regional Council, told the American president,
"You have a rare privilege to be the first president to recognize Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the State of Israel."
"We are privileged to be living in a generation that is repeatedly witnessing the words of the prophets coming true," said the rabbis, "Jews have made aliyah and are continuing to come to the land of Israel from all corners of the world. Israel triumphs over its enemies time after time, the mountains of Israel offer generous bounty and the economy is booming."
'You will be remembered in the history of the Jews people'
"We are privileged to be seeing the rebuilding of Jerusalem," wrote the rabbis. "'Children play in its streets' (Zechariah 8:4) and we are confident in the fulfillment of all the prophecies. The United States is privileged to be one of the first nations to support the establishment of the State of Israel. US presidents have had the privilege of being at Israel's side and being a partner in the fulfillment of the vision of the prophets regarding the return to Zion and the establishment of the State of Israel."
They continued, "We are confident that you will be remembered in the history of the Jewish people as one who stood at the forefront fearlessly. May it be His will that God's promise to Joshua (1:9) should be fulfilled in you: 'Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go'—amen, amen."
The letter was signed by rabbis of a wide range of communities, including rabbinical judges and yeshiva heads. Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, national religious leader Rabbi Haim Drukman, the Rabbi of Safed Shmuel Eliyahu and Rabbi Elyakim Levanon of the Samaria region are some of the prominent signatories.
"The American people recognize that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel," said Yossi Dagan, head of the Samaria Regional Council. "We commend the president in his decision, but we ought to remember that Israel is an independent state and only it can make decisions for itself."
"With this recognition, we see the fulfillment of another step in the completion of the prophecy of Isaiah that the nations of the world will recognize the centrality of Jerusalem," said Rabbi Eliyahu. "'For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. The nations will see your vindication' (Isaiah 62:1). We hope that other enlightened and believing nations will follow in the footsteps of the United States."
ynetnews.com https://www.atinkaonline.com/fm/rabbis-to-trump-you-are-fulfilling-prophecies/

3 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm proud to be alive to witness the fulfillment of the prophesy

8 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by adadike281(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
I stand with Trump! Haters, ntoor!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by CrtlAltDel: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by Ikwokrikwo: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Did they say anything about Biafra grin grin grin
No my Yoruba muslim brother.

Nothing about skull mining either

11 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by CrtlAltDel: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

No my Yoruba muslim brother.

Nothing about skull mining either
Are you high on Ofe Nsala… when wiil the prophecy of Trump announcing Biafra come to past or all the below na delusion as usual from ipigs grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5604970_11biafranskilledportharcourttrump_jpegf158ce3746fb6778e7ae80236e34ac94

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Did they say anything about Biafra grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5604986_biafrafortrump_jpegec0a8d5cc4c965ac8820bdfd36cf87b8
it's about Islam going back to stone age grin

I love how Trump used divide and rule to shove Saudi Arabia aside

I see a lot of serious head slamming to be done

5 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Trump is courageous and firm in his decision even in the face of Worldwide condemnation. I salute his doggedness and loyalty to his faith and evangelical base. We remain observant.

4 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by CrtlAltDel: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
it's about Islam going back to stone age grin

I love how Trump used divide and rule to shove Saudi Arabia aside

I see a lot of serious head slamming to be done
Please show me where the Rabbis were campaigning for Trump like your people did yet Trump recognised and moved U.S Embassy to their country…..Una don suffer oh… Trump used and dump yo Bifran A$$$… .Btw have you seen Candy lately grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5513366_candys1_jpegd360d25f4c02d706202ef5631138e802

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Please show me where the Rabbis were campaigning for Trump like your people did yet Trump recognised and moved U.S Embassy to their country…..Una don suffer oh… Trump used and dump yo Bifran A$$$ grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5513366_candys1_jpegd360d25f4c02d706202ef5631138e802
Anything Benjamin tells Trump he does it, he mentioned bia frame sometimes, soon the thing go clear for una eyes

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Please show me where the Rabbis were campaigning for Trump like your people did yet Trump recognised and moved U.S Embassy to their country…..Una don suffer oh… Trump used and dump yo Bifran A$$$… .Btw have you seen Candy lately grin grin grin
Muhammed will be rolling in his grave right now cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by CrtlAltDel: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Anything Benjamin tells Trump he does it, he mentioned bia frame sometimes, soon the thing go clear for una eyes
We are patiently waiting….. But for now, enjoy the deluded folks below grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4763482_fbimg1484908831585_jpegce10707f87ac8fe3e5699c87ee08e625

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by CrtlAltDel: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What is my business with mohammed…. My concern is Biafra and Trump…. What was the outcome of this meeting with Trump….Choi, Biafrans and lies grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4763421_img20170120111242_jpegf764789627a8c5d210e8882e5c989ee2

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by elgramz: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
God bless president Trump

2 Likes

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by mexxmoney: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Trump was predestined by God to become president of the US at this time. The word of God can not fail, it must all come to pass

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by onatisi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
but which prophesy is trump fulfilling ?
Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by Cyynthialove(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Una no go kill me with laughter in this forum.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Rabbis To Trump: ‘you Are Fulfilling Prophecies’ by olawalepopoola: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2017
God bless Israel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is Following Through On His Campaign Promises. Here Are The Top 10 / Here Is The Leaked Sextape That Has Gone Viral (video) / US Military Base In Syria Comes Under Heavy rocket fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.