Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (25980 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Rebuke: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Anyone who stops paying tithe simply bcus of dis crown called freeze never really had a stand before.

Such person only finds solace in d heresis the crown is preaching. A true believer shouldn't be tossed off his/her feet by such demonic sermon.

Itz my duty as a true believer to pay my tithe and there's a lay down principle for doing that.....I pay my tithe in the church where I worship. I have an apostle over me.

What he does with the tithe is none of my business but between him and God.
No excuse is genuine enough to stop me paying my tithe.

Itz jxt like saying because of the government misappropriation of our tax we should stop paying our tax.

All ye bunch of lazy and jobless entity should rather chanel this same energy towards your irresponsible government who feed fat on yhur tax and leave yhu starving and yet wil put gun on yhur head for nt paying yhur tax.

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by donkaz2(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
He made his point u have 7 that have a rethink and still counting now motherless home and ophanage can get more
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by paradigmshift(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
JackBizzle:
A lot have stopped paying tithes even before freeze started.

Tithe will soon become heresy

dream on
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by obailala(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:
People can never stop giving to the church, no matter what freeze says. There are people of faith that actually read their bible and pple have been giving to men of God since the beginning of time and they've seen the benefits especially when they give from their heart.

Not all this fake giving we do now that pple will be asking themselves how has the pastor help you back.

Jesus never worked but the bible records they had money bag judas iscariot was stealing from.(john12v4-6) You think jesus will do so much miracles and pple won't give him things freely. Despite he had the power he never used his powers irresponsibly all the time to turn five loves of bread and fish for himself and disciples to eat, many of his needs probably came from the people.

Even the general principle of giving in the world looking at it away from the church, do you give something and expect to get back from the orphanages, widows and beggars you gave to?

Freeze is the one labelling the source of money in churches as tithe cos he feels 10% of people's income all over Nigeria is actually amounting to some huge figures.

To give tithe is hard ooooo, very few pple are doing it diligently. Nigerians no dey smile oooo, what's the population of nigerians that are christians seff, have good jobs, and are diligent enough to pay tithe.
The issue is people give beyond tithe, they give vows, sow huge seed like the widows mite that not even a pastor preached to them and the return is crazy because they were led by God spirit to do it out of the love in their heart not becos they were looking for some return in the first place
What this pastors are getting rich on is God leading some pple to give beyond tithe. Look at the guy that single handedly built a billion naira structure for a church. Is that one tithe.?? That's what's making pastors rich, what if he ddnt build and he gave the church in cash...we will now sit somewhere and start calculating it's our 5000 naira tithe thats is feeding the church
You are right, people give far more than 10% and such people do so freely. But the only problem is some pastors asking people to give a mandatory 10% and then ascribing it as a command from God in order for the believer to be in God's good books, haba!.

The apostles who were the first preachers, and who introduced Christianity to non-Jews never asked the people to give any compulsory figure in order to be at peace with God. In 2Cor 9:7, the principle of giving preached to gentile believers was "to give whatever they chose in their hearts (not a specific percentage) freely and without compulsion." The bible recorded it that the people gave freely, some gave 100%, some 50% and so on; but the apostles never preached the Laws of Moses to new covanant believers asking them to bring any mandatory figure (i.e. 10%).

So where on earth are our present day preachers getting this idea from? Subjecting new covenant believers to the Laws of Moses in Malachi and frightening believers with the curses of the law (Mal 3:9) even though the bible in the Galations 3:13 already tells us Christ has redeedemed us fron those curses?

2 Likes

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by BluntBoy(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
ngozianu:
I will stop paying tithes when boko haram stops recruiting new members. inspite of army onslaught boko haram is still recruiting new members and no moslem is going on social media to campaign.

It is only in christianity that an unpopular wife beater and divorcee that is confused in now converting fellow confused christians to his confused ministry called FREE THE SHEEPLE.....Mtchewww!!!

Is Oyakhilome better than him or is Oyakhilome too not a divorcee?

Instead of you to be open-minded with the handling of his message, you are attacking his personality. Cyrus the Great whom God used was a pagan king. The Bible called him the Lord's anointed because God used him to return His people back to Israel after 70 years of captivity. He was a pagan king who bowed to idols but he was called an anointed shepherd. Of everyone around, including His own people, God chose a pagan king as His anointed shepherd for the Israelites. That should tell you that God can use anyone. If He can use a pagan, then why can't He use a divorcee? That should also tell you that it is better to attack a message than the messenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by jjman2322: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
you know whats funny in all this?

I know many rich people who aren't even Christians...

One thing we should ask is, how come Nigeria is such a mess and yet theres a church in every corner.. Surely God should be blessing all of us since we have a lot of churches and pay our tithes.. Go to the middle east, china, etc, very developed, less poverty, and they don't go to church or pay tithes..

P/S ill like to add that one of my contacts in Guangzhou,(China) said that A LOT of his Nigerian friends who couldn't succeed with business in China came back to Nigeria and are now pastors and making a lot of money, and they have been trying to convince him to become a pastor too. lol.

Its amusing watching you all argue over nonsense.. Keep giving the money to those Nigerian guys while they laugh all the way to the bank, and buy new cars and jets.

Also,
Matt. 19:21

"Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Don't you guys want to be perfect??

2 Likes

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Adewizzy007(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello @Nairalanders i don't know if this is the right session to post this, but am really in need of money to register for a vocational school, just graduated from University but service is next year April/may. The vocational training is four months have sourced and saved #50,000 out of #80,000, please well meaning @Nairalanders pls help me out, because i want to start the program before this week runs out.
My account details are;
Bank: U. B. A
Account name: Adedeji Adebayo
Account number : 2064764074.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Prudent5217: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Somethings I just think Christianity these days has left it’s primary aim which is “Salvation” most churches don’t even preach it, some would do for just 5mins. I have never being a fan of tithing And have never lacked for a day cos am a die hard giver. What we should be concerned about is “How many will make heaven”. Irrespective of our tithing or not.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Oxster(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
Tithe is a DEBT; it's not a gift!

It's my personal scripture-and-faith-led conviction to pay tithe.

NOT EVEN THE DEVIL CAN CONVINCE ME NOT TO PAY.

Is not a debt,Even in de bilbe,,it was written!

Jesus came down&pay all our DEBTS
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by CaptainCodes(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Gkay1:
nothing can stop me from paying my tithes. i give to God not to pastor.
By the special grace of God, i will continue to give.

life is per head.

how many times have you given to the beggar down your street?.
just. question.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by pabostt: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
1StopRudeness:
People can never stop giving to the church, no matter what freeze says. There are people of faith that actually read their bible and pple have been giving to men of God since the beginning of time and they've seen the benefits especially when they give from their heart.

Not all this fake giving we do now that pple will be asking themselves how has the pastor help you back.

Jesus never worked but the bible records they had money bag judas iscariot was stealing from.(john12v4-6) You think jesus will do so much miracles and pple won't give him things freely. Despite he had the power he never used his powers irresponsibly all the time to turn five loves of bread and fish for himself and disciples to eat, many of his needs probably came from the people.

Even the general principle of giving in the world looking at it away from the church, do you give something and expect to get back from the orphanages, widows and beggars you gave to?

Freeze is the one labelling the source of money in churches as tithe cos he feels 10% of people's income all over Nigeria is actually amounting to some huge figures.

To give tithe is hard ooooo, very few pple are doing it diligently. Nigerians no dey smile oooo, what's the population of nigerians that are christians seff, have good jobs, and are diligent enough to pay tithe.
The issue is people give beyond tithe, they give vows, sow huge seed like the widows mite that not even a pastor preached to them and the return is crazy because they were led by God spirit to do it out of the love in their heart not becos they were looking for some return in the first place
What this pastors are getting rich on is God leading some pple to give beyond tithe. Look at the guy that single handedly built a billion naira structure for a church. Is that one tithe.?? That's what's making pastors rich, what if he ddnt build and he gave the church in cash...we will now sit somewhere and start calculating it's our 5000 naira tithe thats is feeding the church

Luk 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
Luk 8:3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

I love your analysis

It is easy to deceive the ignorance.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by jacyhelen(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Instead of you to be open-minded with the handling of his message, you are attacking his personality. Cyrus the Great whom God used was a pagan king. The Bible called him the Lord's anointed because God used him to return His people back to Israel after 70 years of captivity. He was a pagan king who bowed to idols but he was called an anointed shepherd. Of everyone around, including His own people, God chose a pagan king as His anointed shepherd for the Israelites. That should tell you that God can use anyone. If He can use a pagan, then why can't He use a divorcee? That should also tell you that it is better to attack a message than the messenger.

to them Oyakilome is a religious divorcee...Ndi ara!!!
Mumu people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by SBG04: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lol....dont let ur emotions in please,nobody is taxing u,go watch how the church has been helping from countries to countries watch dove media on dstv the rccg has been sending foods,medical facilities to the poor in different nations including Nigeria,they give out scholarships and train people,just because they dont show it like the politicians doesnt mean they re not doing it big time,u go to church,u sit in a/c they run the generator,they give scholarships,they help the widows,u think God sent the cheque,we have pastors in islamic nations,in rural areas how do u think they cope,the church assist them financially u think God il send cheque,what ever ur believes i really dont care,buh if amma hit a deal of 1million dollars,am gonna pay that tithe real quick,its my problem,its my money,as for the private jets,once u dont travel often u wont understand the importance,sometimes ure invited in 7 countries in 10days,u can never get to travel on commercial n meet up,never ever,u might check and bookings re full,flight cancelled,if they decide to run on charter jets,its more expensive than having a private jet,so they need it one way or the other,sometimes to cargo foodstuffs and medical aids,i hit a billion dollar deal,amma buy masef a jet and one for the church,its my damn problem,not urs,its my money........
You still don't get it brother.
If a thief steals money and uses the money to build 200 schools or help 5000 children, it still doesn't change the fact that he stole money. These pastors have said God will curse anyone who doesn't give 10% of their earnings as tithe. They have invariably put a price on God's salvation and mercies which were purchased for free on the cross. They are nothing but cursed robbers. Woe unto those who say thus sayeth the Lord when he didn't say so. I hope you repent of your ways and stop saying what God did not say before it's too late. God's salvation, mercies and grace are free for all and come with no 10% obligation or charter!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by tungamaje: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
It seems this Freeze man really reads the Bible for himself unlike many who prefer that a 'man of God' should read and interprete for them. I read his opinion about the speaking in tongues. How were people from Parthia, Medes, Elam, Mesopotamia and co able to hear the wonderful works of God being proclaimed by the apostles on the Pentecost day if they the apostles were just shouting Eh ba ba ba ta ta ta sho ba ro no? They were actually speaking intelligent languages

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by pweetiedee(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
IamtherealRita:
Does it matter

We all know about tithe, Jesus never paid tithe and never collect tithe that is all that matters not Daddy Freeze who boldly spoke the truth that people have been voicing out.

Please go and look for a better job.

undecided
IamtherealRita:
Does it matter

We all know about tithe, Jesus never paid tithe and never collect tithe that is all that matters not Daddy Freeze who boldly spoke the truth that people have been voicing out.

undecided
IamtherealRita:
Does it matter

undecided
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by cooljoe(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
it myt have given dose who had not started paying bt wia tinkin about it 2nd torts. bt dose who wia olready in it, r still in it. truth is, religion is a mater of faith,Not logic. u decide to believe or not. We choose to believe in a God we have never seen - not logical, ts faith

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by talk2dboss: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
All we hear is generational curse. Its quite unfortunate that churches and ppl still lay curses on one another. God is love, but i dont see it anywhere. People are sufferin and when ppl come asking for favours, we refuse to help but rather pay the 10% to d church. I think we are more happy when we see ourselves doing better than others. Our forefathers didnt pay tithe so do they have generational curses from God ? If so, then we are all cursed. I stopped b4 daddy freeze started. And he only shed more lght into the whole tithing to me. There is no place in the bible where it is commanded that we pay tithe. The new testament even makes it worse. Yesterday Oritsejafor was preachin and tellin ppl that if they dont pay tithe, they are cursed. Pls i rather b cursed and wealthy than be uncursed and poor. We are too religious in Africa, yet underdeveloped. Are we sayin that God doesnt like development or well being ? The day we focus our minds off the religion and focus on more important things, then shall we see improvements. I try as much as possible to help friends and family with my 10%. If God asks me why i didnt pay 10% i will quite matthew 23 and tell Him that Jesus preached Love and did I.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by BluntBoy(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
jjman2322:
you know whats funny in all this?

I know many rich people who aren't even Christians...

One thing we should ask is, how come Nigeria is such a mess and yet theres a church in every corner.. Surely God should be blessing all of us since we have a lot of churches and pay our tithes.. Go to the middle east, china, etc, very developed, less poverty, and they don't go to church or pay tithes..

P/S ill like to add that one of my contacts in Guangzhou,(China) said that A LOT of his Nigerian friends who couldn't succeed with business in China came back to Nigeria and are now pastors and making a lot of money, and they have been trying to convince him to become a pastor too. lol.

Its amusing watching you all argue over nonsense.. Keep giving the money to those Nigerian guys while they laugh all the way to the bank, and buy new cars and jets.

Also,
Matt. 19:21

"Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Don't you guys want to be perfect??

False teachers and gullible Christians are the ones shaming Christianity. Sadly, this bunch of lazy Christians and and their con men pastors are more than the true teachers and the noble flocks.

These children of the world have turned the Church into a den of robbers. God has become an accountant receiving money, taking notes of depositors and offering interest rates. That is what they have turned God into. A petty money changer who would bless only those who bring their money to him.

The saddest thing about this phenomenon is that it has made Christians more selfish, greedy and materialistic. In the Early Church, Christians gave so that no one would lack among them:

There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them. (Acts 4:34)

But today, Christians give so that God can bless them and their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by BluntBoy(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2017
jacyhelen:

to them Oyakilome is a religious divorcee...Ndi ara!!! Mumu people.
Honestly, only God can free these people.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by greatdave(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't pay tithe.

Trust me, I'm tighter than most of the tithe payers.
How will I deplete my savings in the anticipation of becoming rich; that's foolishness besides God made me rich, he doesn't need my wealth.

I'm tightfisted with Men of God.

Ehya...Proverbs 11:24 Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything. Forget men of God and focus your giving on God Himself
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by InvertedHammer: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
/
/
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by InvertedHammer: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Did anti-MMM wailing stop losers from PH'ing? There will always be people who are irredeemably brainwashed.

You can take a cow to the stream but cannot force it to drink.

Maybe I should look into this church business. It is a gift that keeps giving.
/

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by ozoneymcm: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't pay tithe.

How will I deplete my savings in the anticipation of becoming rich; that's foolishness besides God made me rich, he doesn't need my wealth.

Tithing isn't meant to make you richer or even poorer. It's an obligation. It's meant to ensure abundance in the house of God. It's left to God to deal with pastors that embezzle church funds. Please pay your tithe. I love you
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by mofedamijo(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
SBG04:

You still don't get it brother. Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
If a thief steals money and uses the money to build 200 schools or help 5000 children, it still doesn't change the fact that he stole money. These pastors have said God will curse anyone who doesn't give 10% of their earnings as tithe. They have invariably put a price on God's salvation and mercies which were purchased for free on the cross. They are nothing but cursed robbers. Woe unto those who say thus sayeth the Lord when he didn't say so. I hope you repent of your ways and stop saying what God did not say before it's too late. God's salvation, mercies and grace are free for all and come with no 10% obligation or charter!
Nobody can curse me if i dont pay my tithe,paying tithe is not a must,n i have never been to a church where the pastor says i will go to hell for not paying my tithe,n for the record i have left church services before it ends once i notice the pastor is preaching what i cant find in my bible,look a pastor is flesh he his not christ,if he preaches something wrong consistently quietly walk out,but that wont stop me from going to church or believing in God,Jesus spoke about tithe in matthew 23:23-Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.have my personal convictions i stick to it,shalom
Note:Matt23:23 NLT VERSION SAYS What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by ngozianu(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

God has not appointed your GO Daddyfreezer to free anybody, even as God can use anybody....This is because God has sovereignity over any issues...Moses married an Ethiopian woman against God's commandment, Miriam and Aaaron were correct in criticizing moses in his absence...Yet God gave Miriam Leprosy....You and daddyfreezer should continue.

Kemi Olulonyo was always castigating Pastor Adeboye on the internet...Now she is in prison even Adeboye does not know her...So STOP PAYING YOUR FILTHY TITHES and Continue Abusing pastors with your daddyfreezer

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Ofemmanu1: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
Tithe is a DEBT; it's not a gift!

It's my personal scripture-and-faith-led conviction to pay tithe.

NOT EVEN THE DEVIL CAN CONVINCE ME NOT TO PAY.

Frz failed, just like his dad's condom.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Samayus: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Arckeen: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg I need a reply, which church daddy freeze Dey go? And who be him pastor
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by ezewinted1(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't pay tithe.

lolz, you are right, God doesn't need your wealth. are you even wealthy?

see, If you think God doesn't need your 10%, you are right for your choice, but what makes you think God even need your praise and worship?
He has enough Angels in heaven to worship him.
He gave you the wealth you are bragging and pride on, and he has all rights to request 10% not because he's in need but because he wants to bless you more on your obedience.

Tithe is non negotiable, it's a commandment. it's not a gift it's a debt.

what your pastor convert it into is not your business, yours is to play your part.

The first Billionaire on earth John D Rock Fella was an addicted thither. so what do you have?

please do yourself a favour by reading Malachi 3:9-12. before God turn you into what your ego want you to be.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by nini007(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
His idea is to empower you with the truth about tithe!
It shall be well with you. say Amen
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Sharon90: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
It is very shocking to hear people actually think that this Mr freeze guy is a hero... Tithing means u thank and trust God with ur money... Please let's also not forget d Bible warned us of blasphemers.... This are endtimes many people will want to twist the word of God... Even soon they will say there is no God... taste and see that the lord is good, blessed is the man who truseth in him.. What is trust? A firm believe on The reliability of someone or something .. Tithe is telling God I trust you with my finance through faith, that u will take care of me... Just Like u trust ur bank with ur money.. To truly enter such covenant with God u must accept he is God, that everything in this world belongs to him, and you are giving him ur tithe as proof that u totally accept him and trust him.. . So the true act of tithing is between you and God... Not ur pastors... Pastors are ur intermediary sort of but they are still human beings... if u think u are tithing for ur pastor then u are doing it all wrong...

Most of this pastors are rich because some members take it upon themselves to take care of their pastor... Not coz of tithe.... Pastors bring out their entire self for the work of God... by supporting them we are also promoting the work of God...

Don't blame them for trying to defend the Bible... By trying to defend tithing... It is for ur own good... Be careful so you don't blaspheme... I pity those people talking against the word of God... Even the devil knows the Bible don't forget.... Only those who love God will not be moved by all this... I don't bother arguing with some people... I was once a sinner but my encounter started with series of end time dreams I kept aving... I had to go back to God immediately I felt empty without him nobody will understand me until they av tasted him (God) ..so I urge you people who are shaken To "seek yes first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and other things (wisdom and understanding) shall be added unto you.... If you read ur Bible Like a story book u will never understand the message... Always try to communicate with God in all truthfulness and sincerity ...
Remain blessed coming from an imperfect person like me who God has showed Mercy

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2017
WackyJ1:
Since Daddy Freeze started his FreeTheSheeple Movement and many people have joined him in claiming that tithe is not necessary, that it is just a tool of manipulation by modern day pastors to enrich themselves.

Does anyone here actually know anyone who has stopped giving their tithes? Anyone who actually used to take 10% of their earnings and give to God through the church that has stopped since the Large outcry against tithe on social media started?

I ask this because contrary to many people's opinions when looking at the affluence of pastors nationwide. A lot of people do not give their tithe! And I believe that it is this same people that are coming out to cry against giving tithe.
Is the movement really working when it is people that do not give tithe that claim to be part of it?
It takes a lot to take 10% of income and give to the house of God. I once made a sale of 70k+ and 10% of that is #7,000. That is a lot of money relatively. The bigger your income is, the bigger your tithe. It takes a lot of faith for someone to give their tithe especially since they know that it is a man just like themselves that is collecting it. No one is a fool unlike that Daddy freeze and the rest claim. People know just where their tithe is going physically. It is going to take a lot more than arguments to make them stop something that they believe in deeply enough to make them part with their hard earned cash, especially if they have personally seen the benefits of giving it.

So is the anti-tithe movement not a waste of time. When all the members are those who never used to give tithe in the first place? What use is a movement that seeks to enlighten but has not actually enlightened anyone enough to make them change their behavior?

Do you know anyone that has stopped giving their tithe since the FreetheSheeple movement began?

All I see are people hell bent on succumbing to the mind games of their various Daddy G.O.s. The Bible is clear on tithes.. Whether we heed the word or not.. As for me, I will not pay any damn tithes... If your so called devourer knows my house how come he hasn't turned up since the day I made up my mind to never pay.
May the sheeples perish if they refuse to change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.