Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (25986 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by charlsecy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
WackyJ1:
I once made a sale of 70k+ and 10% of that is #7,000.
Sales of N70,000 or profit of N70,000?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Juenwume: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm not happy that i haven't been able to pay first fruit. Have you heard of first fruit? Tithe na small thing na. Me and every living creature in my house pay tithe. Not even one devil inspired person will stop us from doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
skydancer:

What you are looking for is simple. When the poor widow gave all she had in the synagogue, Christ said she gave the most. That single comment recognizes that she did indeed give to God.

Concerning the Bible passage you quoted. If you do this, you are also right. But remember that there are bachelors too.
And don't forget the verses 27 to 29

Those last parts obviously mean that we should recognize the established priests. Abraham in his own time, recognized generously the priest of God very generously who blessed him greatly. Don't forget that this same Deutronomy was also watered down because of the people. Priests these days don't live the priests of the old days where one can comfortably say they do not have enough. Instead they go around in Flashy cars and buy jets. This is of course frowned against in the Catholic Church.
even the passage you quoted clearly says the tithe for priest happens once every 3 years, and it isn't for the priest alone but be for both the levites the foreigners, the widows and orphans

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by farem: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
It has stopped me

Most of those who gave you LIKES really do not know you (if they did, I am sure they wouldn't waste their precious LIKES) because there is NO SINGLE EVIDENCE that you ever paid tithes.

You can never stop doing what you never started, can you?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by farem: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
It has stopped me

Most of those who gave you LIKES really do not know you (if they did, I am sure they wouldn't waste their precious LIKES) because there is NO SINGLE EVIDENCE that you ever paid tithes.

You have always be like this- always opposing all that is Christ's.

You can never stop doing what you never started, can you?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by sergeant2014: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Even before Daddy Freeze I realized I shouldn't be paying, and I stopped. But I give freely and willingly to my ⛪ church. FREELY.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by skydancer: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ubenedictus:
even the passage you quoted clearly says the tithe for priest happens once every 3 years, and it isn't for the priest alone but be for both the levites the foreigners, the widows and orphans
I already learnt a lot from this. Thanks guys
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Modupeolatemi01(f): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
I swear I started paying faithfully when he started his so called movement. I just paid yesterday sef

Olulo:
I actually started paying my tithe constantly when d argument statement.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tankotanko:

Not Christians, but pastors. By the way tithe is never money but anything you can send to the storehouse. And in doing this the lefthand should not even know what the righthand is doing. This is for the benefit of the less fortunate ones. So money is out of it. Make una receive sense

Are pastors Muslims ?receive sense
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Tankotanko: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Are pastors Muslims ?receive sense

Is a pity u don't even know how pastors regard themselves. I leave u with ur level of thinking
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Austin234(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Most of the people here kicking against tithe are the stingy ones. Such ones cannot provide for their family and love ones. Their parents have suffered a great deal in their hands. Their wives and retinue of relations regretted ever having them. They are damn wicked. That is why they envy our pastors. Pay ur tithe in good faith without any grudging. For ur interest, I TITHE, no apology.

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by imohating: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
I think the so called Daddy Freeze has been paid by someone or group of people to castigate Pastor Adeboye because I wonder why every accusation of his is directed to the man of God. But not withstanding, his points cannot change the old and new testament of the Bible. I will keep paying my Tithe to my church because that's one way I can faithfully appreciate God for my daily, weekly and monthly income.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by osuofia2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
I will continue paying my tithes to God... Ever since I started paying tithes things have really changed for good
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
miketayo:

Omg wat did I just read.. when Jesus said give to God wat belongs to God he wasn't talking about money or sacrifices, he was referring to Ur prayers and praises. God is not a police man and doesn't need man made money. And Jesus said wateva u do to d least of my brother u do to me, so if u want to give God money help that poor man/woman on d street, do charitable works. That's showing love. Abraham gave one tenth of d loots from d d war once and Levites collect tithes not pastors. Why not help someone in need and call it tithe if u really want to pay tithe.
Tithe belongs to God, giving to the needy is for the needy. You are mincing the two.tithe is called tithe because it is 1/10th, giving to charitable organizations is called it because its for the needy.one will not take the place of the other. The levites are the servants of God and its given to them being the keeper of God and for the spread of the gospel. You may give to the poor but it doesn't take the place of the tithe. You give tithe in faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by ojukokoro: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

God bless you. It doesn't matter. Freeze has done his part.

The Bible says that narrow is the way that leads to life. Only few finds it. Same here. Only a few are expected to see the truth in what Freeze is saying. The road to destruction is broad and will most likely be paved with precious stones and that is the road many will find easily.

Jesus was never explicitly concerned about crowd. He wasn't concerned about numbers. He is the true Shepherd who would abandon 99 sheep to search for one missing lamb. At a time, He used the words "small flock". What matters to Him was the number of true believers, not a crowd of sheeples.

Am i paying Tithe with your money? How does it affect you?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by opribo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yes he has awakened people from their slumber. How a fully normal human being would not ask questions or read the Bible by themselves but rather take everything said by a mortal human being branded a pastor by his stage dramatization and sweet talking.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by ojukokoro: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
opribo:
Yes he has awakened people from their slumber. How a fully normal human being would not ask questions or read the Bible by themselves but rather take everything said by a mortal human being branded a pastor by his stage dramatization and sweet talking.

Are ppl paying tithe with your money?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by BluntBoy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
ojukokoro:

Am i paying Tithe with your money? How does it affect you?

If you want to pay tithe according to the Law of Moses, you need to pay it according to the Law. If you pay differently from how the law stipulates, it amounts to breaking the Law. Breaking the Law is a sin.

Paying tithes is tied to the Promised Land and the Law was given to the Israelites to adhere to while they dwelt in the Promised Land and not even outside it.

The tithe that your pastors emphasize is the Levitical or sacred tithe which can only be received by the Levites. God's instruction was explicit about who to receive the Levitical tithe. No other tribe, except the Levites, could receive this type of tithe.

Tell me: Which of your pastors is a Levite?

1 Like

Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
It has stopped me
I give more than tithe spots not an issue. haters go to hell as much as I care
ojukokoro:

Are ppl paying tithe with your money?
go and read Jesus' statement on tithe in the new testament and stop being ignorant
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by miketayo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
MicTayor:

Tithe belongs to God, giving to the needy is for the needy. You are mincing the two.tithe is called tithe because it is 1/10th, giving to charitable organizations is called it because its for the needy.one will not take the place of the other. The levites are the servants of God and its given to them being the keeper of God and for the spread of the gospel. You may give to the poor but it doesn't take the place of the tithe. You give tithe in faith.

But Jesus said wateva u do to least of my brother u do to me, how is d needy d needy?
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by thebestest: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
Tithe is a DEBT; it's not a gift!
It's my personal scripture-and-faith-led conviction to pay tithe.
NOT EVEN THE DEVIL CAN CONVINCE ME NOT TO PAY.
God Bless you!!!
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by thebestest: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
Tithe is a DEBT; it's not a gift!
It's my personal scripture-and-faith-led conviction to pay tithe.
NOT EVEN THE DEVIL CAN CONVINCE ME NOT TO PAY.
God Bless you!!!
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by thebestest: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
It has stopped me
eyaa!!! Sorry ooo!!!
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by thebestest: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gkay1:
nothing can stop me from paying my tithes. i give to God not to pastor.
By the special grace of God, i will continue to give.

life is per head.

God Bless you
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by olusholajohn(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol
QuietHammer:

F*ck off you sheeple.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by AK6464(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
smithsydny:
fireeeeeeeeeeee grin

Dynamite detected
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nothing will really change, they are just like those that play MMM till their eyes open they will keep paying.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gkay1:
nothing can stop me from paying my tithes. i give to God not to pastor.
By the special grace of God, i will continue to give.

life is per head.

I hope you pay into heaven account directly.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
AK6464:

Dynamite detected
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by nuelyoyo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
omhor:
The moment MFM G.O supported the tithing issue I stopped paying tithe. Payment of tithe is not by force but if u wish u can pay just follow ur mind. I will be paying tithe once in three months.
what did the MFM G.O say concerning tithe? Please fill me in.
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by WackyJ1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
robotix:

In case you missed it... You also failed to answer the question asked by freez.. Where in the Bible did Jesus take tithe, where did his disciples take tithe? Show us and I am waiting.

Go and check your Bible. People took ALL their possessions and brought it to be shared in the church among everyone.
Today it's just 10% being asked for and people are crying out...
Re: Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? by WackyJ1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
omhor:
The moment MFM G.O supported the tithing issue I stopped paying tithe. Payment of tithe is not by force but if u wish u can pay just follow ur mind. I will be paying tithe once in three months.

Supported it? The same G.O that said that tithing is not by force? The same G.O that makes more money from his books than you could ever pay as tithe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.