Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (23105 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, look trust me am not am just responding to your question on being persuaded and science tells us that a teenage brain is not fully formed and making decisions for themselves sometimes is difficult so you can easily make them do things they won't if they were adults

Hmmm I pity myself,as to I never even learnt anything from an adult like you..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
If satan has been defeated why is your crooked pastor still selling you lies that satan is still around and collects money from gullibles like you to pray and defeat satan allover again? grin grin

If you don't believe i am satan which satan was deafeated then? perhaps satan never existed, have you ever met satan? i bet you haven't, how did you know satan was defeated?, did you witness the fight? how much was the stadium ticket? or was it free to watch the fight?
if you believe satan have been defeated why bother going to church to pray over satan every day? grin you people are so confused
Guy I say I no your type or didn't get my last reply, To solve any problem you must first recognize that there is one. Trust me I no where you are heading to and you are not taking be there, this girl here is gone... Am a Christian, I believe every word in the Bible, I pay tithe and offering and its a great previlage for me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

you don't have to
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
You were never confused about Who God or Jesus is because if you were you will crave for answers, you were only looking for ways to bring in more argument which am not gonna give in to that. What do people like you gain from confusing others? Ask yourself and be sincere to your answer am I really confuse about who Jesus or God is? Don't reply me because the answer is for you. Thanks

Hahahahahah girl you are deluded...

Nigerian's like you should just visit the clinic for proper examinationgringrin
I also need to visit the hospital to be sure you ve not infected my brain'sgringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish! i have made numerous female Adults to jump into bed with me for sex, grin grin and oh! guess what? they are Adults!!! maybe their brains are not fully formed? grin at 35 years old?
, against their wish? Are you proud of sleeping with older women, and guy if you sleep with any lady against her wish its rape. You just told is now on nairaland that you've ********, numerous female
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
you don't have to

Gawdgringrin
Wha tha fucvk u not even ashamed of ur commentsgringrin

Jeeeezz serious ve goda move on,to prevent these infectious disease from my brain's
gringringrin thanks for the convo mrs pastor faniDan
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah girl you are deluded...

Nigerian's like you should just visit the clinic for proper examinationgringrin
I also need to visit the hospital to be sure you ve not infected my brain'sgringrin
, hahaahahaahahh I will be very glad to have infected with the truth.. But choose one cold or hot so that every wind of doctrine will not blow you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish! i have made numerous female Adults to jump into bed with me for sex, grin grin and oh! guess what? they are Adults!!! maybe their brains are not fully formed? grin at 35 years old?

Hahahahahahahahah kikikikikikikikikgringringrin
Na wa for u ooo,una nor kill megringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Gawdgringrin
Wha tha fucvk u not even ashamed of ur commentsgringrin

Jeeeezz serious ve goda move on,to prevent these infectious disease from my brain's
gringringrin thanks for the convo mrs pastor faniDan
, Why should I and why are you angry because my comment doesn't suit you, Heavenly race is personal,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, hahaahahaahahh I will be very glad to have infected with the truth.. But choose one cold or hot so that every wind of doctrine will not blow you

gringringrin this girl,ur very corny from what I can see,ladies like u jump into bentley so easily,provided u will get nothing less than 5k, all ur hopes are his not gonna play upto 5minutes and so easy u ve gotten 5kgringrin

But here u are forming st.maria,Nwan uka chukwu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, Why should I and why are you angry because my comment doesn't suit you, Heavenly race is personal,

What heavenly race are u talking about

It hight time I turn into a full mad mangringrin

Please take away ur G-strings outa my room and ur bible along with;..ugringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Guy I say I no your type or didn't get my last reply, To solve any problem you must first recognize that there is one. Trust me I no where you are heading to and you are not taking be there, this girl here is gone... Am a Christian, I believe every word in the Bible, I pay tithe and offering and its a great previlage for me
You didn't Answer my questions!! maybe you don't have the Answers as you may have been made to believe,

were did i mention thithe in my comments? and NO! you don't know were i was heading to!! grin

Look! my friend! be honest to yourself!! that you do not have the Answers to all religious questions, you are not even sure you know what you believe in, maybe you are just following your pastor's words because he sounds convincing to you, what if in the end your pastor was wrong? be rational with your thinking your views may change and stop jugding and threathning every one who does not agree with your sentiments. even God himself is not threatning and judgmental. stop defending issues you are not %100 sure of, ask questions were you are not sure, don't be a sheep!

stop! shoving your Rubbish views and believes down people's throats to make yourself appear more righteous! And oh! Pastors are crooks! and G.O daddy is a criminal!!.in my OPINION! grin

And for your informations i believe in God! but i don't believe in religiion, pastors or church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
If satan has been defeated why is your crooked pastor still selling you lies that satan is still around and collects money from gullibles like you to pray and defeat satan allover again? grin grin

If you don't believe i am satan which satan was deafeated then? perhaps satan never existed, have you ever met satan? i bet you haven't, how did you know satan was defeated?, did you witness the fight? how much was the stadium ticket? or was it free to watch the fight?
if you believe satan have been defeated why bother going to church to pray over satan every day? grin you people are so confused

Hahahahahah na wa ooo,mad peoplegringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

What heavenly race are u talking about

It hight time I turn into a full mad mangringrin

Please take away ur G-strings outa my room and ur bible along with;..ugringrin
your comment aren't funny, why G string, oh because am a lady
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa ooo,mad peoplegringrin
crazy!!! grin grin that individual is still learning
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by ezra1990: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Lies, rccg dont distibute handkerchiefs, u come with urs and it will b blessed generally
After it has been blessed, then what Will u give in return Food for thought!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

grin grin grin Adult with fish brain!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
You didn't Answer my questions!! maybe you don't have the Answers as you may have been made to believe,

were did i mention thithe in my comments? and NO! you don't know were i was heading to!! grin

Look! my friend! be honest to yourself!! that you do not have the Answers to all religious questions, you are not even sure you know what you believe in, maybe you are just following your pastor's words because he sounds convincing to you, what if in the end your pastor was wrong? be rational with your thinking your views may change and stop jugding and threathning every one who does not agree with your sentiments. even God himself is not threatning and judgmental. stop defending issues you are not %100 sure of, ask questions were you are not sure, don't be a sheep!

stop! shoving your Rubbish views and believes down people's throats to make yourself appear more righteous! And oh! Pastors are crooks! and G.O daddy is a criminal!!.in my OPINION! grin

And for your informations i believe in God! but i don't believe in religiion, pastors or church.
I wasn't answering you, I was telling you my identity.
The Bible is complete if you read of God mercies that endures forever, His loving kindness also , read Him as a consuming fire,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
your comment aren't funny, why G string, oh because am a lady

I said get ya ass outa my room,for the next gullible member to come inn
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin Adult with fish brain!!
gringringrin brain ndi okukorgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
If heavenly race is personal then keep the damm! thing to yourself!! why come on here to preach?concentrate on your own race, i wonder were this heaven is located undecided grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

, This is where violence against women starts, what's the Ass, Gstring all amount because am female, this is verbal incase you don't novel
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

, This is where violence against women starts, what's the Ass, Gstring all amount because am female, this is verbal incase you don't no
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
crazy!!! grin grin that individual is still learning

She jus dey talk Rubbish,ve told her to get outa my room with her G-strings and her bible along with her...

I can't even ride her agbalumo well unlike other's
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by freeay: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Soon he go collect first fruits by January, chai this man is a bloody criminal
And your stupid father and grandfather are robbers. Mahokachi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
I wasn't answering you, I was telling you my identity.
The Bible is complete if you read of God mercies that endures forever, His loving kindness also , read Him as a consuming fire,
all these is gibberish! can you tell me the origin of the bible? i mean, were it comes from and who wrote it, which year it was written and in which langauge? you see? you need to be saved from your religious slavery grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
If heavenly race is personal then keep the damm! thing to yourself!! why come on here to preach?concentrate on your own race, i wonder were this heaven is located undecided grin grin
, The preaching is never personal that's why
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, This is where violence against women starts, what's the Ass, Gstring all amount because am female, this is verbal incase you don't no

It is very clear why I used those words,and no one,I mean no human would arrest me for such comments,u can sue me to court..

I don't care...

How can u tell a 16year old boy such Rubbish
Is that how u wear lectured when u were my age

U don't even know any single thing,not even a pin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Crossguy: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Is called the mantle uote author=praxisnetworks post=63144643] angry The kingdom of Satan is really pained by the activities of Pastor E.A Adeboye.... God bless you Daddy G.O sir!

#proudlysheeple!
The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail!

I was taken in by these commonsense talkers... But I thank God for opening my eyes to see the new form of attack against the gospel using half-truths.

Christians be wise and seek guidance from God. Don't follow heretics whose job is demolition of the kingdom of God![/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
all these is gibberish! can you tell me the origin of the bible? i mean, were it comes from and who wrote it, which year it was written and in which langauge? you see? you need to be saved from your religious slavery grin
, its like you want me to be save from many things?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
FaniDan:

I ve challeng so many dude here,down to even gypsey,if u dare make lies,or Rubbish comments with no proves to my ear's I will use my words on you,or if it doesn't work,den I will automatically become a fully functioning mad man,I can be become a naughty mad man to ladies,,gringrin

I guess now u knowgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by FaniDan(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

It is very clear why I used those words,and no one,I mean no human would arrest me for such comments,u can sue me to court..

I don't care...

How can u tell a 16year old boy such Rubbish
Is that how u wear lectured when u were my age

U don't even know any single thing,not even a pin
I thought this forum is strictly for adults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.