Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress (23109 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Coolgent(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Religious scammer at work!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jonnytad(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
So, this is a news..... I wonder why u wont let this pple rest
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by deeLima86(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
angry The kingdom of Satan is really pained by the activities of Pastor E.A Adeboye.... God bless you Daddy G.O sir!

#proudlysheeple!
The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail!

And a thunderous Amen! cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jonnytad(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Coolgent:
Religious scammer at work!

Enemy sported
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jonnytad(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
rubbish
Hatred at peak..... its ur data use it as u like.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Iamtipsyy(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Ultimus:
He blessed handkerchiefs for the congregation and demand tithes and offering in return. Never has he blessed himself so he would never ask for tithes and offering again. I only blame those giving their sweat to these conmen. angry
people are stupid, a mere mortal who are to you question the things of God or spirits? When things don't work for you, you would be looking for who would break yoke
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

#proudlyslave

Fixed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Writs: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
olusholajohn:
you are DEMONICALLY jealous, go get a life

The new stock of trade of the Nigerian Pentecostal churches...when they are cornered or can't stand the truth, they result to insult, cursing and violence like their GOs.

Not surprised the least though.
What's there to prick a pinch of jealousy?

Should one expect anything less from a gathering devoid of biblical and spiritual holiness?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

Fixed
LOL don't be pained. It's our lives....not yours!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
crooked pastor! perhaps he should bless their pant, bra, shoes, socks, caps, skirts and trousers for them, why only a small pieces of cloths grin grin

I blame his gullible worshippers for paying for false hopes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by praxisnetworks: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:

The new stock of trade of the Nigerian Pentecostal churches...when they are cornered or can't stand the truth, they result to insult, cursing and violence like their GOs.

Not surprised the least though.
What's there to prick a pinch of jealousy?

Should one expect anything less from a gathering devoid of biblical and spiritual holiness?
What are you trying to say... He's right you know?

That you're demonically jealous
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by sukafia(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
I have been following the RCCG Holy Ghost Congress live through their live stream on https://www.livefromnaija.com/dove-tv-watch-online/
In fact, I am currently watching the live service.

The OP should have pointed out that the people brought their handkerchiefs. People should not just be posting anything just to get on FP.
We need to understand that God works in mysterious ways, He can choose to transform a life even through an handkerchief.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by TMemos: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
akins177:
. amen.... he sounds like 1

You were not sure he's one and yet you went ahead to insult another religion!

Ask yourself if this makes sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jonnytad(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Lord, with most of these displays by our churches nowadays sha.
I am losing my religion slowly; I hardly pray, I no longer believe in miracles, I only go to church because I am forced to.

Lord, bring me back to ur presence

You shouldn't allow the wind of the world to tossing you around, God said this will happen in the end time,this are signs that the end is near.....
The church of the lord is matching on despite all odds. Join the train
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:

Did you by any chance read and understand the title Mr "use your sense"?

Even before u wrote what i quoted the op was yet to edit the original title, so dont claim what is obvious you hear? The present title and even body are entirely different

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Writs: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

What are you trying to say... He's right you know?

That you're demonically jealous

I didn't try to say...
What I said is clear, succinct and stands!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by openmine(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastor! perhaps he should bless their pant, bra, shoes, socks, caps, skirts and trousers for them, why only a small pieces of cloths grin grin

I blame his gullible worshippers for paying for false hopes

The wahala wey dey this country too much for even the country to carry sefgringrin

This is why I stopped going to church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Writs: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Even before u wrote what i quoted the op was yet to edit the original title, so dont claim what is obvious you hear? The present title and even body are entirely different

Lol.

Changes nothing!

Should have also blessed their bloomers, bras and panties...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by jayAjoku(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

#proudlysheeple. Leave us alone!
grin grin I wonder if you read anything I wrote at all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

The wahala wey dey this country too much for even the country to carry sefgringrin

This is why I stopped going to church
some nigerians have become so lazy and brainwashed they could not use their common sense grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Itzurboi(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Kuku put "i" for the *tthe*, and your prayer would be answered.
favourmic:
God i hand over all tthe pastors in the world into your hand please protect them from all evil, bless them and at the end let mercy amd favour speak for them.... in Jesus name i pray...... Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2017
jayAjoku:
grin grin I wonder if you read anything I wrote at all
No! she didn't, they never do! that's sheepish they are grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
some nigerians have become so lazy and brainwashed they could not use their common sense grin

Exactly ooo,dem nor dey here word againgringrin

This street don even tire me sefgrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:

Lol.

Changes nothing!

Should have also blessed their bloomers, bras and panties...

U can meet Him so he begin with urs
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
angry The kingdom of Satan is really pained by the activities of Pastor E.A Adeboye.... God bless you Daddy G.O sir!

#proudlysheeple!
The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail!

Abeg who is ur Lord/Saviour unto whom u reverence? . D ALMIGHTY GOD or ur DADDY G.O. Continue deluding ur self with ur ignorance. Kingdom of Satan indeed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
quote author=jayAjoku post=63145706] grin grin I wonder if you read anything I wrote at all [/quote]

Hahahahah kikikikikikgringrin
Na wa ooogringrin

She say she she sheeple abigrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
The only Gender who would be the most to pay for these false hope pieces of cloths are Females grin
and peharps few hopeless males.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly ooo,dem nor dey here word againgringrin

This street don even tire me sefgrin
run comot! quick before they contaminates your brains grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Really? This is how you curse yourself and die miserably!

U dumb o. Are u d one to inflict him with ur miserable death. Mtchew
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
run comot! quick before they contaminates your brains grin

Hahahahahgringringrin

Iffa commot who go epp does wey never dey contaminated
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics / Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.