Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (21095 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Rhea(f): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
joseph6071:
This information came in shiloh from the mouth of the Bishop himself, Bishop David Oyedepo that the mass produce of Bibles has already started, indeed it is a new dawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdC5qfygIgo

King Oyedepo version (KOV). Would make an interesting read, especially the citations on tithing and all that good stuff.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
hakeem4:
How come salvation is free but you must buy bible

BORROW ONE THEN GO AND PHOTOCOPY
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The bible is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life

2, 000 BC or 2, 000 AD is not a lie. If it's a lie why using it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hakeem4(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
DangotePikin:
wow. So u are now an atheist too.
yeah I’ve never even been a Muslim, my mum is a Christian and father is a Muslim that’s how I got my name Hakeem

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hakeem4(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abimbola29:

I dont usually comment here but pls before you type get fact right,the small churches under winners worldwide gets Bible free inspirational books also free medicals,that's why I don't usually read what that daddy freezer talks about he need prayers. ASAP covenant university gives scholarship all this I never knew till I saw it with my eyes sir,when its Sunday try and visit canaan land ,go to the medical clinic and see people in thousands waiting for free health care with expensive imported drugs, pls my brother do t join and castigate any man of God,even if he is a thief or not let Only God do the judgement, when ever you hear people talking bad about a man of God pls leave that place immediately one love

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Queenbalikees(f): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
innovation loading......... to suit the sheeple
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
felixomor:

i was expecting u to rebutt the figures with fact,

unfortunately u have no point.
the fact that u say an employer of Labour is not contributing to the economy speaks volumes about your level of education.
smh. what a pity

An employer of labour that produces nothing!!
What exactly does your church produces with the 24,000 employees on its books.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bidobado:

An employer of labour that produces nothing!!
What exactly does your church produces with the 24,000 employees on its books.
Chai, u are even still trying to double down on the folly.

A person who has already committed your type of fallacy on the knowledge of economy should show some shame
If u say this in university, u wont graduate.
Honestly.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
felixomor:

Chai, u are even still trying to double down on the folly.

A person who has already committed your type of fallacy on the knowledge of economy should show some shame
If u say this in university, u wont graduate.
Honestly.

Stop being pedantic, answer the simple question, what exactly does your church produces with 24,000 employees on its books. Stop trying to be a smart-arse.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by felixomor: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bidobado:

Stop being pedantic, answer the simple question, what exactly does your church produces with 24,000 employees on its books. Stop trying to be a smart-arse.
Oga pls ask google
Since u have no idea how employers of labor contribute to economy.

Its a shame undecided
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
#freethesheeple
We are not crying the way you are. Why does this concern you so much.
***ProudlySheeple***
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:
#freethesheeple
We are not crying the way you are. Why does this concern you so much.
***ProudlySheeple***
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2017
paparazzi1987:
business as usual. grin
E pain you.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:28am On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:
Believe me, When he said that, one man that haven't eaten since morning shouted Alleluya!!!
That one man is either fasting or a lazy man.

And YHWH says, everyman MUST work and earn a living for themselves and also help others. He also said, a Lazy man shouldn't be given food.

So, be lazy and wait for pastors to feed you, when you meet God you shall explain yourself.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The bible is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble. No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as the bible says! That would be a waste of life
Stale. Trunk another line nah.
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2017
livebullet:
I hope they consult catholic theologians... Lest they unwrite and undo the word already established... Same way the JW have misconstrued and misinterpreted John 1:1
You don hear say Pope want modify the Lord's prayer? You don also hear say, Pope want include Homosexuality as an acceptable practices inside Bible?

Thunda faya satan
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:04am On Dec 12, 2017
analize701:
Stale. Trunk another line nah.
truth is never stale smiley
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
truth is never stale smiley
So the truth is God does not exist abi?
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
analize701:
that Yahweh is imaginary
Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
analize701:
that Yahweh is imaginary

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) by analize701: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that Yahweh is imaginary
lol. good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven / Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.