Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church (47755 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by chieni(f): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
We went against some church rules sha... And we were sanctioned... Lol
realllly but are they workers? I wonder what their problem is sha. the gown is realllly decent.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Kennyxton: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2017
unofficialapple:
Do deeper lifers even have sex?
Isnt sex supposed to be a sin?
Why do they now watch television?
When did God inform their GO to change that rule?
Is it no longer the "Devils box" as the GO used to describe it then?
Why do they even use the Internet?
Isnt that the devils Invention?
I was in NYSC camp with a bunch of female deeper lifers, why did they wear trousers? isnt it supposed to be a sin too?

Better live your life as you deem fit instead of living according to the rules of a man who has projected the whims, caprices and idiosyncrasies of his weird personality on his christian sect.

Making them live like Zombies

The deeper lifers are living their lives as they deemed it fit.
You should not have a problem with that.

But try and know God.
Find the narrow gates.

Thank you
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Beey(f): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Ahhh, I don't understand these deeper life rules.Men will be rocking suit looking smart & polished, while women are supposed to be dressed like some nuns.the rules seem to affect women more.He who the son sets free, is free indeed and shouldn't walk in bondage.Even queen Esther took time to bath in perfume & adorn herself before going to meet with the king.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Ofieno(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2017
I new this bride in Uniben. Very decent and rolls with only decent people. Her closest friends were in my fellowship CASOR.

Congratulations Isioma

1 Like

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by olaniyisamuel(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... I got nothing bro, I already forgotten tho.

See me walk down the altar? Abeg borrow me small change, make I use am sew suit for my wedding.

Funny dude. When u ready, provision will definitely be made.. grin
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Deejaygold(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
dominique:
She's stunning even without makeup and jewellery. May God bless her union.

I thought deeper life members wore rings, don't they?

we don't
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
chieni:

deeper life preaches really well but their doctrine can be Soooo annoying. it's worst when you are a worker. Their doctrines will make you look like a sinner when you go against the doctrine.

Smiles... As in ehh.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by nairapower: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
@ official apple, bugging questions that need answers.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by ultron12345: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
what sort of rubbish is dis, who dashed her pharm(Dr).....pls, next time remove the Dr., its d exclusive right of medical doctors, not even PhD holders are supposed to use it, but we turn everything upside down in this country .....all these johesu pple self......call her Pharm. and not Pharm(Dr)
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Their good news is just beginning, sustainability is the next stage..........
i am sure dat is not a problem
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
ultron12345:
what sort of rubbish is dis, who dashed her pharm(Dr).....pls, next time remove the Dr., its d exclusive right of medical doctors, not even PhD holders are supposed to use it, but we turn everything upside down in this country .....all these johesu pple self......call her Pharm. and not Pharm(Dr)
but y d tin dey pain u like dis, Kilode u sef put Pharm(Dr) for ur name now.Shikena
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by solz007(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
INTERMAN:
God will not allow you succeed in marrying her

Why you say so??
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Unless you marry her in Catholic church oo...

If not... cheesy
U are a liar,I was still at marriage committee yesterday, other people came from different church, U are never a deeper life just an imposter
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by giftedshantel(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow! What a wonderful and blissful marriage, no make up! Such a beautiful bride.
Thats how one man divorced his wife after discovering that the woman was older than him, when she just finished bathing chai....... ......
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by dammy222(f): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Your sister is so beautiful. Congratulations to the newest couple in town. I wish them a happy married life. Mine is next in Jesus name.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Beauty+Brains

She's beautiful...No make up at all...So natural
May God bless their union

And some people will say deeper lifers no day see husband cheesy

BluntBoy comman see something

I used to attend that church oo but i don backslide cheesy

Go listen to "An unchanging God in a changing world" by W.F Kumuyi
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Preetiex:
but y d tin dey pain u like dis, Kilode u sef put Pharm(Dr) for ur name now.Shikena

Lol... cheesy

Thanks dear, you are a Darling. No mind bad belle people.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Evablizin(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
JamesReacher:
How do deeper life peope court sef lol? How do they profess love , I love you for the sake of Jesus brother James grin, I love you too for the sake of our daddy in heaven sister Esther
hahahahaha you no well gringrin
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by giftedshantel(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeap... She had to change. I didn't attend the church wedding. Twld be boring as hell...

You are not ashamed to say it sef that cos of the church you didn't attend the wedding that will not take up to 2hrs, if ur sister should do the same to you i hope you will clap for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.