Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church (47680 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I decided to gate crash em pictures...

Meanwhile, I have been having this emotional buhahaha

Nawa ooo...

See your strong face like granite. You no be small pikin o cheesy
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by emperormossad(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Even you too grin grin
My sister, the Lord will help us.
But I went there today oo.
Mom had to drag me like a lil baby.
I miss the church though.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
reminiscing:

Why did your sister pose like that?? Why did she squat sef? Why did her husband hold the flower / bro.... Something.
I don't want to sound like a kill-Joy but the above mentioned are against nairaland wedding photos. Anyways, happy married life.

Lol. No vex ma'am

1 Like

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BluntBoy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Hahhahhahahahahha They can preach holiness for Africa eh
Absolutely correct cheesy
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by desire222(f): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, make up was banned, and good camera phone was banned too ? angry angry angry
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BluntBoy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
So we started off together, after collecting series of awards from our secondary school.

She went on to collect extra (among best graduating students) Pharmacy dept.

Congratulations to my lil sis Pharm(Dr) Bliss and her new hubby Engr Christian, who didn't allow me stay with her a little bit longer sad angry

It was celebrated at the Deeper life bible church Enugu.

Make-ups and some other things were banned as per Deeper Life standards angry

Wedding pictures below...

Two HEADS are better than one, if you know what I mean.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

See your strong face like granite. You no be small pikin o cheesy

My mates for north don marry 5 wives na angry

Lol... I dey marry next yr sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Martin0(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Beauty+Brains

She's beautiful...No make up at all...So natural
May God bless their union

And some people will say deeper lifers no day see husband cheesy

BluntBoy comman see something

I used to attend that church oo but i don backslide cheesy

Who talk so

But e dey hard ooo,well only say these day's dem don dey give freekicks so guy's con dey believ on dem say dey can delivergringrin
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go marry, you go be op tongue
oyin , wife material is scarce
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Two HEADS are better than one, if you know what I mean.

I no understand Sir ooo
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My mates for north don marry 5 wives na angry

Lol... I dey marry next yr sha.
Make sure you send me the IV smiley
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Oyindidi(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
doctorkush:
oyin , wife material is scarce
Hahahaha... Them scarce or you never ready
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BluntBoy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I no understand Sir ooo

I mean two FOREHEADS

Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by gabazin080(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
We went against some church rules sha... And we were sanctioned... Lol
that means they will fvck tonight?
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by MhizzAJ(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
emperormossad:

My sister, the Lord will help us.
But I went there today oo.
Mom had to drag me like a lil baby.
I miss the church though.
It's not by 'church' abeg

But i still like some of their doctrines though

Deeper life has some admirable things they do and the church really contributed positively to my life
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm but not really sure that is deeper life or have they change cause the last one I attended wasn't putting on wedding gown. she was putting on one chiffon gown like that with head tie self. well she looks beautiful, Iikes ladies who appear natural other than all these heavy paintings.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nwaoma198(f): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
I think they don't wear wedding gown and bouquet too?Just asking cause I was born and raised in deeper life
BiafranBushBoy:

We don't wear rings...
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by ffo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
ladycomfort:
please will they have sex
No they won't.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by GraGra247(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeap... She had to change. I didn't attend the church wedding. Twld be boring as hell...

She looks too young for marriage. Is she even up to 20 yrs.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Make sure you send me the IV smiley

No wahala, just prepare flight money sha... Others will be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
GraGra247:

She looks too young for marriage. Is she even up to 20 yrs.

Lol... Yes sir.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I think they don't wear wedding gown and bouquet too?Just asking cause I was born and raised in deeper life

They don't, but we did. Lol
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by emperormossad(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's not by 'church' abeg

But i still like some of their doctrines though

Deeper life has some admirable things they do and the church really contributed positively to my life
Of course, I just had to give her what she wanted today. I'm a man of peace.
They didn't just contribute, they played a crucial role in the man I am today.
I love kumuyi and his standards.
Just as I love other men of God.
Irrespective of your calling or religion. Once your character is worthy of emulation, who am I to disparage you?
Oya come make we go na, maybe we will have pre-wedding pictures...lol
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Blackops(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
I thought they said there is deepper life hug, that hug no look like deeper life hug ooo... the guy pack hin thing well well.
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... Them scarce or you never ready
lol... not really
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
emperormossad:

Of course, I just had to give her what she wanted today. I'm a man of peace.
They didn't just contribute, they played a crucial role in the man I am today.
I love kumuyi and his standards.
Just as I love other men of God.
Irrespective of your calling or religion. Once your character is worthy of emulation, who am I to disparage you?
Oya come make we go na, maybe we will have pre-wedding pictures...lol
Hahhahahahhahhahah
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Blackhawk01: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

They don't, but we did. Lol

You wee no do and propose too abi? angry

Your sister is beautiful kiss, lemme join #TeamNatural too. tongue
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by kagari: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
So we started off together, after collecting series of awards from our secondary school.

Congratulations to my lil sis Pharm(Dr) Bliss and her new hubby Engr Christian, who didn't allow me stay with her a little bit longer sad angry

Oboy Christian man guy for caritas, lovely. His wife is so stunning, I sabi find him trouble and mouth those days for school
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by AleAirHub(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
So deeper members join do this can thing.
"Opening of mouth"
grin grin
BiafranBushBoy:

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You wee no do and propose too abi? angry

Your sister is beautiful kiss, lemme join #TeamNatural too. tongue

I dey come, Make I check my Acct balance. You know say you be expensive babe. Lol
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Einl(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Pretty Deeper life babe.

Before they eat the kitten they pray, so that they don't eat it lustfully like sinners. After eating they ask for forgiveness.

Edited** No be only kitten na mice

grin wicked
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.