Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69884 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

London girl you mean. I've never been to Makoko although I've heard of it.

You already know we have them.
grin Do you think I care about your London, makoko is your place grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

I agree but controversy is also what drives repeat traffic here. The supposed SA's have started, then disappointed Nigerians join, then Nigeria's defenders then miraculously the Chales appear on the thread in groups of two or three. Lol

@Halladatruth,

See what I described above Lol, like clockwork. They all troupe here 'by coincidence' they are probably using the same laptop. Very amusing to witness.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

grin Do you think I care about your London, makoko is your place grin

Whatever floats your boat dear lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

Whatever floats your boat dear lol.
You must tell your people about London, not MPSA grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bamoski(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, South Africa isn't Nigeria problem, The problem is with your politicians, SA never invite your corrupt politicians to invest in our country, You must fix your problem with your corrupt politicians not with SA, We have our own problems that we are dealing with in SA, Blame your corrupt politician man grin, SA was already developed before Nigerians arrived in SA after 1994, South Africa owe Nigeria nothing, You must tell your politicians to buy weapons in the right way, not with the Briefcase again grin

Oyinbos developed SA so STFU.

Black SAs are just lazy, dimwitted savages who are still slaves in their father land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamoski:

Oyinbos developed SA so STFU.

Black SAs are just lazy, dimwitted savages who are still slaves in their father land.
You failed to fix your country, but you think you can fix SA grin, Backward naija grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bamoski(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

You failed to fix your country, but you think you can fix SA grin, Backward naija grin

We all know who is colonizing who right now.

Every lady in SA wish to date a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=MduZA post=63551240][/quote]It hurt real bad for you to search for that one...didn't it?
how does it feel to be cut to size?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:
More yadayada
Forgive me for thinking you could comprehend...
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
miky:
South african citizens more honest, hardworking, respectable than Nigeians
and you are...
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bamoski(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't waste your time replying that fooool.

You're joining a hating south african to insult your fellow country man?

Oya clap for your outstanding mumuism
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
I know you have sha pledged allegiance with Britain grin

British girl tongue

merry Christmas
Lol Merry Christmas tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by rampantlover: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Even Somalia is better than Nigeria.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Oyindidi(f): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamoski:

You're joining a hating south african to insult your fellow country man?

Oya clap for your outstanding mumuism
I no join anyone, abeg face front!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bamoski(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no join anyone, abeg face front!

I for face front if to say you face your own front, rather than bashing fellow naija broda because of one shithead southy nigga angry
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Oyindidi(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamoski:

I for face front if to say you face your own front, rather than bashing fellow naija broda because of one shithead southy nigga angry
Are you done?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bamoski(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you done?

Yes I'm done. Goodnight
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Oyindidi(f): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamoski:

Yes I'm done. Goodnight
Sweet dreams
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
this guy with low sperm count, 2inch joystick and dwarfy imbecilic round face like old Trafford , mind ur business before I tell's Dede cockroach okoroawusa to mould your statue, meanwhile one of my south Africa friend told me how south Africa men are sperm donors, lazy , myopic and very envious fellow that depends on women to survive... please diz allegations is it true I heard Nigerians are buying all the available piece of land in south Africa taking jobs meant for u and even stealing ur white women for papers ... becareful before I erect one statue for ur stupidity....

Don't forget to call me again when you visit SA, Your P*ssy is nice, But Please! Don't increase the price girl grin, I don't mind if you can measure my joy stick again, Your biscuits is perfect grin I can't wait to grab your p*ssy again, with my small hands grin I can't sell you my land, I'm going to give you free of charge, because of your p*ssy, Don't forget your measuring tape girl grin, But your bleaching style nearly turned me off, but I don't mind about that since I know how best you are grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Damibiz:
But still we re the giant of Africa....mean why man u nd man city re playing 1-1 nw

giants in studipity, mediocrity, waste, indiscipline, false pride, wasting the future of it's youths,
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by 400billionman: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Damibiz:
But still we re the giant of Africa....mean why man u nd man city re playing 1-1 nw

Morocco, Egypt and South Africa are giants of Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2017
MPSA:

Don't forget to call me again when you visit SA, Your P*ssy is nice, But Please! Don't increase the price girl grin, I don't mind if you can measure my joy stick again, Your biscuits is perfect grin I can't wait to grab your p*ssy again, with my small hands grin I can't sell you my land, I'm going to give you free of charge, because of your p*ssy, Don't forget your measuring tape girl grin, But your bleaching style nearly turned me off, but I don't mind about that since I know how best you are grin
I already have a south African mugu sending thousands of rands to me, what am I going to do in a country full of hates , a country that kill fellow Africans because they are more successful in their domain, Mandela has rescued u and ur ancestors from white slavery but that mental slavery seems genetic, we know the real stakeholders in South, abeg go and wash some plate in one local 3grade restaurant and earn some living... lazy tout grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
I already have a south African mugu sending thousands of rands to me, what am I going to do in a country full of hates , a country that kill fellow Africans because they are more successful in their domain, Mandela has rescued u and ur ancestors from white slavery but that mental slavery seems genetic, we know the real stakeholders in South, abeg go and wash some plate in one local 3grade restaurant and earn some living... lazy tout grin grin grin
Backward Nigerian rate herself very high, enjoy your chest beating my dear, MPSA like chest Beaters like you, But try to stop your bleaching behavior grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Let me show Nigerians how we looks like in South Africa, we're not pure black country like Nigeria, See the picture of my people grin Beautiful people grin

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by MPSA(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Backward Nigerians Believe only one of part of my people is contributing to SA economy grin See my people grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2017
MPSA:

Backward Nigerian rate herself very high, enjoy your chest beating my dear, MPSA like chest Beaters like you, But try to stop your bleaching behavior grin
abeg go and treat your syphlis kilode
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by HallaDaTruth: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2017
londoner:

@Halladatruth,

See what I described above Lol, like clockwork. They all troupe here 'by coincidence' they are probably using the same laptop. Very amusing to witness.
Don't mind them
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by HallaDaTruth: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2017
MPSA:
Let me show Nigerians how we looks like in South Africa, we're not pure black country like Nigeria, See the picture of my people grin Beautiful people grin
but why do you have a gorilla picture as your profile picture, disgusting
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by godwon01(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2017
The truth must be told. South Africa cities are more developed than Nigerian cities. I was in Pietermaritzburg in 1998 and I found it difficult to believe that I was still in Africa .it was Europe in Africa. The hospital I worked then was like a paradise. Patient under my care were treated with dignitaries and respect. Hospital environment was second to none. South Africa are just unfortunatel to be part of Africa. They are supposed to be annexed as part of Europe.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
iamrammy:
to say SA owes nigeria nothing is u being ungrateful, i know nigerian government was providing funds and helped your sorry asses gain freedom from apartheid and slavery...now i see why y'all be killing Nigerians cos y'all ungrateful. spits!
Not only the government, even the civil servants contributed...

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
londoner:

They don't have to be grateful. How much of apartheid did they even experience?
are serious with this question...? you have to be joking me...
just google South African apartheid...
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Omo, they washed Nigeria for here oo. grin grin
You're one of Nigeria's haters, am I right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.