Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69877 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mcowubaba: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
360command:
that means, the white mans mentality is better than we blacks.. If we think the way you have written, africa won't develop.

Mr, I am not thinking anyway or making an opinion, I'm simply stating the obvious.

All the black leaders in Africa, compare them with their counterparts in other countries of the world and tell me the difference..

No need to go too deep in this, all I'm saying is that South Africa is what it is today, because of the influence of the white man, and that's a fact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
RaptorX:
Developed by white people and since they gave up power in 1994 the country has been deteriorating and their politicians are as corrupt has Nigerian politicians, just look at the joke they call a president with 700+ corruption charges hanging on his neck.
And the infirm call Nigerian president... who's better? Zuma of course!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

LOL shut up bro... In Nigeria the political office holders swallow everything including salaries.... that's after 300 million naira security vote unquestioned!
Calm down, easy...easy...no need to get all worked up even though the truth hurts...even the Nigerians in South Africa fare better than the blacks there
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Calm down, easy...easy...no need to get all worked up even though the truth hurts...even the Nigerians in South Africa fare better than the blacks there
Hmm really?

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

I actually think both are not what either country needs right now ( and possibly ever).

I don't think Zuma is better and I won't wish Buhari on SA either to be honest.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

I actually think both are not what either country needs right now ( and possibly ever).

I don't think Zuma is better and I won't wish Buhari on SA either to be honest.
Buhari is mentally incompetent... morally irresponsible and socially awkward and uninspiring... Zuma is a couple of years better

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mcowubaba: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
dude

You missed my point again. I am not saying the cities in south Africa are not beautiful.

You didn't get my point. what do you think was the intention behind the thread?. He didn't need to compare. He was simply trying to berate Nigeria and Nigerians.

I stand by my assertions that the blacks in south Africa are not really better than us in Nigeria. i didn't say we are better though.

For the record, majority of those queueing for sa visa are not familiar with the situation in south Africa yet. grin

You're just beating around the bush.

In simple terms, South Africa is better than Nigeria in almost every reasonable way, Electricity, Roads, Education, Health, Human development, Employment, life expectancy rate, Infrastructural development, City organization and planning etc.

Why did you go to study in South Africa?

You couldn't get admission in a Nigerian University or probably you went to South Africa as a way of escaping Nigeria, for greener pastures.

We Nigerians like deceiving ourselves. Name one important sector in which we are better than South Africa?
I believe you can't.
Stop dabbling around the matter, South Africa is 100% better than Nigeria, (WTH I'm even arguing with you) a place that could host WORLD CUP successfully.

Abeg, I'm done with this debate. Suit yourself and believe what ever you want.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Deeldorado: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

5500 is a bit high.... There are places they pay between 1,800-3000 with blazing WiFi and furnishings... plus water and electricity 24/7... Including gym and recreational facilities... Not forgetting security too
Capetown. Walking distance to UCT. There are places that go for 7-8.5 here.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Just be thankful the Whites are there to clean up your mess ...just imagine, after years of fighting for freedom, the Blacks are already messing things up. what does that tell you? that the black man tends to be corrupt, it's the same everywhere in Africa, South Africa would have been like any other black nation if not for the Whites...don't worry, when the Whites take over , this time it's for good.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by makydebbie(f): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Dearie Nigeria deserves the washing.
**Looks left and right to check someone eavesdropping*

*Whispers*
You know what? I agree!! grin cheesy
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Deeldorado:

Capetown. Walking distance to UCT.
CT is quite expensive. So what do you expect? You want them to bill prices that would turn the city into a slum like Lagos or agbowo at Ibadan?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
makydebbie:
**Looks left and right to check someone eavesdropping*

*Whispers*
You know what? I agree!! grin cheesy
LOL they're coming for you!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Just be thankful the Whites are there to clean up your mess ...just imagine, after years of fighting for freedom, the Blacks are already messing things up. what does that tell you? that the black man tends to be corrupt, it's the same everywhere in Africa, South Africa would have been like any other black nation if not for the Whites...don't worry, when the Whites take over , this time it's for good.
Wo ogbeni yii sha! What do you call me? I am a full blooded Nigerian!
Better we sell Nigeria to Britain again

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:
Hmm really?
Really, really! Why do think they became jealous and started their xenophobic acts?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
Really, really!
Why do think they became jealous and started their xenophobic acts?
Let us discuss selling Nigeria to Britain willingly
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by makydebbie(f): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

LOL they're coming for you!
You're my knight in shining armor please. grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Wo ogbeni yii sha! What do you call me? I am a full blooded Nigerian!
Better we sell Nigeria to Britain again
Now you know how it feels to not belong...you were insulting Nigeria and I addressed you as a South African... shouldn't be glad since Nigeria is not good enough for you and your kind...you don't even know what you want, you are neither here nor there...you want to insult Nigeria and yet be a Nigerian...now that you felt rejected by my words, you want to identify yourself as a Nigerian... aren't you confused fellow?

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonlytroy:
Funny enough Nigerians are the ones that developed S.A.

And we couldn't develop ours. Not true bro.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Are you minding the slowpoke.... Go to the beach in Durban and try same in Lagos.... See the difference

The mentality of a lot of nigerians is yet to receive a viable data upgrade. . . Most still reason like 14th century bigots. . . That's the bane of our current agony. .

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Grace39: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:
Let me take a break of beating grin

Don't kid urself bruh. If d whites had left u guys in d 60s and handed over to jacob zuma grin y'all wld hav more slums dan Uganda & Kenya combined. Nevertheless SA still beter pass naija, u guys root out evil in ur govt systems b4 u guys deteriorate to d nigerian level.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Deeldorado: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

CT is quite expensive. So what do you expect? You want them to bill prices that would turn the city into a slum like Lagos or agbowo at Ibadan?
Lol, I know. Not an argument. What city has the prices you cited above?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Let us discuss selling Nigeria to Britain willingly
Well...since your name is Bade, I take that you're from the SW, well y'all can sell yourselves to the British, since you know nothing... That's why we have been clamouring for dissolution of Nigeria
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by freeze20: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who dares compare this zoo to beautifl SA? South Africa should be the giant of Africa. When Biafra comes, then the black man will truely be proud. For now, the zulus and xosas should fill the space.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Eko Atlantic is coming.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Alwaysking: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
South Africa is still better than Nigeria.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by deco22(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I get your point...

Maybe they'd have Julius Malema to deal with grin grin grin grin

The Guptas through their proxy Zuma is showing SA shege.
The ANC in itself is corrupt not only Zuma even the newly elected chairman is part of Zuma corruption cabal.

And I don't see the ANC leaving power anytime soon because the rural people love ANC because of Mandela and because they helped them out of Apartheid.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by emmygzy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, I didn't dispute those facts, but when you break down the figures and deeply analyze the situation

You will realize a good number of black south Africans are not educated. A good number don't have proper health care. Many still live in shanty towns and camps.

Some don't have access to electricity yet .i.e. they don't have access to the "eskom" national grid
of electricity

so they are not really living in paradise like you think

many' compare their many to our many! People living in bad condition in Nigeria is five times the people living in bad conditions over there. Nigeria is one of the worst country to live on earth jare.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Buhari is mentally incompetent... morally irresponsible and socially awkward and uninspiring... Zuma is a couple of years better

He is incompetent to inspire new ideas and lead Nigeria to where it should be, I agree. He should not have been voted in as president but if it's between Buhari and Zuma who is blatantly and unapologetically corrupt even after knowing the ANC struggle, apartheid and knowing Mandela, I would not choose him either. Buhari is incompetent, in over his head, naive and stubborn but Zuma is calculated.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by bellotaofeek: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
SA is full of animals.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by joinnow: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonlytroy:
Funny enough Nigerians are the ones that developed S.A.

My friend keep quiet.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah even so, Nigeria is behind them. Compare it overall to Nigeria in terms of not only infrastructure but distribution of wealth, standard of living, health etc. Some of our biggest shows are even held in SA.
I know you have sha pledged allegiance with Britain grin

British girl tongue

merry Christmas

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Deeldorado:
Lol, I know. Not an argument. What city has the prices you cited above?
Try eastern cape or KZN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.